Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kennye

Al-qaeda

Hi Everyone, yes I am still alive.

Sorry I have not been here in a while, been busy, got laid off in Feb and am trying to change careers. On top of that, my Sister-in-Law's health declined and she passed away recently. The big "C" got her, she was given 3-6 months and fought a valiant fight for 14 months. 44 yrs old is to young to die, she leaves my brother and three kids under 16. Life sucks because death is the outcome. Make the best of what you have, you never know when it will be taken from you!!!

Anyway, Here is what I wanted to post;

I sent this heads up to my friends and Family on the other side of the pond.

This was in my morning Intelligence briefing and I thought I would pass it along to you. Normally, none of this information can be passed along, but since this is from NYTimes online, it is already available to the general public.

Keep your guard up, if something does not feel right, follow your instincts and get the hell out of there. I do not want to see any of your names in the newspaper unless it mentions winning the Lottery or being elected PM.

Al-Qaeda

Thanks for the heads up. Bombs are bad enough but when words like dirty bombs and radioactive material pop up you must really start to pay attention as they can do ALOT of damage.

Im sorry to hear about your sister and i agree that 44 years old is way to young to die.

More islamofacism, as if the world doesn't have enough problems already.

*starts mumblings about wishing all religion could be abolished*

Well they better not set one off near my auntys house or on the 12th of may when im tking all my mates to G-A-Y, I wouldnt be very impressed!

Ermmm...I know you people will probably hate me for this but...that's the crappiest Intelligence Report that ever crapped!!!

I know it talks about terrorism and Iran and Al Qaeda so saying something against it will probably mean people trying to say I support any of them. Well, let's start by saying: I don't.

But that "report" if it is really that and not some stupid journalist working overnight and having fun with his internet at work, doesn't say anything besides "Al Qaeda and Iran are bad and might hurt you, we don't know when, or where, or how, or who, or why...but they will! Oh yes, when the national budget approval comes, it will have a huge increase in military and intelligence expenses, don't worry...we are watching over you!"

Just forget the actual possibilty that Al Qaeda might be planning a huge attack on some western country and the fear that inspires, just for a minute forget about it. After all, that's so obvious that if you need the MI5 or the CIA to tell you so, then you are in big problems anyway.

What does the report ACTUALLY say?

- AQ is planning an attack on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, well...not literally: so, they are hinting that it might be a nuclear attack (which of course, immediately makes you think about Iran...). Proofs? Any idea on what it will be? Anything???? Nope, just that. Something we all know as we are aware that AQ loves huge, bloody and spectacular attacks. If they ever get their hands on a nuclear device, they will use it. Big news!!! Now, you better find if they actually have the device and kill the ****ers or, if you have no idea, then shut up!!!

- No no, I got all wrong!! They will use "dirty bombs". Perhaps...because, again, all the report say is "However, several plots involving

More islamofacism, as if the world doesn't have enough problems already.

Religion shouldn't be abolished. Charities run by religions do give to the needy, so some religions do, in fact, do some good.

You're placing the blame wrongly, but I can understand how you feel. It's good to remember that there are atrocities comitted by athiests as well. Religion isn't the cause, but it's certainly used as an excuse for horrid behaviour.

But how many of those athiests commit murders and horrible crimes in the name of atheism? Thats the major defining difference IMO.

Sorry to hear about about your sister in law Kennye.

Andres pretty much said all I would want to about this. We've gone from "Saddam has WMD and can strike in 45 mibnutes" to a mythical undefinable entitty thatis out to get you. And all you can do to save yourself is accept all the ridiculous policies of your government and ignore the numerous scandals. Nice cover up for the fact that Iraq is going to hell again, despite the troop surge.

PS: Abolishing religion will accomplish nothing. That kind of suggestions are about as useful as the rantings of religious fanatics.

Ermmm...I know you people will probably hate me for this but...that's the crappiest Intelligence Report that ever crapped!!!

I know it talks about terrorism and Iran and Al Qaeda so saying something against it will probably mean people trying to say I support any of them. Well, let's start by saying: I don't.

But that "report" if it is really that and not some stupid journalist working overnight and having fun with his internet at work, doesn't say anything besides "Al Qaeda and Iran are bad and might hurt you, we don't know when, or where, or how, or who, or why...but they will! Oh yes, when the national budget approval comes, it will have a huge increase in military and intelligence expenses, don't worry...we are watching over you!"

Just forget the actual possibilty that Al Qaeda might be planning a huge attack on some western country and the fear that inspires, just for a minute forget about it. After all, that's so obvious that if you need the MI5 or the CIA to tell you so, then you are in big problems anyway.

What does the report ACTUALLY say?

- AQ is planning an attack on par with Hiroshima and Nagasaki, well...not literally: so, they are hinting that it might be a nuclear attack (which of course, immediately makes you think about Iran...). Proofs? Any idea on what it will be? Anything???? Nope, just that. Something we all know as we are aware that AQ loves huge, bloody and spectacular attacks. If they ever get their hands on a nuclear device, they will use it. Big news!!! Now, you better find if they actually have the device and kill the ****ers or, if you have no idea, then shut up!!!

- No no, I got all wrong!! They will use "dirty bombs". Perhaps...because, again, all the report say is "However, several plots involving