Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

Current Driver Market 2007

Maybe despise is the wrong word, I should just say i dislike them. I do sometimes use words that are a little stronger than i should

Despise....

Dislike......

Doesn't matter to me Shane.. I understood what you were saying.

You don't have to defend your position to me. :thbup:

Not saying I agree with you though :lol:

Don't expect you to mate, everyone has their own opinions

Coulthard inks new deal for 2008

David Coulthard has agreed terms to remain at Red Bull Racing for a fourth consecutive season in 2008, it has emerged.

It was reported in Austria last month that both the Scottish veteran and his current team-mate Mark Webber had

Right it's finally been updated!

If you think something is missing, find the article about it and it'll be put in. Currently trying to find an article that talked about Ralf retiring and one about Nico to BMW. Any help is always appreciated. :)

You'll see many drivers have links now, that's because the blue loose rumours are listed, but there was nothing for confirmed drivers or those who (at this stage at least) are likely to retain their seat, so they all have (or are in the process of having)links.

Right it's finally been updated!

If you think something is missing, find the article about it and it'll be put in. Currently trying to find an article that talked about Ralf retiring and one about Nico to BMW. Any help is always appreciated. :)

You'll see many drivers have links now, that's because the blue loose rumours are listed, but there was nothing for confirmed drivers or those who (at this stage at least) are likely to retain their seat, so they all have (or are in the process of having)links.

There was a rumour afew days ago saying that Ralf was going to STR.

Added, the original post is starting to get very long! I think it's going to out do last years.

Added, the original post is starting to get very long! I think it's going to out do last years.

I dont think thats possible. Last year was crazy. It had Montoya linked to practically every team and even had Coulthard linked to Ferrari and Michael Schumacher linked to Red Bull.

There was a rumour afew days ago saying that Ralf was going to STR.

Hasn't Berger got enough problems?

Hasn't Berger got enough problems?

One things for sure if Ralfie is at STR in 08, it will give Berger someone to whinge and complain about all year.

I personally don't think Berger and Mr. Red Bull would be that silly. But I could be wrong they are not the best managers compared to the F1 management skills of the resident TF1 members!! :lol:

One things for sure if Ralfie is at STR in 08, it will give Berger someone to whinge and complain about all year.

I personally don't think Berger and Mr. Red Bull would be that silly. But I could be wrong they are not the best managers compared to the F1 management skills of the resident TF1 members!! :lol:

Wanna start 'draussie racing' with me then?

Wanna start 'draussie racing' with me then?

Yeah why not :lol: . Frank and Patrick watch out, Steve and Nathan are the real deal :lol:

I think after Friday's press conference we can confirm both Coulthard and Webber will be at Red Bull next year.

Sorry I didn't catch the transcript ykick, in short what was said?

I think 'aubbler' racing has a better sound to it....

:lol:

Sorry I didn't catch the transcript ykick, in short what was said?

Q: David, could you comment on the fact you are being re-signed for 2008, which is obviously good news.

DC: Yeah, obviously I

DC is not my favorite driver, but respect to the guy. He's doing a fantastic job and is worthy of his race seat.

Still cant forgive him for that MS crash all those years ago mind

<_<<_<

Im kind of hoping that Red Bull can do next year what McLaren have done this year as essentually the RB3 and MP4-21 are very similar cars and from what ive read they have similar problems. The reason why the MP4-22 is so quick is because McLaren have solved the problems of last years car. Im sure Red Bull can do the same thing for the RB4.

Now that is very optimistic statement, you shouldn't look at things that way, there is much more to do than to solve the reliability to be in front of the others <_<

Wild rumours - Silly season gets sillier

F1's annual 'silly season' always slips into a high gear at Silverstone, but one particular paddock rumbling is worth a mention.

Sources including Britain's Daily Mail and the Spanish newspaper Diario As suggested on the scene of the British Grand Prix that Renault could completely overhaul its driver line-up next year.

The Daily Mail said 27-year-old Button, who drove for Renault in 2002, 'could be handed an escape route from his problems at Honda' by former boss Flavio Briatore.

The article went on: 'Although (Button) maintains he intends to stay at Honda, Renault's director of engineering Pat Symonds said they would welcome Button back.'

Reigning world champion Alonso, meanwhile, drove successfully for Renault until his switch to McLaren this year, where he is admittedly 'uncomfortable' alongside rookie sensation Lewis Hamilton.

Diario As is reporting that, among the various approaches the Spaniard has received in recent weeks, was 'one from his old boss Briatore'.

'Flavio would love to have him back in 2008 with an attractive contract of at least two years'.

The Italian television station Canale 5, meanwhile, said late on Friday that Alonso has in fact reached an agreement with Ferrari, who intend to buy out his McLaren contract. It has also been whispered that Alonso might then announce the news and sit out the 2008 on 'sabbatical'.

Alonso at Silverstone wearily rejected the swathe of wild rumours: "The only thing that I am going to say is that all the rumours are not true. I am completely concentrated on winning the championship with McLaren."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=215747

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i think you can add to the rumours that Button is going to Renault and Alonso is going to Ferrari. This silly season promises not to disappoint.

Thanks for posting the CH & DC transcript ykick, very much appreciated :)

Reward for a job well done for DC, continuity is key in this game we see it time and time again a team that sticks together will win together.

As for the silly season article it's just that, silly.

I think 'aubbler' racing has a better sound to it....

Why don't you come in with me and Nathan, Mike? How about Autumn Aubbler Racing? Or maybe Auspumibbler F1? Just think, if Ykick came in, we could have Ykickapumaubbler. That simply rolls off the tongue.

Why don't you come in with me and Nathan, Mike? How about Autumn Aubbler Racing? Or maybe Auspumibbler F1? Just think, if Ykick came in, we could have Ykickapumaubbler. That simply rolls off the tongue.

Thats mental!!! :clap3:

Think I've got it up-to-date again. Missing anything?

Thought I heard RS linked with Torro Rosso?