Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Coulthard Giving Schumacher The Finger

Coulthard passed him afew laps later.

Well then he must be better than Michael.

As i remember it, The one finger salute was just David showing some respect by recognising Michael's status (which he kept, when he won the title, again).

I totally support drivers giving the finger and/or fist weaving and/or insulting and/or performing kick boxing and helmet bashing on a competitor. At least at those moments they show some passion!

Long live The Finger!

I agree! Live the Long Finger!

Uh....

ycick, you can't face the fact that DC can't win every race on the F1 calendar! DC was just angry & gave Schumi the finger! & that was like 7 years ago so why argue about it in 2007?

ycick, you can't face the fact that DC can't win every race on the F1 calendar! DC was just angry & gave Schumi the finger! & that was like 7 years ago so why argue about it in 2007?

I know DC cant win every race but he did win that race.

i dont think schuey was being unsporting, he was just being extremely aggressive in his defensive driving, something he had done many times in his many battles with Damon Hill. But I did enjoy DC's gesture, it was quite amusing

That was a great move by Coulthard, not only does he give the finger twice but manages to do the international symbol for w#nker between them...all while on the exit of a turn, he's got mad gesture skills!

Indeed, it is certainly a talent. If only he put as much effort into his qualifying........... :eusa_think::lol:

I totally support drivers giving the finger and/or fist weaving and/or insulting and/or performing kick boxing and helmet bashing on a competitor. At least at those moments they show some passion!

Long live The Finger!

Well, yes and no, Andres, I mean there is a fine line isn't there and a also a talent for timing? If a driver gives the finger at virtually every race, then he just a becomes a contemptuous nutter, whereas the finger given on rare occasions and with impeccable timing is so much more effective! :lol:

Indeed, it is certainly a talent. If only he put as much effort into his qualifying........... :eusa_think::lol:

Well, yes and no, Andres, I mean there is a fine line isn't there and a also a talent for timing? If a driver gives the finger at virtually every race, then he just a becomes a contemptuous nutter, whereas the finger given on rare occasions and with impeccable timing is so much more effective! :lol:

So...who do you think gives the best finger? Alonso or Kimi? Nobody made a poll yet? What kind of forum this is? :lol:

So...who do you think gives the best finger? Alonso or Kimi? Nobody made a poll yet? What kind of forum this is? :lol:

Amateurs, Andres, we're dealing with amateurs! :lol:

Anyway, it's definitely not Alonso and somebody was finding the thread for me with Kimi giving the finger, but I haven't seen it yet! :D

No one can top Alonso giving the finger to Ralf while crashing, now thats a special moment in obscene history.

Amateurs, Andres, we're dealing with amateurs! :lol:

Anyway, it's definitely not Alonso and somebody was finding the thread for me with Kimi giving the finger, but I haven't seen it yet! :D

I cant even find that thread anymore :S pretty sure it was in this section of the forum.

Anyway they where both this season. Arm out of the c#ckpit waving as he overtook Rubens in Australia and gave Liuzzi (maybe speed) the finger while passing him in Bahrain practice...you know the same thing Alonso got penalised 1 second for waving his had (less serious) at Dournbos in Hungray practice.

It's all on youtube anyway.

I imagine Kimi is the same - he's hardly likely to put the bottle down to just make an obscene gesture.
As player 1 showed in another thread, he has twice this season, once in bahrain testing to speed, and once in australia to rubens...
You know, I remember reading about James Hunt having to park his car on the backside of a track because he was so hungover he just wanted to sleep for a bit....I think Lauda found him. Man, the tales The Rat could tell...
nope check the thread out, i will try to find it for you...

This thread made me laugh. Congratulations.

I have to see the video name made me laugh, Kimi fingered Rubens... :ninja:

Yeah the tittle is priceless....

Hey

I dont see anything unsporting in this.

That was very good defence tactic used by Schumacher, he kept the door closed.

How do u say its unsporting?

Who are you reffering to?