Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Who Has The Best a## And Hips... Beyonce Or Shakira

Who has the best Hips and Ass  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best Hips and a##

• Beyonce
    • Shakira

I'll have to have a look at some pictures of the lovely ladies to refresh my memory.

I'll be back with my answer soon :)

Yeah I need to watch that video a few more times to decide. Someone's made a

remix, which is as good as the real video above - by which I of course mean that it's as relevant to the matter at hand. I have a horrible feeling that at this rate I'm going to end up liking their music. :yikes: Anyway, here's one of B's duet's with her boyfriend, that vastly more talented Jay-Z. Hips, a## and Jay-Z - does MTV get any better? :lol:

'Jay-Z in the range,

Crazy and deranged.

They can't figure him out,

They're like "hey is he insane?"

Yes sir, I'm cut from a different cloth

My texture is the best fur, I'm chinchilla.'

Shakira! She's a little pocket rocket with a great butt. I call those types "Hatchbacks" as in- "I'm gonna go out tonight, an find me a little hatchback." :P

Actually..I only chose her cause Salma Hayek isn't in the list..

Actually..I only chose her cause Salma Hayek isn't in the list..

I'm day dreaming of some sort of Hayek breasted, Knowlesy arsed, Shakira hipped hybrid mongrel type who loves F1 and has a srange sort of marsupial pouch thing with cold Stella's in it.

I'm day dreaming of some sort of Hayek breasted, Knowlesy arsed, Shakira hipped hybrid mongrel type who loves F1 and has a srange sort of marsupial pouch thing with cold Stella's in it.

:lol:

I'd give my left testicle for one of them :D

Ok, since the list is limited to Beyonce and Shakira i voted for Beyonce, but my votes go to Kate Beckinsale, Evangeline Lilly, Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Alba. :D:D:D

Tough call......

But had to go Beyonce!!

"The bigger the cushion... the better the pushin'!" :D

Beyonce for me. I don't mind some of her songs, so that is probably why. Don't like any Shakira, and don't rate her based on looks either.

Beyonce for me. I don't mind some of her songs, so that is probably why. Don't like any Shakira, and don't rate her based on looks either.

You don't look at the mantlepiece when you're poking the fire, though it can be helpful if it's tidy! :lol:

Actually ,I'd have voted for Shakira had she been a bit bigger. I mean she's so tiny, all of 4'11. I would like to have a woman to be well endowed. I mean she has to have some meat on her & be "grabbable". So by default,it's Beyonce here.

Were Shakira to be as tall as Beyonce,it'd have been Shakira by a mile.

Actually ,I'd have voted for Shakira had she been a bit bigger. I mean she's so tiny, all of 4'11. I would like to have a woman to be well endowed. I mean she has to have some meat on her & be "grabbable". So by default,it's Beyonce here.

I can't believe you'r picky about the heights.... :mf_tongue:

Shakira will "fit" just fine, perfect if you ask me... :naughty:

Mebbe you should create a Frankenstein woman & have sex with her. Good luck. You'll need plenty of it to survive a sex session with a 7 feet woman.

I can't believe you'r picky about the heights.... :mf_tongue:

Shakira will "fit" just fine, perfect if you ask me... :naughty:

Are you willing to have sex with a 3 feet dwarf woman?

What's all this wuss bickering here?? :lol:

This is a good opportunity to introduce you to my binary theory about women (from now on: BTAW)

BTAW comes from acknowledging a simple fact: we men are much more primitive than women. We must stop kidding ourselves. Women are an evolutioned being. We are still very close to our simian ancestors. As such, subtle concepts like "I rate supersexy star X better than supersexy star Y" or "I give that girl an 10/10 on looks, but a 5/10 in sympathy" are plain BS! A woman is capable of making such distinctions. Men simply cannot. For us, there's only ones and zeroes! Either a go or a no-go.

As such, let's stop this farce and admit that to us both Shakira and Beyonce are a 1.

I had a short gf once, perfect body........ nice :naughty::D

I think you're a kinky guy! A short g.f isn't a bad idea. She doesn't have to kneel down to give us a blowjob. Just come running & wham! Bang on target!

What's all this wuss bickering here?? :lol:

This is a good opportunity to introduce you to my binary theory about women (from now on: BTAW)

BTAW comes from acknowledging a simple fact: we men are much more primitive than women. We must stop kidding ourselves. Women are an evolutioned being. We are still very close to our simian ancestors. As such, subtle concepts like "I rate supersexy star X better than supersexy star Y" or "I give that girl an 10/10 on looks, but a 5/10 in sympathy" are plain BS! A woman is capable of making such distinctions. Men simply cannot. For us, there's only ones and zeroes! Either a go or a no-go.

As such, let's stop this farce and admit that to us both Shakira and Beyonce are a 1.

:roll:

It's a good job I'm in the office by myself coz I'm giggling like a girl!! :lol:

i voted Beyonce only coz she looks better than shakira, but i dont like beyonces music...i prefer shakira :lol::lol:

i voted Beyonce only coz she looks better than shakira, but i dont like beyonces music...i prefer shakira :lol::lol:

Pop a music CD of Shakira in the cd player while cavorting with Beyonce. That way ,you've the best of both worlds.