Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Spanish Grand Prix - 2007

I'm just saying what I know! I know that Button is'nt that cometitive to be a regular podium scorer & is a bit too nervous when he does!

If it is what you 'know' give some evidence, as of yet you've given nothing but baseless statements.

BTW he's BEEN a regular podium scorer so thats rubbish as well...

Next?

EDIT. How can you say what you know when you've said " Button got pole a few times in a few & look what happened on the 1st corners! He got overtaken most of the time!"

And that's rubbish because it is simply not true? You've changed completely what you've said from then until now. How about answering the first questions posed before creating more?

I'm just saying what I know! I know that Button is'nt that cometitive to be a regular podium scorer & is a bit too nervous when he does!

I can't recall Button ever looking nervous... He has on a couple of occasions let a car past too easy, but I've never seem him driving nervous, and the times I can think of he definitely wasn't on for a podium....

You must of missed 2004.. He made many trips to the podium.

Did anyone else find it funny when the ITV commentators were saying that Coulthard was going well but on the screen it clearly showed that the previous 2 laps Coulthard had lost over 10 seconds to Rosberg. It took them ages to figure out that Coulthard was travelling very slowly and might have a problem.

If it is what you 'know' give some evidence, as of yet you've given nothing but baseless statements.

BTW he's BEEN a regular podium scorer so thats rubbish as well...

Next?

EDIT. How can you say what you know when you've said " Button got pole a few times in a few & look what happened on the 1st corners! He got overtaken most of the time!"

And that's rubbish because it is simply not true? You've changed completely what you've said from then until now. How about answering the first questions posed before creating more?

British GP 2005. Went 2nd position which meant, he was on podium! Did pretty good but was found too easy to pass & ended up in 5th! Was'nt a bad race by him but again, when starting in 2nd place should at least finish in 3rd!

British GP 2005. Went 2nd position which meant, he was on podium! Did pretty good but was found too easy to pass & ended up in 5th! Was'nt a bad race by him but again, when starting in 2nd place should at least finish in 3rd!

Before talking about podiums would you like to clear up what you said about poles?

If I prove you wrong on the poles and you just try and change subject, then when I prove you wrong again on being too nervous to score podiums you'll just change the subject again = a waste of my time.

Before talking about podiums would you like to clear up what you said about poles?

If I prove you wrong on the poles and you just try and change subject, then when I prove you wrong again on being too nervous to score podiums you'll just change the subject again = a waste of my time.

I never said Button was a brutal driver! He did well in his time as a regular poll sitter but gets overtaken too many times so I'm not being pointless here!

I never said Button was a brutal driver! He did well in his time as a regular poll sitter but gets overtaken too many times so I'm not being pointless here!

Where exactly did you pluck: "I never said Button was a brutal driver!" from. That's a rather random phrase that I can't relate to anything you or I have said.

Do you take back the point you made, that Button was overtaken in the majority of the 1st corners after having pole?

You're talking more rubbish here.

"regular poll sitter"

When was this? He had 1 in 2004, 1 in 2005 & 1 in 2006.

"but gets overtaken too many times so I'm not being pointless here!"

So you are claiming that Button had the fastest car when he was on pole and so shouldn't have been overtaken? Yet more rubbish.

The British GP example is complete rubbish too. Two Renaults and Two Mclarens finished in front of him so he was the "best of the rest" which is the best he could do, unless you are again trying to claim that the BAR Honda was faster than those two teams?

Please, stop talking rubbish and actually either take back your comments or argue the point, not move onto something completely new.

Good work kay zee, thats some good Button-defending, and you're right in what you say. Button looking nervous? What the hell is that about? He rarely makes mistakes and has been on the podium about 16/17 times!

He certainly didnt look very nervous at Hungary last year, or Brazil where he started 14th and fought up to 3rd. Or malaysia where he was Renault's only challenger

Fantastic race.

Hammy spanks Kimi into the first turn again :thbup:

Kimi having mechanical issues at Ferrari while McLaren are free of them now...what a coincidence :naughty::thbup:

Alonso and Massa really went for it into turn one. Massa should have taken a wider enterance to mark it as his position and Alonso should have given a little more room if he knew he was there just great it didnt turn out to be anything more serious. Win 99% of them lose this one :thbup:

Massa shows Ferrari still have the fastest car yet McLaren's 1-2 in the WDC and leading the WCC. Just like money cant buy you happyness, the fastest car cant buy you a championship :thbup:

Massa knocks Kimi out of the top3 in the hunt for the WDC and asserts himself as the #1 driver in the team to the disgust of the people that underrate him :thbup:

Hamilton shows ultra consistancy with three 2nd place finishs and one 3rd place finish out of 4 races, top shelf :thbup:

Alonso compromised his strategy so gambles on a new one, even if it dosent pay off it was interesting to see unravel. Damaged car and was showing maximium determination all weekend :thbup:

Sato scores first point for SA :thbup:

Alot of fascinating issues coming up like wheel nuts not done, fire and an exploding tyre :thbup:

player(1) in all that unprovoked kimi-bashing you completely fail to point out that he retired from the race before we were even able to see what kind of strategy he was on or where he would've ended up!!

I think your comments on Alonso are a little flattering - he was outperformed again

player(1) in all that unprovoked kimi-bashing you completely fail to point out that he retired from the race before we were even able to see what kind of strategy he was on or where he would've ended up!!

I think your comments on Alonso are a little flattering - he was outperformed again

Indeed, Alonso is getting a little despirit me thinks as Hammy spanks him again and again................

Indeed, Alonso is getting a little despirit me thinks as Hammy spanks him again and again................

And I love it!

Go Hammy for living up the medias hype! I hope he wins the championship this year!

Where exactly did you pluck: "I never said Button was a brutal driver!" from. That's a rather random phrase that I can't relate to anything you or I have said.

Do you take back the point you made, that Button was overtaken in the majority of the 1st corners after having pole?

You're talking more rubbish here.

"regular poll sitter"

When was this? He had 1 in 2004, 1 in 2005 & 1 in 2006.

"but gets overtaken too many times so I'm not being pointless here!"

So you are claiming that Button had the fastest car when he was on pole and so shouldn't have been overtaken? Yet more rubbish.

The British GP example is complete rubbish too. Two Renaults and Two Mclarens finished in front of him so he was the "best of the rest" which is the best he could do, unless you are again trying to claim that the BAR Honda was faster than those two teams?

Please, stop talking rubbish and actually either take back your comments or argue the point, not move onto something completely new.

Holy crap! Guess I was talking a load of rubbish! It's true he is a great F1 driver & was a regular pole sitter but sometimes I think he can't handle the pressure when in the lead or up in a high scoring position! But it is true he is & was a good competitor! Sorry 4 talking a lot of rubbish Kay Zee!

Holy crap! Guess I was talking a load of rubbish! It's true he is a great F1 driver & was a regular pole sitter but sometimes I think he can't handle the pressure when in the lead or up in a high scoring position! But it is true he is & was a good competitor! Sorry 4 talking a lot of rubbish Kay Zee!

Can't read to well? Or what :blink:

JB has never been a regular pole-sitter and I cant recall him ever making a mistake whilst in the lead of a race. The only time you could possibly say he was passed easily whilst in the lead was Australia 06, just after the safety car had pulled in.

There is no need apologise just trying to get you to back up the statements you are making as then you'd realise they were exaggerated and in some cases untrue. There are some good sites out there for going back through races and finding statistics.

There is no need apologise just trying to get you to back up the statements you are making as then you'd realise they were exaggerated and in some cases untrue. There are some good sites out there for going back through races and finding statistics.
formula1.com

formula1.com

But what from that site are you going to use to back your statements up? :eusa_think: Can you find when Button was a regular pole sitter?

But what from that site are you going to use to back your statements up? :eusa_think: Can you find when Button was a regular pole sitter?
Yes! In the 2004 season! Many times on pole but a few people say that Button got lucky that season but how?

Yes! In the 2004 season! Many times on pole but a few people say that Button got lucky that season but how?

Can you find out how many times Button was on pole in 2004?

I think you'll find you are wrong that it was 'many'. ;)

(BTW I've already said in this thread how many poles he had in 2004)