Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jez

I Had An F1 Dream Last Night!

Man it was awesome! I think I had won a chance to drive in a race or something. It was for some weird team, like a cross between Jaguar and last years Midlands team. The only annoying thing was that the c#ck pit wasn't customised for me, so my team had to put a cusion in there! I even had my own race engineer. I was racing for what felt like about a quarter of a race. I over took maybe three cars or something, and finished twelveth or thirteenth. I didn't recognise the circuit either. The straight and first corner felt like the old fuji speedway though (From GT4). I felt like a hero with my helmet an race suit on, and just sitting at the grid waiting for the lights to go out. The first corner scramble was something straight out of F1 2005 on PS2 (Which i'd say is what caused the dream). I remember feeling elated that I didn't make contact with anyone. I was pretty cautious with my breaking, at first then I kinda got into it The racing was blurry with the odd overtaking monoveure being the feature of the dream. Some dreams you wish would never end..

Anyways, it was all pretty wacky, and very cool. It's a pretty odd topic, but has anyone else ever had an F1 dream?

Man it was awesome! I think I had won a chance to drive in a race or something. It was for some weird team, like a cross between Jaguar and last years Midlands team. The only annoying thing was that the c#ck pit wasn't customised for me, so my team had to put a cusion in there! I even had my own race engineer. I was racing for what felt like about a quarter of a race. I over took maybe three cars or something, and finished twelveth or thirteenth. I didn't recognise the circuit either. The straight and first corner felt like the old fuji speedway though (From GT4). I felt like a hero with my helmet an race suit on, and just sitting at the grid waiting for the lights to go out. The first corner scramble was something straight out of F1 2005 on PS2 (Which i'd say is what caused the dream). I remember feeling elated that I didn't make contact with anyone. I was pretty cautious with my breaking, at first then I kinda got into it The racing was blurry with the odd overtaking monoveure being the feature of the dream. Some dreams you wish would never end..

Anyways, it was all pretty wacky, and very cool. It's a pretty odd topic, but has anyone else ever had an F1 dream?

It's all that time you spent on the games, your mind is playing back what you're starting to be accustomed to, funny thing, the subconcious.

Sounds like a awesome dream Jez.

I occasionally have dreams that involve F1, but I find it hard to remember any details :dam:

Yeah, I wish I could rely on video games to do that evry night!

We are that obsessed with the sport no wonder we dream about it :lol:

My girlfriend has told me that I have muttered driver's names in my sleep!!! Should I seek professional help or what??? :lol:

My girlfriend has told me that I have muttered driver's names in my sleep!!! Should I seek professional help or what??? :lol:

:roll: Yes.

i've had several f1 dreams over the years, always good ones, but never dreamt of actually driving an F1 car. I remember the night before the 1999 Japanese GP I dreamt that Eddie Irvine won the title and I was ecstatic and celebrating in the Ferrari garage!!!

and I dreamt once that I was at monaco watching Damon Hill in the Jordan

Actually, I think another factor they may have caused the dream was reading that race insight thread. Heikki goes into a heap of detail there, I'm sure it helped ^_^

I was just about to tell him to get used to it when I read yr answer and... hahahaha

And I who thought I was getting too obsessed...

Hm... Actually I've dreamed of Nick's Indy crash before Brazilian GP .. and he crashed again... hehehe Iv'e also dreamed of his first win (and then i woke up... obviously)... For some weird reason Sebastian was using a skateboard on a F1 race and in a chance when I was trying to catch an autograph of Nick, Michael Owen invaded my dream o.O

Yeah... I have problems...

I was just about to tell him to get used to it when I read yr answer and... hahahaha

Hm... Actually I've dreamed of Nick's Indy crash before Brazilian GP .. and he crashed again... hehehe Iv'e also dreamed of his first win (and then i woke up... obviously)... For some weird reason Sebastian was using a skateboard on a F1 race and in a chance when I was trying to catch an autograph of Nick, Michael Owen invaded my dream o.O

You are a scary girl! :wacko:

Are you aware that you wasted a dream running in an old Jordan/Spyker???

You lack ambition. :P

I dreamed once that I was racing through the streets of Monaco, I don't recall much about the dream, except the claustrophobic feeling as the speed increased and the feeling I was racing through a steel and tarmac tube.

I used to dream about me & michael quite often, but im not sure those are the sort of dreams you meant :wub::blush:

I guess it wasn't, but yours sounds so much more interesting, so take the floor!! :lol:

aaawwwww sweet :D:)

Ofcourse people lack ambition around here. Mine involved a ride in the active ride Williams Renault cars. B)

Back then people had active suspension and ABS and weren't afraid to use to pull of insane things.

During my power nap just now, Katy and Irish were washing my Ferrari with really soapy sponges.

Actually, I never had a dream that had anything to do with F1, but close.

Once i had dream in which one of my Dad's best friend hands me his Bugatti Veyron's keys because he does not like driving such cars! :P And the funny thing is that, the key-chain featured a Mobile phone. And know what, I wake up searching for its keys under my pillow, that is where I usually keep my mobile phone when I was in Chennai staying with my friend. I frown at my room-mate who is asleep right next to me thinking that he might have taken the car for a ride! :lol:

Took me a face wash to realise that it was just a silly dream because some time around a year back every car magazine I brought featured the Bugatti roat tests. So I was not surprised. But know what was surprising? That guy (Dad's friend who is more like an uncle to me) gifted Dad a Motorola V3 (just a month later) and Dad hands it to me since he does not like using such phones! :lol::lol:

During my power nap just now, Katy and Irish were washing my Ferrari with really soapy sponges.

:roll::roll: :roll: :roll: cof cof cof!

I used to dream about me & michael quite often, but im not sure those are the sort of dreams you meant :wub::blush:

hehehehehe the closer i've got to sebastian was him introducing me his house in austria (which actually should b in switzerland... my dreams are geografically crazy)

Are you aware that you wasted a dream running in an old Jordan/Spyker???

You lack ambition. :P

I dreamed once that I was racing through the streets of Monaco, I don't recall much about the dream, except the claustrophobic feeling as the speed increased and the feeling I was racing through a steel and tarmac tube.

Yeah I know.. I would've much preffered the F2007 or MP4-21, but at least it wasn't an eco coloured honda! I still felt fast. fast enough! I need to get out more. :soccer:

Is it wrong to dream that Michael Schumacher was taking my mum for a spin in his ferrari and to do so she had to squeeze into the (aptly named) c#ckpit, and sit on his lap?? It's suffice to say that I felt very dirty and disturbed when I woke up. :( Still do!

Was it wet? err... yes, i mean the track :unsure::D