Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

So Err Can We Let That One Rest Now?

i'll always miss Damon Hill. His involvement made every race an emotional rollercoaster for me, and he's such a great bloke! Legend!

:lol: Actually I think as much two.

There you go bragging again, Muzza - thinking about sex every 3.5s instead of he global 7s average just does not class as thinking as much as two! Hold on wait a minute, it does! :lol:

i'll always miss Damon Hill. His involvement made every race an emotional rollercoaster for me, and he's such a great bloke! Legend!

Damon Hill? I always thought he had the personality of a dishwasher.

There you go bragging again, Muzza - thinking about sex every 3.5s instead of he global 7s average just does not class as thinking as much as two! Hold on wait a minute, it does! :lol:

:lol:;) Better than having a mind as clean as a dishwasher... Where's the fun in that?

Damon Hill? I always thought he had the personality of a dishwasher.

Yeah I've met him and that's what I thought. :lol:

I have read this somewhere, the problem is Cav, that Micheal would help Massa more than Kimi, and you know why..... For that fact*, Micheal should'nt actually get involved. He is a bias figure in that Ferrari setup.....

Here's an interesting pic from just after the Spanish GP:

Now, one could argue that Kimi left the circuit in a huff so he couldn't be a part of this pic, but this is telling anyhow, no?

Maybe Michael is making a big difference to Felipe and he is fascinated to see how far he can take him. If he can't push his own boundaries anymore, maybe he's getting a kick out of pushing someone elses. He was the master of getting the most out of people, afterall.

I think the same!

Now, one could argue that Kimi left the circuit in a huff so he couldn't be a part of this pic, but this is telling anyhow, no?

May be its what people say, Kimi wanted to desperately get out of Mclaren, a team that had been literally being built for him, a team that were ready to do anything for him. Ron wouldnt have signed Alonso if only he knew Kimi was committed for longer term. And he leaves to Ferrari looking for greener grass, only to find out that there is another cow that is eating as much grass as he would like to, infact more grass! I still cant belive Kimi is being trashed by Massa! I think Kimi should be more careful with the pit strategy from the next race onwards.

Some members have said that Schumacher wasnt a distraction and that Kimi is just being a whinger. I have some evidence that this is not the case, and that Schumacher is indeed a penis:

Article by Ted Kravitz, ITV pitlane reporter (so its from someone who was actually there in the garage):

"For Michael to say that his presence at the Spanish Grand Prix was not a distraction for the Scuderia Ferrari is to re-define the word distraction.

Michael turned up in the Ferrari garage on Friday morning at 10:55am - just over halfway through the first practice session.

He greeted the team photographer and embraced Ferrari

Will you all indulge me for a second and allow me to think that i am a body language expert?; Felipe has got his arms around Michael and Jean, not them with their arms around him. Is this because he sees them as key influences that he need to hang on to, quite literally?

Michael and Jean would not embrace him because it would represent a need for him, as though he is the key figure.

Okay, twat time over, thanks.

yes,and also I've been thinking that if Kimi doesn't win soon and keeps being behind Massa the team is going to help Massa,I think that at the beginning of the season they said that after some races they would see who did better. :eusa_think: If Massa becomes number1 in Ferrari what will Kimi do?because they said that they would be in equal conditions but just at the beginning of the championship,didn't they?then they will work for the number 1.

Will you all indulge me for a second and allow me to think that i am a body language expert?; Felipe has got his arms around Michael and Jean, not them with their arms around him. Is this because he sees them as key influences that he need to hang on to, quite literally?

Michael and Jean would not embrace him because it would represent a need for him, as though he is the key figure.

Okay, twat time over, thanks.

good point...

The one about Michael being too scared to drive alongside Kimi, since he thrashed a faster driver over an entire season :naughty:

And how good was Michael, to completely outclass a driver who is giving the supposedly fastest driver in F1 a run for his money?

If there was still any doubt about this, just compare Schumi last race in Monaco to Kimi's today, Schumi started last and finished in a better position.

Yeah, what is Kimis problem this year? We all know he is fast, but man, I was expecting lot more from him.

If there was still any doubt about this, just compare Schumi last race in Monaco to Kimi's today, Schumi started last and finished in a better position.

Only when Michael was in a cleary better Ferrari on better rubber. The new car isn't enjoying such a level of superiority at this stage.

Remember, Michael had pole pace last year.

Drib, Kimi didn't overtake a single car. Not Wurz, not Button. Noone. The Michael Schumacher's of this world do not settle for eighth place.

Drib, Kimi didn't overtake a single car. Not Wurz, not Button. Noone. The Michael Schumacher's of this world do not settle for eighth place.

Hey, you don't have to convince me of Michael's brilliance. I was just making the point that relatively speaking, Kimi's car wasn't in the same league as Michael's Monaco '06 steed.

Granted, it was another off colour performance from Kimi though.

Agreed

Did MS overtake Button last year at Monaco?

If he did then Kimi should have, as neither car are 'quite' as fast as they were last year, so relatively speaking the gap in pace would be the same.

Did MS overtake Button last year at Monaco?

Twice. He also passed Albers and Speed twice each and passed Villeneuve once. That is exluding the cars he passed on the first lap. He lost a whole lap behind the safety car otherwise he would have finished on the podium. It is also debatable whether it was Ferrari's pace - Massa was quite poor last year, and Monaco is one of Michael's best circuits.

Twice. He also passed Albers and Speed twice each and passed Villeneuve once. That is exluding the cars he passed on the first lap. He lost a whole lap behind the safety car otherwise he would have finished on the podium. It is also debatable whether it was Ferrari's pace - Massa was quite poor last year, and Monaco is one of Michael's best circuits.

well, you've said it, no wonder he overtook so many cars... :P

Look, will you just stop all the Michael talk? I accepted he's gone but now with the realisation of how well he would be doing if he were in the car and then seeing how painfully close he actually is to the cars (when he appears at the GP's) you have got me all twitchy again.