Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Fast_Days

Hakkinnen Says Shumi Could Return!

Are you for real??? Last season was'nt Schumi's best but there's no need to hate him! He's 1 of the best ever F1 racers in it's history! Even the biggest Alonso fan would think Schumi's a legend!
Yah! In his own mind. Glad he's gone :clap3::clap3::clap3: The best thing to happen to F1

If people take digs at me, I will take them back. Pretty simple really.

you seem very angry recently, whats up. we're all friends here even if we do disagree (a lot).

just remember we all share the same passion :thbup:

Because I am fed up of all the childish Alonso haters spreading a load of crap about him because of 1 bad race.

Don't worry, he won't be back in F1. We couldn't have two people beating Fernando up.

i think it was this comment that started the argument in this particular thread! perhaps dribbler should take it back and we can all be merry again

Because I am fed up of all the childish Alonso haters spreading a load of crap about him because of 1 bad race.

You are entitled to like Alonso, but don't blow your top when some of us (yeah ,me too) run him down. How many Alonso-haters can you get angry with?

You are entitled to like Alonso, but don't blow your top when some of us (yeah ,me too) run him down. How many Alonso-haters can you get angry with?
So that's why Shane gets himself into so many little scraps on this site!

So that's why Shane gets himself into so many little scraps on this site!

This can be added to your sig as well....It moves from Proable to Final...finally

This can be added to your sig as well....It moves from Proable to Final...finally
Wow! U were bang on there goferrarigo B):thbup: !

As many as I like as long as they continue to post total and utter bull$hit. I don't care about fair criticims, but no Ferrari fans seem capable of making fair criticisms.

As many as I like as long as they continue to post total and utter bull$hit. I don't care about fair criticims, but no Ferrari fans seem capable of making fair criticisms.

Hold on on hard there, cully - let's have a bit of perspective, shall we? :eusa_think:

Ask yourself, how many of the Alonso haters on this forum are either Ferrari, or Raikkonen fans?

Apart from Jemstride, all of them.

Ask yourself, how many of the Alonso haters on this forum are either Ferrari, or Raikkonen fans?

Apart from Jemstride, all of them.

I don't see many Alonso haters, Shane, certainly not as many as your paranoia is suggesting to you. Personally, I think you're letting yourself be wound up by a few people and then transferring that anger on to other people too. Take a step back - it's not as bad as you think :thbup:

so I am imagining Jemstride, BradSpeedMan, Schumikonen, Dark_Rider_13, Cavallino and Labardo_Racer then?

Seriously, stop saying bad things about Alonso! I feel sorry 4 Shane seeing as he's the only Alonso fan on this site! So stop crappin on about Alonso or Shane might have a nervous breakdown :D ! No offence!

You think I am the only Alonso fan on here? You clearly haven't spoken to Player(1) and Wez yet :lol:

You think I am the only Alonso fan on here? You clearly haven't spoken to Player(1) and Wez yet :lol:
I know you are'nt! It seems you're the only Alonso fan on these forums who gives a damn about Alonso!

I know you are'nt! It seems you're the only Alonso fan on these forums who gives a damn about Alonso!

Not so. I am an Alonso fan and i give a damn. It's just that i can't get my tongue near his arse because Shane's is rammed so hard up it.

so I am imagining Jemstride, BradSpeedMan, Schumikonen, Dark_Rider_13, Cavallino and Labardo_Racer then?

Well, 2 of those you have on ignore, I believe, so that leaves 4. There are 1707 registered members, so it tells me. Do you see what I am getting at? Yes, I know I am being facetious, but I believe the principle is sound.

What did Paul just wrote? I have him on ignore since I joined this Forum...

I SAID (does that work, shouting when you're on ignore - do they hear you then?) IF BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP YOU'RE INSIDE OUT, BALDY!

I SAID (does that work, shouting when you're on ignore - do they hear you then?) IF BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP YOU'RE INSIDE OUT, BALDY!

:lol:

Not so. I am an Alonso fan and i give a damn. It's just that i can't get my tongue near his arse because Shane's is rammed so hard up it.

:lolroll:

Childish

Well, 2 of those you have on ignore, I believe, so that leaves 4. There are 1707 registered members, so it tells me. Do you see what I am getting at? Yes, I know I am being facetious, but I believe the principle is sound.

Good for them.