Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kubica

Monaco Predictions

Who do you think will prevail. here is my opinion.

1. Hamilton

2. Heidfeld

3. Massa

4. Alonso

5. Kubica

6. Raikonnen

7. Mark Webber

8. Kovalienen

9. DC

10. Fisichella

11.Button

12. Barrichello

13.Sato

14. Schumaccher

15. Rosberg

16. Davidson

17. Speed

18. Liuzzi (out)

19. Trulli (out)

20. Albers (out)

21. Sutil (out)

22. wurz

odd at the front, but it is Monaco!!!!

Wurz will lift his game this round I think. Why do you predict he'll come last? I predict Hammy will outrace Alonso to victory unless the F2007 is the better car. RBR will get another podium like last year. Preferably Webber, but I'm just saying that because I'm an Aussie. B)

i'm going to be wild and predict that Hamilton will get pole position and win the race.

I also think Raikkonen will be much stronger, and that Massa will be the weakest of the top 4 (he's never really been that good at monaco)

If a Ferrari wins, I hope it Kimi's. I'm sick of seeing that little Brazillian beat him. I know, I know, Kimi's lazy, has no work ethic etc... I still like him more than Massa for some reason.

Same as Barcelona: Massa vs. Alonso outpacing Kimi and Hamilton. If one of them make a mistake -like Nando in Spain- then Kimi and Hamilton will have some chance if not Kimi and Lewis will fight for third place.

Not so much a prediction as a wish.

I want a dry start, after 5 laps I want it to p**s down with rain, drying out wit about 20 laps to go, and then a last 10 lap monsoon!!!

After that, I dont care who wins, but a Sauber win would be pretty nice ;)

1.F Alonso

2.K Raikkonen

3.L Hamilton

4.F Massa

5.N Heidfeld

6.Me

nope,I'm not biased

Sorry to burst the bubble, but all that matters is who wins. The list should start and stop at '1'.

1.) Hamilton.

Sorry to burst the bubble, but all that matters is who wins. The list should start and stop at '1'.

1.) Hamilton.

Amen!

Don't rule out Webber for a podium... look at what he managed to do with the Williams last year before the piece o crap died on him! He was heavy on fuel and running in third.

I really cant wait for this race but i have a feeling one of the Aguris will score a point and on the 3rd spot will be Heidfeld while Kimi struggles to get used to Bridgestones still and Massa will chuck it into the barrier when Hamilton challenges him. I do hope Hammy wins xD but he car will probably go in a safety car situation or something. Alonso will finish either 1st or 2nd. Renaults will finish 4th-10th and Red Bull will be strong but not as strong as they thought imo.

I really cant wait for this race but i have a feeling one of the Aguris will score a point and on the 3rd spot will be Heidfeld while Kimi struggles to get used to Bridgestones still and Massa will chuck it into the barrier when Hamilton challenges him. I do hope Hammy wins xD but he car will probably go in a safety car situation or something. Alonso will finish either 1st or 2nd. Renaults will finish 4th-10th and Red Bull will be strong but not as strong as they thought imo.

:wacko:

If a Ferrari wins, I hope it Kimi's. I'm sick of seeing that little Brazillian beat him. I know, I know, Kimi's lazy, has no work ethic etc... I still like him more than Massa for some reason.

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy." :P

Edgar Bergen, (Charlie McCarthy)

US comedian & ventriloquist (1903 - 1978)

GO KIMI :1st:

But unfortunately I think Hamilton is going to take this one. :blowup:

i double that

Kubica how can Wurz finish last if people DNF :P

My predictions

1. Raikkoenen

2. Massa

3. Heidfeld

4. Hamilton

5. Kubica

6. Rosberg

7. Webber

8. Kovalienen

9. Sato

10. Button

11. Barichello

12. Trulli

13. Webber

14. Speed

15. Sutil

16. Luizzi (DNF)

17. DC (DNF)

18. Alonso (DNF)

19. Fisichella (DNF)

20. R.Schumacher (DNF)

21. Wurz (DNF)

22. Albers (DNF)

I predict a eventful race, with a 6 car pile up :P

i meant he DNF i just 4got 2 write it

My predictions

1. Raikkoenen

2. Massa

3. Heidfeld

4. Hamilton

5. Kubica

6. Rosberg

7. Webber

8. Kovalienen

9. Sato

10. Button

11. Barichello

12. Trulli

13. Webber

14. Speed

15. Sutil

16. Luizzi (DNF)

17. DC (DNF)

18. Alonso (DNF)

19. Fisichella (DNF)

20. R.Schumacher (DNF)

21. Wurz (DNF)

22. Albers (DNF)

This one is still better.

If both cars perform and there are no mistakes in the pits, NO WAY NO HOW will Heidfeld outperform Kubica. The ONLY time it happened this year is when Robert's car doesn't work, or he is driving a "spare" with a fuel flap opened, or his chief engineer makes a mistake. I think Hamilton will be 2nd (again), and if the car holds up, Kubica will be somewhere between 3rd and 5th AHEAD of Heidfeld. I think Coulthard will have a great race, IF that junk he is driving survives the race. I believe Speed will have another unearned DNF. Alonso will make another spectacular mistake. EVERYBODY will miss the fact that Hamilton is yet AGAIN blocking Kubica at the start ( He has to work really hard each race to hold back both BMWs which are astoundingly fats at the start.

In the end, it's all about the TEAM tactics, so why are we getting so worked up, anyway????

If both cars perform and there are no mistakes in the pits, NO WAY NO HOW will Heidfeld outperform Kubica. The ONLY time it happened this year is when Robert's car doesn't work, or he is driving a "spare" with a fuel flap opened, or his chief engineer makes a mistake. I think Hamilton will be 2nd (again), and if the car holds up, Kubica will be somewhere between 3rd and 5th AHEAD of Heidfeld. I think Coulthard will have a great race, IF that junk he is driving survives the race. I believe Speed will have another unearned DNF. Alonso will make another spectacular mistake. EVERYBODY will miss the fact that Hamilton is yet AGAIN blocking Kubica at the start ( He has to work really hard each race to hold back both BMWs which are astoundingly fats at the start.

In the end, it's all about the TEAM tactics, so why are we getting so worked up, anyway????

I meant BMWs are "fast" at the start. Darn foreigners, can't even spell... :blush:

in a matter of years him and hamilton will be the best in the world. no 1 will remember masa