Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Warning From The God!

It is my choice to dislike Raikkonen and Schumacher, and I always say if you can't beat them, join them. If others want to pick crap, They can have a taste of their own medicine.

ah well fair enough. but perhaps you should lead by example!

As is your prerogative, Shane. You disliked Schumi supposedly for his cheating, so why Raikkonen?

Also, it is slightly rich calling a 7 time World Champion a loser, if you don't mind me saying.

How many did he Win when he had opposition that wasn't a team mate moved out of his way by team orders? Lets examine shall we?

94: Only won by ramming hill off the track

96: Unfair comparison because he had a crap car

97: Tried to ram Villeneuve off the track and still lost

98: Beaten by Hakkinen

99: Beaten by Hakkinen

05: Beaten by Alonso

06: Beaten by Alonso

Give schumi a car that's miles better than anyone elses, he flourishes. Give him a real challenge, and he couldn't take it.

I dislike raikkonen for 2 reasons:

1: He drives for Ferrari

2: All of the annoying idiots on this forum like Schumikonen have turned me against him and made me want him to lose.

ah well fair enough. but perhaps you should lead by example!

I tried that Approach when my membership was reinstated, and it just doesn't work.

How many did he Win when he had opposition that wasn't a team mate moved out of his way by team orders? Lets examine shall we?

Give schumi a car that's miles better than anyone elses, he flourishes. Give him a real challenge, and he couldn't take it.

I agree with you. Schumi was the worst driver in F1 history. He was incredibly lucky to win 7 WDCs,all of them flukes. It's a sham,F1.

I never said they where all flukes at all I just said that I don't think he stood up well to being challenged. That is only my opinion of him, I don't care if people share it or not, however I am not inclined to change it.

Even though I never liked Schuey, I have to say I strongly disagree.

94: Was pretty much always dominant but was also a bit stupid at silverstone and adelaide, would've won the title a lot sooner if it werent for the bans/DQ's

95: dominant most of the time

96: unfair comparison as you rightly say, but scored 3 wins & finished ahead of benetton drivers in championship - that in itself deserves much praise!

97: rammed JV like a twat but you have to give him credit for taking the title down to the wire driving a piece of turd whilst 2 of his rivals had williams-renaults.

98: like 97, deserves immense credit for taking it to the last race against far superior opposition machinery. No other driver could've done what schuey did in 98 taking the fight to mclaren like that

99: doesnt really count, broke his leg

00: Had to fight all season long against both mclaren drivers, fought extremely hard for it & no dodgy tactics along the way

01-02: had it pretty easy

03: Again had to fight hard for it, as sometimes the bridgestones were hopless and michelin were rampant. Won more races than his rivals and far more consistent than them too

04: had it easy

05: unfair comparison. You're always saying Alonso 'beat' schumacher in 2005, but to be honest ferrari got it wrong with that car and Schuey never had a chance

06: bad start but schumacher rose to the challenge and gave some amazing performances, notably china. Credit to alonso for beating schuey in the end though

so i disagree that he cant cope with a challenge, he's faced several in his career!

I dislike raikkonen for 2 reasons:

1: He drives for Ferrari

2: All of the annoying idiots on this forum like Schumikonen have turned me against him and made me want him to lose.

I tried that Approach when my membership was reinstated, and it just doesn't work.

He won the championship 7 times, probably 1 of them was gotten by ill means, from a driver perspective, in 94.

Team orders were perfectly legal (and still should be), until 2002, I believe. The reason Schumi's team mates were moved over for him was because he was always ahead of them in the championship. They started off with the same chance as him and he always prevailed. It is irrelevant whether you like him or not, the fact is he proved he was the best driver around through some monumental driving over a long period of time.

One of the reasons people rate Schumi is precisely because of flourishing in a car that's not up to scratch, consistently. Since I've been watching F1, I personally think there has only been Senna and Schumacher who did this on a regular basis. I don't think any of the current drivers have this ability, at this moment in time, certainly not to the same extent.

I believe every front running team, maybe every team, has used team orders - it's a team sport.

Hakkinen was a very good driver in a very good car - where's the shame in being beaten by him? It's not like he folded under the challenge was it?

You can't honestly class 05 as any sort of yardstick surely? That would be almost as preposterous as saying Alonso didn't rise up to the challenge of Schumacher in 2003 and 2004.

Alonso is very good driver and he had a very good car - again where is the shame in that?

So presumably, if Alonso ever drives for Ferrari you will hate him also?

I have reached a point where i really can't be bothered to reply to anything Shane writes anymore. If you can enter into intelligent discussion with a person where they are prepared to have their mind changed, be objective and not act like a child, it is stimulating.

I sincerely hope that you mean the words you have written in your signature Shane because if you come back, you will look pretty pathetic.

I have reached a point where i really can't be bothered to reply to anything Shane writes anymore. If you can enter into intelligent discussion with a person where they are prepared to have their mind changed, be objective and not act like a child, it is stimulating.

I sincerely hope that you mean the words you have written in your signature Shane because if you come back, you will look pretty pathetic.

I tend not to address him directly anymore, I make jokes and he takes it soooo seriously.... I don't want to feel responsible for driving him crazy :D

Yes Shane, I see your point, having a broken leg and not racing in 6 races clearly shows MS doesn't stand up to pressure

anyway, 94 should never have been that close, the FIA handed down some of the most ridiculous DQ's to MS, and Benetton in general, its not even funny anymore, if you really want an inside look at that season read Steve Matchett's book.

p.s. I have figured that the only way to deal with small minded people is with sheer overwhelming sarcasm

Yes Shane, I see your point, having a broken leg and not racing in 6 races clearly shows MS doesn't stand up to pressure

anyway, 94 should never have been that close, the FIA handed down some of the most ridiculous DQ's to MS, and Benetton in general, its not even funny anymore, if you really want an inside look at that season read Steve Matchett's book.

p.s. I have figured that the only way to deal with small minded people is with sheer overwhelming sarcasm

Hes left the forum... you can leave the sacarism and return to your normal self...

To hell with the arguments.

Shane, you're an a##hole.

Bye.

If he ever comes back on & sees this post, then it's war! But I ain't changing my sig! Yet.

If he ever comes back on & sees this post, then it's war! But I ain't changing my sig! Yet.

If he does come back he will look like a bigger one, due to his huge announcement....

If he does come back he will look like a bigger one, due to his huge announcement....
What will he look like a bigger one? That does'nt make sense! & what huge announcement? Explain more goferrarigo!

What will he look like a bigger one? That does'nt make sense! & what huge announcement? Explain more goferrarigo!

will be a guy whoes words can't be trusted.... announcment in his sig... Just go to any of his past posts and you can see it...

will be a guy whoes words can't be trusted.... announcment in his sig... Just go to any of his past posts and you can see it...
OK then! Did'nt know what you meant but it's all good :thbup: !

due to his huge announcement....

I thought it was a metaphor for something else.

Shane must be a miserable man! But he's right! A load of people have been saying Alonso has been cheating & saying he's a crap F1 driver which drove Shane mad! Besides, why bother PMing him if he ain't an active member & the only way to get his MSN addy is by PM which there is no point doing!

Shane must be a miserable man! But he's right! A load of people have been saying Alonso has been cheating & saying he's a crap F1 driver which drove Shane mad!

So what? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Opinions to be taken seriously deserve a serious response and those that are just plain supidity are better ignored. Not having the ability to distinguish between the two was Shane's weakness, in my opinion. The problem was his refusal to have any consistent reaction to harmless banter.

The banter and fun poking is deliciously handled around here. To establish it through the internet and to do it successfully is no mean feat and yet through time and respect to each other, we have achieved it. If someone is going to threaten that, they are better gone.

Now go f*ck yourselves, all of you, and especially you Shane because i know you can't keep away you big hairy snot gobbler.

So what? If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Opinions to be taken seriously deserve a serious response and those that are just plain supidity are better ignored. Not having the ability to distinguish between the two was Shane's weakness, in my opinion. The problem was his refusal to have any consistent reaction to harmless banter.

The banter and fun poking is deliciously handled around here. To establish it through the internet and to do it successfully is no mean feat and yet through time and respect to each other, we have achieved it. If someone is going to threaten that, they are better gone.

Now go f*ck yourselves, all of you, and especially you Shane because i know you can't keep away you big hairy snot gobbler.

Dammit, I can't go fcuk myself right now, I'm at work!! :eusa_think: Maybe I can slip away during lunch. Yes, that will do. I can have myself 60 times during lunch; 30 if I take it slow.

Now look what Shane has done to the most dedicated member of the board! I don't have anything against him but he meant what he said because members were just going around saying Alonso was crap! The members who were saying that must'nt have had a clue about F1 at all! Shane knew what Alonso was capable of in an F1 car & actually knows alot about F1! It's just too many so-called F1 fans were saying that Shanes favourite driver Alonso was crap & a countless list of banter which must've drove him mad! So thanks a lot to all the clueless members who drove Shane to the limits :angry::angry::angry: !

Now look what Shane has done to the most dedicated member of the board! I don't have anything against him but he meant what he said because members were just going around saying Alonso was crap! The members who were saying that must'nt have had a clue about F1 at all! Shane knew what Alonso was capable of in an F1 car & actually knows alot about F1! It's just too many so-called F1 fans were saying that Shanes favourite driver Alonso was crap & a countless list of banter which must've drove him mad! So thanks a lot to all the clueless members who drove Shane to the limits :angry::angry::angry: !

Bah. We've all been to the limits and back again on this forum. He'll be back; better, stronger, faster.