Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Mein Kampf

We do it deliberately, you know. We can beat Australia at all the real sports whenever we choose. We're just not greedy. :D

Edit: due to scouse intervention.

We do it deliberately, you know. We can beat Australia at all the real sports whenever we choose. We're just not greedy. :D

Edit: due to scouse intervention.

Australia has to win at sport. ITS ALL WE HAVE :D

Australia has to win at sport. ITS ALL WE HAVE :D

Pah, a bit of swimming that's all and that's only because you are genetically receding back from whence you came! :lol:

I am not a communist but i truly believe that a society should help out people in need. Wihtout a form of welfare there would be alot more people out on the streets and even worse you might have people starving to death as they cant afford food.

Helping hand, not a handout. Why not cut off welfare after 6 months then? If you cannot find a job in 6 months, you dont deserve taxpayer money.

I just finished watching a documentary on a man who was a very close friend with Hitler. He was the one that negotiated the alliance with Japan and in 1940 he wanted Hilter to form a military alliance with Russia and Japan and divide up Britains property around the world. Im so glad Hilter didnt agree to it as i dont think Britain could have beaten Germany, Russia and Japan in 1940. I know its not what we are currently discussing but this is a topic on Mein Kampf.

Britain couldn't have beaten anyone in 1940 (well, France, but they don't count). It was more luck than judgement that kept us in the fight to begin with. Or, rather, German miscalculation.

Britain couldn't have beaten anyone in 1940 (well, France, but they don't count). It was more luck than judgement that kept us in the fight to begin with. Or, rather, German miscalculation.

Yes they certainly werent in good shape. If Hitler listened to his Generals and Advisors then WW2 could have ended very differently. I personally not a fan of my country being refered too as property either :P

Teach a man to fish, as the old adage goes.

Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you lose a steady customer.