Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

la force supreme des mclaren

Warning From The God!

As long as you did'nt mean it in a bad way!

Mate,you should see the number of jibes taken at Ben by a few other members.No ,I'm not taking names. I do hate homosexuality,but I've never taken potshots at Ben.

Am I right, there's talk about Ben being a little gay.....

Our Ben is young, he's rebelious, he likes to be the centre of attention, like any teenager does. My guess is Ben have absolutely no tendencies for the male stuff, he just talks the stuff up, pretending, maybe to be cool or whatever, anyway, it's not serious....

This thread has gone from "Warning from the God" to "Warning from the gay".

Still very much on topic....well it keeps the recent theme of this forum lately "Kimi fanboys circle jerking"

[quote name='LabradoRacer' post='193535' date='May 10 2007, 02:32 PM']I don't think Ben was offended by my post at all.[/quote]

why would I?

[quote name='BradSpeedMan' post='193564' date='May 10 2007, 05:08 PM']Am I right, there's talk about Ben being a little gay.....

Our Ben is young, he's rebelious, he likes to be the centre of attention, like any teenager does. My guess is Ben have absolutely no tendencies for the male stuff, he just talks the stuff up, pretending, maybe to be cool or whatever, anyway, it's not serious....[/quote]

Umm, answer me this, how many straight men like madonna, kylie and girls aloud? And goes to gay clubs, and has sex with men?

why would I?

Umm, answer me this, how many straight men like madonna, kylie and girls aloud? And goes to gay clubs, and has sex with men?

Ben, seriously, I hope you use a double condom....

btw, I like Madonna's music, and Kylie's body :naughty:

why would I?

Deleted

Ben, seriously, I hope you use a double condom....

btw, I like Madonna's music, and Kylie's body :naughty:

Umm, im not gonna go into detail about my sex life!

Back on topic :unsure: as I said before, I doubt we will see another F1 god for a few years. IMO they not only need to be an excellent driver, but have a good personality as well!

Am I right, there's talk about Ben being a little gay.....

Our Ben is young, he's rebelious, he likes to be the centre of attention, like any teenager does. My guess is Ben have absolutely no tendencies for the male stuff, he just talks the stuff up, pretending, maybe to be cool or whatever, anyway, it's not serious....

Look Brad, we know your views, but let's not go there again, shall we?

Look Brad, we know your views, but let's not go there again, shall we?

This is exactly the attitude we should all be adopting :wacko:

All I mentioned was a little bit of concern...

Mate, I'm not stupid, I would NEVER have sex without a condom!

Yeah but you're not supposed to chew them, you wear them.

Yeah but you're not supposed to chew them, you wear them.

Read in today's paper that oral sex can cause throat cancer. So perhaps one has got to wear the love glove on the tongue too?

Yes I read that too on BBC's news site. Shame since I smoke, drink and u know what else so i seem to have a slightly increased risk of it. Thank **** my family has NO cancer history what so ever.

Yes I read that too on BBC's news site. Shame since I smoke, drink and u know what else so i seem to have a slightly increased risk of it. Thank **** my family has NO cancer history what so ever.

Well if your family hasn't had cancer, smoke like a chimney you little gay c#ck.