Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Dc And Newey - The Veteran Cheats Are At It Again

After years of honing their cheating skills under the dastardly supervision of the most devious evil cheat of them all, Darth moRon himself, they have taken their subterfuge to new levels.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/58922

Just spend a few minutes looking at the footage, ad this is by far the most dramatic example of flexi wings yet. The whole rear wing seems to pop up under breaking at turn one. I don't know how to make gifs and stuff so you will have to wait for someone to do it, but I can't see how this can be allowed.

Moveable aerodynamic devices are not allowed in F1, but if a car passes the static load tests in the pits then it complies with the regulations - no matter what happens at high speed.

This is the grey area

Flexi wings have affected your flexi brain.

After years of honing their cheating skills under the dastardly supervision of the most devious evil cheat of them all, Darth moRon himself, they have taken their subterfuge to new levels.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/58922

Just spend a few minutes looking at the footage, ad this is by far the most dramatic example of flexi wings yet. The whole rear wing seems to pop up under breaking at turn one. I don't know how to make gifs and stuff so you will have to wait for someone to do it, but I can't see how this can be allowed.

You are really full of it. When has Newey and Coulthard ever cheated?

You are really full of it. When has Newey and Coulthard every cheated?

I dont really know if they have cheated, but rival teams' fans always claim that the other team cheated just because the team they support may not have been as innovative as theirs'. May be he is reffering to Mclarens using power steering and engine parts coated with exotic metals while they worked together in Woking.

If innovation is called cheating, then Ferrari tops the list, not because they were innovative, but no other team has complained as much as they did. But personally, I don't care all these issues.

According to me, one of the most innovative concepts I have come accross is Honda's fuel tank! :P

According to me, one of the most innovative concepts I have come accross is Honda's fuel tank! :P

:D yeah,that was the best oen

You are really full of it. When has Newey and Coulthard every cheated?

dont get him started, he thinks DC and Mclaren cheated at Jerez 97 and he's convinced that DC deliberately took Schumacher out of the race at Spa 98

This is the grey area

Not really, not after the FIA's decisions last year.

You are really full of it. When has Newey and Coulthard ever cheated?

Brake steer, Michelin tyres etc.

Also Cavallino seems to be under the impression that DC is involved in the design process of the car he is driving.

I thought you said he was, that he hired Newey himself and is half manager now?

(Actually it is a dig at people who used to blame Schuamcher for everything Ferrari was accused of)

dont get him started, he thinks DC and Mclaren cheated at Jerez 97 and he's convinced that DC deliberately took Schumacher out of the race at Spa 98

:lol: After seeing the radio transcripts, you must be the only person to believe otherwise.

Go back there:

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=racefax

And tell me which part of:

Keep concentrating, Jacques. Hakkinen

is immediately behind. Last lap. Last lap.

(Sounding very nervous) Hakkinen has been

very helpful. Jacques, position two. Don

Anyway, this thread isn't about Mclaren cheating, this is about Red Bull, and Newey's clever flexi wing. As I said, the rear wing quite literally pops up under braking.

untitledvj3.jpg

Anyway, this thread isn't about Mclaren cheating, this is about Red Bull, and Newey's clever flexi wing. As I said, the rear wing quite literally pops up under braking.

untitledvj3.jpg

Im willing to bet that most teams have Rear wings which do exactly the same thing and the only reason people have noticed Red Bull's rear wing is because the television camera's were looking at it for at least a lap.

Not really, not after the FIA's decisions last year.

Brake steer, Michelin tyres etc.

I thought you said he was, that he hired Newey himself and is half manager now?

(Actually it is a dig at people who used to blame Schuamcher for everything Ferrari was accused of)

:lol: After seeing the radio transcripts, you must be the only person to believe otherwise.

Go back there:

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?sh...&hl=racefax

And tell me which part of:

do you find so difficult to understand?

Its up to a fan to decide. Cav, everyone saw what he did, and the way you put these things are like questioning majority of F1 fans' eye sight!

Even a hardcore Micheal fan has admitted what all his antics were. I read the conversation, for sure you and me can never determine what was going through Micheals mind when he did all that. May be Micheal noticed him in the last second and tried to take him out, may be he never saw JV at all.

To me, it was just that Micheal's instincts kicked in. Win at all costs. Every driver has some thing negative in him. Kimi is clearly lazy, (though I support him alongside Lewis) Alonso tends to moan n blame others when he cannot win. Massa admits his mistakes, which in a way is good but not always good. Its better to realise the mistakes and make sure not to repeat rather than telling it out in public, just like Micheal always did (he usually does not talk much about his mistakes and tried to improve). And Button is always superstitious that Honda id going to make him a wdc.

You're looking at the wrong incident and you haven't read the thread that I mentioned and that is off topic anyway.

You're looking at the wrong incident and you haven't read the thread that I mentioned and that is off topic anyway.

really? :lol: then am sorry! when i clicked the link, I read what I saw! :lol:

We were looking at the conspiracy between moRon and Frank to let Mclaren take the win in exchange for letting Williams take the title.

Obligatory gif:

RBRCheatwing.gif

cav DC didnt make the decision about what happened at Jerez 97 so why do you blame him? Does this just all boil down to your Schumacher fanaticism?

If williams want to give mclaren a gift and let them win, then thats up to williams. Schumacher had already ruined his own race by being a complete pillock and driving his front wheel into a sidepod, which obviously isnt going to achieve anything. What difference does it make if williams gave mclaren the victory? And why is it all DC's fault?

We were looking at the conspiracy between moRon and Frank to let Mclaren take the win in exchange for letting Williams take the title.

Obligatory gif:

RBRCheatwing.gif

It was my fault that I failed to notice in that point of view, anyways, I dont think there is anything wrong with what Ron and Frank did.

untitledvj3.jpg

I think you need to bear in mind the difference in perspective between the two images. The one on the left looks straight down the car. The one on the left is at an angle, thus giving the impression of height difference.

There is too much emphasis being put on all these MAD's. These non representative images are just created to stir things up. That, and the provocative, biased nature of this thread.

I think you need to bear in mind the difference in perspective between the two images. The one on the left looks straight down the car. The one on the left is at an angle, thus giving the impression of height difference.

There is too much emphasis being put on all these MAD's. These non representative images are just created to stir things up. That, and the provocative, biased nature of this thread.

Just look at the wing, Which reads gives you wings, now compare look where the letter "u" is from the rest of the word "you". Guess if the eye sight is good enough one will be able to conclude that it was all bulls##t!

Obligatory gif:

RBRCheatwing.gif

It looks like the rear lower wing is the flexing element to me.

The focus last year was to reduce the slot gap between the upper mainplane and the upper flap. Now with the introduction of the bridge plates, this keeps the slot gap constant, so now they have to look at other areas. (although, I dont know why Red Bull has only 1 bridge plate while other teams have 2)

It also looks like the whole rear wing is tilting backwards.

If you look at the two central pylons you can see that they dont move.

I suspect that the wing can pivot at the leading edge of the upper mainplane.

Also look at the gap between the leading edge of the upper mainplane and the rear crasher. There appears to be a constant gap there wich leads me to believe that there is a pivot point at the top of the central pylons.

There is no difference in perspective between those images, that's just your imagination. I took them myself, and they are from a stationary camera on the back of the car. Maybe you should see that everything except the wing lines up perfectly? Or look at te gif?

The person who loves to tell others to have a sene of humour or f$%k off :rolleyes: The title is irrelevant, there is more substance to the allegation than any I have seen in the past two years. Argue the evidence, ignore the digs, the digs are meant for people who can't see the evidence anyway, or would never accept it. Seems like you fall into that category though.