Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Fast_Days

Hakkinnen Says Shumi Could Return!

Childish

Ah, it was funny. It also shows that Steve gives due credit to Alonso. Common ground, I should say. I can relate to Steve's view because it's very close to my view. I wouldn't consider myself biased towards Alonso, but I will correct inaccuracies when they spring up now and again about certain drivers. Alonso ain't perfect, but neither is he worthless. He's a great thinking driver that makes the occasional mistake but overall he works his arse off for his wins and Championships. Alonso managed to wrest a championship from both Kimi (2005)* and MS (2006)**, despite being a slower driver than either of them. He's a worthy Champion and that same iron determination and strength of will are making him a title contender again, despite being in a car that many thought would be utter crap this year.

*I know, we could all argue that Kimi's car let him down in '05, but the points difference between Kimi and Fernando was so slight that it could have gone either way.

**Ditto for MS in '06. Alonso had to fight to keep his crown.

I got the impression that Steve was trying to take the p**s, but yes that is how I think, I know Alonso is not perfect and I never try and claim otherwise, its just irritating to see page after page of rubbish posted by people.

If it were not for Schumi, F1 would have had a tough time transforming itself from the retirement/deaths of four of its great drivers from the 1980s: Prost, Piquet, Mansell, and Senna. He became the poster boy at a time when the F1 community was at a shock from the death of Senna. His brilliance behind the wheel left no doubt as to who would rise up to challenge Senna. His technical know-how and ability to cope with situations is second to none, i.e. Barcelona 1994.

I know you are'nt! It seems you're the only Alonso fan on these forums who gives a damn about Alonso!

Nope all the other Alonso fans know the minds of most "anti-Alonso" will not change and do not argue beyond a point....

I SAID (does that work, shouting when you're on ignore - do they hear you then?) IF BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP YOU'RE INSIDE OUT, BALDY!

:lol: It works for the deaf atleast....

I got the impression that Steve was trying to take the p**s,

I was taking the p!ss, but also in the vain attempt to get you to lighten up.

Ask yourself, how many of the Alonso haters on this forum are either Ferrari, or Raikkonen fans?

Apart from Jemstride, all of them.

Again, i do not hate alonso. You just dont like hearing bad stuff said about him

so I am imagining Jemstride, BradSpeedMan, Schumikonen, Dark_Rider_13, Cavallino and Labardo_Racer then?

i'd like to think that when i criticise alonso or defend raikkonen, i use facts & evidence to back it up. I dont bash Alonso just for the hell of it.

wow this forum is getting really annoying....not fun to come here any longer. Every thread ends up with Shane2 and Player(1) fighting the rest about Alonso...I don't know where to point my fingers, so I will stick it up my nose and hunt for boogers! enjoy fighting over Alonso arse... :(

Shane2, lighten up man. Who really gives a f**k what some people on a message forum think of your boy? People will continue to slam Alonso, even if they dont actually mean it, just to get a rise out of you. You take the bait way to easily. Just relax, take a deep breath and join in the humour.

so I am imagining Jemstride, BradSpeedMan, Schumikonen, Dark_Rider_13, Cavallino and Labardo_Racer then?

Who hates Alonso? :huh: I don't hate Alonso probably you overlove him and that makes you think that the rest of the people hear hates him. Do you need a pill for that?

If it were not for Schumi, F1 would have had a tough time transforming itself from the retirement/deaths of four of its great drivers from the 1980s: Prost, Piquet, Mansell, and Senna. He became the poster boy at a time when the F1 community was at a shock from the death of Senna. His brilliance behind the wheel left no doubt as to who would rise up to challenge Senna. His technical know-how and ability to cope with situations is second to none, i.e. Barcelona 1994.

this answer was so good that they will not anything about it, you'll see it.

Good for them.

Ahh come on, Shane, you know what I was getting at.

I was taking the p!ss, but also in the vain attempt to get you to lighten up.

Indeed, Steve.

Shane I know you have a sense of humour, you're a fellow LFC supporter for crying out loud - you need a sense of humour when you support them! :lol:

The thing is you know when people are deliberately trying to wind you up. I know, you know when people are deliberatley trying to wind you up. You know, I know, you know when people are winding you up AND.............ah forget it, you know what I'm going to say!

I can think of no better advice than Gunnery Sergeant Highway gave - don't give the pr*cks the satisfaction :D

As many as I like as long as they continue to post total and utter bull$hit. I don't care about fair criticims, but no Ferrari fans seem capable of making fair criticisms.

Mate, you are too good a guy to raise your hackles everytime an anti-Alonso post is made. Also, it won't harm if you can laugh at yourself a little bit at least. No offence meant. I mean Steve's comment was funny,but unfortunately it touched a raw nerve with you. If you don't mind , I think you need to lighten up a little. We are like a bunch of school kids here, ragging each other.

Bad things about every driver will always be said. It won't end. Save your energy. I have never reacted to any criticisms of Schumacher. In my mind,he will always be the best ,no matter what others say. Hope you didn't mind this unsolicited advice.

Well, about criticising Alonso, I actually haven't criticised him anywhere , if my memory serves me right. He's one of the best,if not the best , of the current lot. No question. It's just that I don't want him to win. No, I am not too obsessive about wanting him not to win.

Shane I know you have a sense of humour, you're a fellow LFC supporter for crying out loud -
Wow! I never knew Shane was an LFC supporter! Good on ya Shane! We'll trash the s##te out of Chelsea tonight! I hope I don't start an off topic argument about tonight's match in this thread!

Wow! I never knew Shane was an LFC supporter! Good on ya Shane! We'll trash the s##te out of Chelsea tonight! I hope I don't start an off topic argument about tonight's match in this thread!

it should be a good match, i'll be watching in the pub, come on Stevie G this is your time to shine (again)!

I didn't know you were one! :lol:

There is a premiership thread in the cafe, but a bit of champs lge talk is allowed too!! :D

Mate, you are too good a guy to raise your hackles everytime an anti-Alonso post is made. Also, it won't harm if you can laugh at yourself a little bit at least. No offence meant. I mean Steve's comment was funny,but unfortunately it touched a raw nerve with you. If you don't mind , I think you need to lighten up a little. We are like a bunch of school kids here, ragging each other.

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh - at yourself"

Ethel Barrymore

Quite a man of wisdom, you are...Mr LabradoRacer

The match was awful, not only did liverpool attack like a bunch of girls, Chelsea players (particularly drogba) spent more time on the floor than on their feet. Liverpool did not deserve to win tonight, but I was disgusted with the way chelsea behaved.

this answer was so good that they will not [say] anything about it, you'll see it.

So far, you are right.

"You grow up the day you have your first real laugh - at yourself"

Ethel Barrymore

Quite a man of wisdom, you are...Mr LabradoRacer

Laugh , & the world laughs with you.

Cry , & the world laughs at you.

Laugh , & the world laughs with you.

Cry , & the world laughs at you.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you.

Snore, and you will sleep alone.