Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Coulthard Giving Schumacher The Finger

You call that unsporting? That was perfect positioning by Herr Schumacher! :lol:

You didnt see the previous 2 laps where Coulthard tried to overtake Schumacher on the outside and Schumacher then tried to push Coulthard onto the grass. It was very unsporting behaviour.

You didnt see the previous 2 laps where Coulthard tried to overtake Schumacher on the outside and Schumacher then tried to push Coulthard onto the grass. It was very unsporting behaviour.

Oh the blighter! I don't know how he has the nerve! :lol:

Talk about being a sore loser... just coz he cant drive blames everything on Schumi..... :P

Coulthard passed him afew laps later.

Bah. Mika got that behaviour, and worse, from Herr Mikey on many occasions and you didn't see him waving his finger about....

Bah. Mika got that behaviour, and worse, from Herr Mikey on many occasions and you didn't see him waving his finger about....

Indeed, Mike. Good old Mika!

I imagine Kimi is the same - he's hardly likely to put the bottle down to just make an obscene gesture.

I imagine Kimi is the same - he's hardly likely to put the bottle down to just make an obscene gesture.

As player 1 showed in another thread, he has twice this season, once in bahrain testing to speed, and once in australia to rubens...

You know, I remember reading about James Hunt having to park his car on the backside of a track because he was so hungover he just wanted to sleep for a bit....I think Lauda found him. Man, the tales The Rat could tell...

Ive found a short video of the incident. Schumacher was being even more unsporting this race than usual and he got what he deserved.

Indeed, I wonder what DC deserved for nearly killing Wurz.

Indeed, I wonder what DC deserved for nearly killing Wurz.

Good question! ^_^

Hey Ykick,instead of taking pleasure from this incident,go & ask your god to improve his performances.

Did you watch the last race. No reasonable person could ask more of a driver.

DNF is the maximum one could ask?

You know what i mean. Coulthard managed to go from 22nd on the gird and get into 7th position. If it wasnt for his car failing on him then he would have scored 2 points. I dont think any driver could have done better if they were in Coulthard's position.

As player 1 showed in another thread, he has twice this season, once in bahrain testing to speed, and once in australia to rubens...

Has he? I've not seen that thread. Are you sure he's making an obscene gesture, not gesturing for another drink as if he were calling a bartender? :lol:

Has he? I've not seen that thread. Are you sure he's making an obscene gesture, not gesturing for another drink as if he were calling a bartender? :lol:

nope check the thread out, i will try to find it for you...

You know, I remember reading about James Hunt having to park his car on the backside of a track because he was so hungover he just wanted to sleep for a bit....I think Lauda found him. Man, the tales The Rat could tell...

I believe the storys of those times where that drivers would go out drinking together and some would try and get the opposition drunk the night before to gain a race advantage the following day :P

That was a great move by Coulthard, not only does he give the finger twice but manages to do the international symbol for w#nker between them...all while on the exit of a turn, he's got mad gesture skills!

I believe the storys of those times where that drivers would go out drinking together and some would try and get the opposition drunk the night before to gain a race advantage the following day :P

That was a great move by Coulthard, not only does he give the finger twice but manages to do the international symbol for w#nker between them...all while on the exit of a turn, he's got mad gesture skills!

I think the Hunt incident was during practice or qualifying....MG could tell us I suppose. There's tons of untapped knowledge in that Gorilla brain...

I totally support drivers giving the finger and/or fist weaving and/or insulting and/or performing kick boxing and helmet bashing on a competitor. At least at those moments they show some passion!

Long live The Finger!

I totally support drivers giving the finger and/or fist weaving and/or insulting and/or performing kick boxing and helmet bashing on a competitor. At least at those moments they show some passion!

Long live The Finger!

So you finally started loving Schumacher.... It takes you so much time... but you finally see the light :P