Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Alonso's Team Cheating Again

Clearly nothing is clear from the pictures. Has it been banned?

I don't care if it is a little flexible, it will then be a little like me. It's friday, i'm feeling horny and i have some very excellent music on.

Flex my Woking beasts! Respect the flex! F*ck all this flex speak. Let there be a bit of flex for the flex. Let's reflect on the effect of a flex. Dammit, it's Russ's birthday, can't you all just chill and get a little p!ssed and horny?

Beer anyone? I'm buyin.

The pic didn't work for me, but one question: Is it flexing or did McLaren simply change the angle of attack on it? Do you have a static view from Spain alonside an 'in action' view for comparison?

I don't care if it is a little flexible, it will then be a little like me. It's friday, i'm feeling horny and i have some very excellent music on.

Flex my Woking beasts! Respect the flex! F*ck all this flex speak. Let there be a bit of flex for the flex. Let's reflect on the effect of a flex. Dammit, it's Russ's birthday, can't you all just chill and get a little p!ssed and horny?

Beer anyone? I'm buyin.

:clap3:

The pic didn't work for me, but one question: Is it flexing or did McLaren simply change the angle of attack on it? Do you have a static view from Spain alonside an 'in action' view for comparison?

It looks as if it is flexing as the car slows for the corner and the wing unloads.

It looks as if it is flexing as the car slows for the corner and the wing unloads.

It does look that way, but in my mind it's as significant as the rise and drop of the driver under braking and acceleration loads.

In the grand scheme of things, who gives a sh!t? Not me.

Nor me, but it keeps the forums lively and the designers suppressed.

It does look that way, but in my mind it's as significant as the rise and drop of the driver under braking and acceleration loads.

It does look like going up and down along with the rise and drop as you said, under breaking and acceleration. doesnt look fishy.

Ah...ok.

:lol:

Are you kidding? Don't you see the endless possibilities? Can't you see that this could embarrass moRon, Alonso and Lewis Hamilton in one stroke, give all the Alonso fans here a heart attack and leave James Anal grovelling for days trying to explain why the love of his life is cheating with someone else.

This is bloody awesome :P:D

(Seriously it does flex rather suspiciously in the "wouldn't if it were anchored in the middle" way and does seem to be structured to do so. Great irony.)

Are you kidding? Don't you see the endless possibilities? Can't you see that this could embarrass moRon, Alonso and Lewis Hamilton in one stroke, give all the Alonso fans here a heart attack and leave James Anal grovelling for days trying to explain why the love of his life is cheating with someone else.

This is bloody awesome :P:D

(Seriously it does flex rather suspiciously in the "wouldn't if it were anchored in the middle" way and does seem to be structured to do so. Great irony.)

Ferrari cheated so much that the fans of F1 are now immune to being 'shocked' by cheating. No one will care about McLaren's flexible nose wing.

(See, that's the way you start controversy on this forum...)

Just read somewhere that Matchett discussed this on Speed today, with pictures and everything. Any of our American err.. Californian fans have info on that?

The bridge wing really needs a central spacer on the nose cone to aid in preventing the flex. Is it just me or did the wing also look to be twisting in Cav's video???

At least Ferrari tried to hide what they where cheating with and not have it in perfect view of the on board camera like McLaren.

BTW, thanks for the footage Cav :thbup:

What puzzles me is this.

RD said their suspension last year provided the abiliies of the Renault mass damper too.

But I don't recall McLaren's suspension being banned.

What puzzles me is this.

RD said their suspension last year provided the abiliies of the Renault mass damper too.

But I don't recall McLaren's suspension being banned.

He was making a general statement that tyre vibrations are handled by the suspension. He was not saying his suspension 'provided the abilities' of Renault's mass dampers.

McLaren suspension not banned because it was not illegal. Renault's mass dampers were banned because they were a moving device not connected to the unsprung mass. Two different things.

woooooooooooop im soberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. YEYYAY

Isn't that bad for you? Like Futurama's Bender The Robot?