Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Player(1)

Honda's Car Looking Good....

25 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the look?

• Yes, its funky fresh.
    • No, it looks like cartoon bunny ears.

:rofl::roll: Honda have lost it....................................

Can pigs really fly??? Wait till Barcelona and find out for yourself...

that is the most redicoulous thing I have ever seen on an F1 car, even more so then those odd BMW things last year. They do get points for creativity though but they are pretty much canceled out by the loss of points for aesthetics

You sound like you have some insider information and taking your connections into accont then its probably true.

that is the most redicoulous thing I have ever seen on an F1 car, even more so then those odd BMW things last year.

What about that stupid nose on the 2004 Williams car?

That was fantastic, didnt they say it didnt really give a big enough advantage...they should have kept it since they didnt say it reduced performance.

I'm concerned that this will show favoritism towards certain land masses as they will appear on the car twice.

It would have been pretty funny if they put the moon or some other planet out there... away from earth in outer space....

Even pigs can fly if they are heavily doped by engineers! :P .....nah! may be its because someone complained that their country was missing from their EARTH car, so Honda engineers found a piece of plastic and painted it.... :P

I actually heard the reason they were added was not for aerodynamics ... but rather for some geographical corrections for left-out land masses and room for some new countries yet to be recognized by the U.N..

Didn't they just copy this :harhar: ?

Looks shocking, but if it works for them well that's great, they need all the help they can get at the moment :D

I loved the Walrus front wing on the Williams FW26, I even bought the 1:18 model.

Didn't they just copy this :harhar: ?

:lol:

Just adding to what you commented on Steve;

:harhar:

na na na we have a better car than you na na de na na

Thats what the SAF1 mechanics where doing to them from the other end of pitlane so the Honda people thought Hmmmmm lets give that idea a shot nothing else seems to be working :eusa_think:

OK, Honduh get point for thinking outside the box. Now put those ridiculous things back in the box and get on with testing....

i like it, adds variety to the field, we always complaining there is not much room for creativity these days, hope its legal.

i like it, adds variety to the field, we always complaining there is not much room for creativity these days, hope its legal.

Creativity is one thing, comic-relief is another...