Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krish

What's Wrong With Bar-honda ?

Their Aerotunnel says one thing, the drivers say another. Maybe the tunnel sensors have wassabie in them causing wrong readings.

Also, I think the cars are terrorist bred too. You have a picture of the world on the car, and then the engine blows up... might be getting their products from Iraq or something. :blowup:

BAR-Honda no longer exists. It p**ses me off that SOME people on here are so thick that they don't even know the names of the teams! ****ing get it right if you want to post something!

And the car this year is just plain crap!

Also, the quote in the top post referred to the Arrows A2 from 1979!!! Someone is having trouble reading........... Nevertheless, the intention of the post is sound, in that Honda have c#cked up spectacularly in translating the wind tunnel numbers to the autoclave. Part of the problem is that the 2004 and 2006 cars were good, but they have no idea why, or how, that happened. So naturally they have no idea why the 2007 car is a lemon.

They worked out why the 04 car was so good and thus used the info they gathered from 05/06 winter testing to translate it onto the 06 car which is why that was so good, but it was also an evolution from the 04 car (not the 05 car as i believe!) This car however is a brand new design an thus one must question the ability of their wind tunnel since they have got it so categorically wrong this year. Some suggestions going around are that the Tunnel has some flaws which is probably why its giving false/inaccurate data back! They really have no reason to be so far behind, thy have the brainpower to work it out but there are some flaws in the Honda factory clearly! Shuhei-san is also no qualified to be a top member of the team, spec being the technical director.

The people in Japan and the people in UK arent focusing on common goals & ideas, there are disagreements & disputes and its led to Willis being sacked & some idiot brought in from Japan who doesnt know what he's doing

Have'nt Honda & BAR been separated for 2 years now? It should just be Japanese engineers working for Honda F1 since them & BAR split!

The people in Japan and the people in UK arent focusing on common goals & ideas, there are disagreements & disputes and its led to Willis being sacked & some idiot brought in from Japan who doesnt know what he's doing

Willis was not sacked. He had an attack of ego.

Have'nt Honda & BAR been separated for 2 years now? It should just be Japanese engineers working for Honda F1 since them & BAR split!

they didnt split, honda took over, so BAR became Honda

they didnt split, honda took over, so BAR became Honda
I see. I don't really pay close attention to F1 anywhay so ignore me if I ask stupid questions!

Well why the **** are you a member of an F1 forum then!
Because I like F1! I'm more interested in what happenes on the race day not what all the technical stuff is about like a bit of an extension to the front wing! I'm a bit interested in the engines but mostly the drivers & what they can do on race day!

why is this team so irregular?? :huh:

I hope they can challenge Reno by the end of the season...or at least toyota!

Also, I think the cars are terrorist bred too. You have a picture of the world on the car, and then the engine blows up... might be getting their products from Iraq or something. :blowup:

:lol:

That chick in your sig is chunky :ermm:

Yeah but if she offered to show you her white bits you wouldn't say "Sorry love, you're a bit chunky" would you?

Also, the quote in the top post referred to the Arrows A2 from 1979!!! Someone is having trouble reading........... Nevertheless, the intention of the post is sound, in that Honda have c#cked up spectacularly in translating the wind tunnel numbers to the autoclave. Part of the problem is that the 2004 and 2006 cars were good, but they have no idea why, or how, that happened. So naturally they have no idea why the 2007 car is a lemon.

It may be because they are finding themselves in Renault's position due to the sudden change to Bridgestones, rememeber, Super Aguris already have had one more year experience with Bridgestones. That may be the reason why we see them out performing Honda. But honestly, I am not really qualified to judge this. They should imptove.

Yeah but if she offered to show you her white bits you wouldn't say "Sorry love, you're a bit chunky" would you?

Some people have the strangest definitions of chunky. That girl is stick thin. To me, chunky is Monserrat Caballe.

Excellent listening, by the way. Haven't played it for ages.

*scurries off to CD player thinking about Michelle McManus*

Some people have the strangest definitions of chunky. That girl is stick thin. To me, chunky is Monserrat Caballe.

I always thought that Monserrat Caballe was indeed Demis Rousso's sister... :eusa_think:

Indeed!

Indeed, she is not chunky, she is actually shaped how a woman should be! She is also an excellent dancer!

BAR-Honda no longer exists. It p**ses me off that SOME people on here are so thick that they don't even know the names of the teams! ****ing get it right if you want to post something!

And the car this year is just plain crap!

Well why the **** are you a member of an F1 forum then!

LOL someone's got their knickers in a twist.

The problem is, I think they have simply been unable to build a decent car around the bridgestone tyres, and I think they generally lack direction and strength in depth.

Plus, the drivers are visibly starting to lose their patience, which doesn't help things.

I try to never think about Michelle McManus. Love the Foos' album with the gun on the front too.

They are slow.

Your grasp of all things technical never ceases to amaze. :P

Indeed!

Indeed, she is not chunky, she is actually shaped how a woman should be! She is also an excellent dancer!

Even if she was chunky, there's nowt wrong with that; more cushion when your pushin'.