Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

A Question For Michael Schumacher Fans

Well, this season is exciting, no doubt. But that surge of adrenaline,that tense feeling of "will he,won't he?" associated with watching Michael racing is missing. I mean it's a very odd feeling. Am I in a club of one or you guys too feel the same way?

I am glad to see the back of him. Its nice for F1 to be about 22 men instead of 1 man.

the 'will he - won't he' saga went on too long and got boring. He had a long, great career but to be honest F1 has moved on already & he isnt really missed, everyone is already raving about Hamilton and this year's title fight which looks like it could be the most wide open championship for years

I am glad to see the back of him. Its nice for F1 to be about 22 men instead of 1 man.

You mean you're Michael's fan? :P

Well,Shane , I kept out of your thread about "Are Alonso fans scared of Hamilton?". Isn't it fair that you too reciprocate? Anyway,no hard feelings ,mate.

"A Question For Michael Schumacher Fans"

What part of that was swahili to you?

anyway,

Ferrari are still great to watch but it just feels incomplete without his presence. Strangely I felt a similar void when Mika left. I enjoyed that rivalry and respected him a lot.

No one can replace Michael. His passion for racing is unmatched. His work ethic was one of the best ever. I don't know of anyone who worked harder that he did.

I miss him.

On 2nd thoughts,Shane forget that I ever said a thing. You aren't in a club of one. There're plenty of anti-Michael guys posting here needlessly.

Meh.

On 2nd thoughts,Shane forget that I ever said a thing. You aren't in a club of one. There're plenty of anti-Michael guys posting here needlessly.

Meh.

Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to get the worms back in the can after it's been opened? I mean, they don't look fast, but damn they are speedy little buggers once they're out!

Who where the majority of voters in the thread asking Alonso fans opinions?

It's just fighting fire with fire and ive yet to see the Alonso fans start it.

Have you ever noticed how difficult it is to get the worms back in the can after it's been opened? I mean, they don't look fast, but damn they are speedy little buggers once they're out!

:lol: nice.

Being dumped by a girl doesn't mean that you go off sex does it?

Who where the majority of voters in the thread asking Alonso fans opinions?

It's just fighting fire with fire and ive yet to see the Alonso fans start it.

Indeed, that thread was started by Ferrari fans lol.

I reckon Shumi should join the DTM series so we can have a Schumi-Hakkinen show down again!

Really? From what i have read its mostly about Hamilton now.

As a...ermm...devoted MS fan...ermmm... :unsure: ...I think it is good that he left the sport. Ooops, my fake moustache fell off!

Ahem...Look! behind you!! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

As a...ermm...devoted MS fan...ermmm... :unsure: ...I think it is good that he left the sport. Ooops, my fake moustache fell off!

Ahem...Look! behind you!! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

As a devoted Liuzzi fan and a Renault fan, I also think it's good that Michael has left the sport - 1 less person to beat Liuzzi and the Renaults!! :lol:

As a devoted Liuzzi fan and a Renault fan, I also think it's good that Michael has left the sport - 1 less person to beat Liuzzi and the Renaults!! :lol:

Your a Luzzi fan <_< I misjudged you, you seemed so intelligent.

Then you have misjudged me twice!! :lol:

:clap3:

Brilliant!

Now...about your remarks on Liuzzi and the Renaults... :furious: . Let's not forget that the Renaults AND Liuzzi also have beaten Schumi :P

Indeed, that thread was started by Ferrari fans lol.

I knew you were a Ferrari fan in the closet :lol:

P.S. He was talking about the thread you started -"Alonso Fans... Are You "scared About Lewis"- in which not even one Ferrari fan voted,commented or even viewed for that matter :nono1::naughty::ph34r:

:clap3:

Brilliant!

Now...about your remarks on Liuzzi and the Renaults... :furious: . Let's not forget that the Renaults AND Liuzzi also have beaten Schumi :P

Yeah Obviously they have beaten Ralf.... i mean who can't beat him??

Well, this season is exciting, no doubt. But that surge of adrenaline,that tense feeling of "will he,won't he?" associated with watching Michael racing is missing. I mean it's a very odd feeling. Am I in a club of one or you guys too feel the same way?

Oh certainly. 2004 proved just how exciting F1 could be with Schumacher on the grid. We need more of that. Lets change the race format to have only one car circling the track. Trust me, it will be better than Indianapolis, 2005.

you saw what MS pulled out of the f2004, he was consistently better than Rubino, if you are the best driver and there is nobody to challenge you then you deserve the championship

if Alonso ever becomes the only front runner for a season he deserves the title, sure I wont like it but I wont complain that he has it to easy, All I will complain about is a lack of competition stepping up.

you saw what MS pulled out of the f2004, he was consistently better than Rubino, if you are the best driver and there is nobody to challenge you then you deserve the championship

if Alonso ever becomes the only front runner for a season he deserves the title, sure I wont like it but I wont complain that he has it to easy, All I will complain about is a lack of competition stepping up.

Well put.