Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 FANatic

To Pace, Carlos Pace

Pace had more pace then Speed has speed and his death cut short a life and career that could have archived much more

A very interesting article, its always good to learn about the past of the sport and I find it disgraceful when there are guys twice my age and have no clue what I'm talking about when reverencing F1 history so read

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formu...e/37457/?page=1

Pace had more pace then Speed has speed and his death cut short a life and career that could have archived much more

A very interesting article, its always good to learn about the past of the sport and I find it disgraceful when there are guys twice my age and have no clue what I'm talking about when reverencing F1 history so read

http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formu...e/37457/?page=1

A toast to good old Pace, always thought he was better than Emmerson. Like many others, we will never find out just how good he was. :(

Pace was Carlos Reutemann teammate at Brabham and only and average driver those days! He was young but nothing special at all! Maybe the problem were Emerson, Stewart, Hulme, Watson, regazzoni, Reutemann, Siffert, Bonnier, Peterson, etc. all very experienced and fast drivers that used to think. As we say here thinking on Pace world champion is a good "mind onanism"

Pace was Carlos Reutemann teammate at Brabham and only and average driver those days! He was young but nothing special at all! Maybe the problem were Emerson, Stewart, Hulme, Watson, regazzoni, Reutemann, Siffert, Bonnier, Peterson, etc. all very experienced and fast drivers that used to think. As we say here thinking on Pace world champion is a good "mind onanism"

:lol: Well Pace was from before I started watching F1, but he always struck me as a nicer person than Emerson (perhaps because Emerson was just too ugly to watch!)