Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kubica

Monaco Predictions

If both cars perform and there are no mistakes in the pits, NO WAY NO HOW will Heidfeld outperform Kubica. The ONLY time it happened this year is when Robert's car doesn't work, or he is driving a "spare" with a fuel flap opened, or his chief engineer makes a mistake. I think Hamilton will be 2nd (again), and if the car holds up, Kubica will be somewhere between 3rd and 5th AHEAD of Heidfeld. I think Coulthard will have a great race, IF that junk he is driving survives the race. I believe Speed will have another unearned DNF. Alonso will make another spectacular mistake. EVERYBODY will miss the fact that Hamilton is yet AGAIN blocking Kubica at the start ( He has to work really hard each race to hold back both BMWs which are astoundingly fats at the start.

In the end, it's all about the TEAM tactics, so why are we getting so worked up, anyway????

Don't kid yourself my friend, Kubica hasnt done anything to show that he should be finishing ahead of Heidfeld. Yes, he's had bad luck, but that doesnt mean he would've been ahead of Heidfeld if he hadnt had those problems.

Getting blocked at the start happens to everyone, you can only blame Kubica for that, not Hamilton, how can you condemn a driver for defending position????!!!

And by the way do a little research into the Spanish GP (I have) - Heidfeld was actually a lot heavier than Kubica in qualifying, and was on course to beat him to finish 4th (although Nick thinks he would've got 3rd).

I truly hope that Heidfeld outperforms Kubica (yet again) so that you can come back down to earth!

Raikkonen to bounce back with a win. Hamilton second. Alonso third, Massa fourth. Followed by Heidfield, Coulthard, Kubica, Rosberg. :)

I'm telling you there will be a big crash at Monaco, with the number of rookie drivers it's bound to happen .

Raikkonen to bounce back with a win. Hamilton second. Alonso third, Massa fourth. Followed by Heidfield, Coulthard, Kubica, Rosberg. :)

I feel this is the most accurate prediction so far...

I'm telling you there will be a big crash at Monaco, with the number of rookie drivers it's bound to happen .

There are few rookies whose records in Monaco during their previous racing category have done very well, and are going to give their more experienced team-mates a run for their money!

I feel this is the most accurate prediction so far...

As much as I like to see Hammy win, I want to watch Kimi win if Hammy is not capable of it this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DytHzPr7LPs

And here is start to the Barcelona to prove my point . And I agree that if Limi didn't block him, Kubica would have been on the podium.

I saw the video and I think Massa too has blocked Hamilton, cut it out man! If you watch the onboard footage of every driver during the start, everyone will appear to be blocking someone who is behind him.

in a matter of years him and hamilton will be the best in the world. no 1 will remember masa

Man, that sig is out of hand. lol :lol:

I would like to see Hamilton retire in the race! Only then will the n00b British press will write him off <_< ! Kovvy will definately retire!

I would like to see Hamilton retire in the race! Only then will the n00b British press will write him off <_< ! Kovvy will definately retire!

Yes both should retire....

Here is my take on the strategies and predictions,

- Ferrari will dominate if they can qualify ahead, if not they will just barely win if there is no strategy mess up due to the safety car.

- Every one will run the prime tyre for the shortest possible first stint and quickly take on the option tyres to have longer second and third stints. this is because the prime tyre is supposed to degrade after one lap and not very much faster than the option tyre. Hence the advantage to ferrari and even BMW who shown that they can run long stints very competitively. Mclaren has struggled a bit with this so far

- So I put down my predictions for 1) Kimi 2) Alonso 3) Hamilton 4) Heidfeld...

Massa will struggle a bit...

I saw the video and I think Massa too has blocked Hamilton, cut it out man! If you watch the onboard footage of every driver during the start, everyone will appear to be blocking someone who is behind him.

all of you missed my point. Hamilton has to block, because both BMWs are FASTER at the start then him. I still don't get your fascination with Heidfeld. Kubica's laps with compatible car weight (fuel load) are consistently faster than Heidfeld's. When both cars are at 100%, he is consistently faster then Heidfeld, whose only claim to fame is ONE pass of Alonso.

Teams are interested in Kubica, not Heidfeld. So far at least 3 team owners said they are very impressed by him. If Heidfeld was so much better in Barcelona, how come he was so far behind even BEFORE his famous pitstop? How come Kubica outqualified him? How come Kubica is signed through 2009 while Nick has to fight for a 1-year extension on his contract? Again, remember, Kubica is a rookie, and if he was so weak, NH should have NO TROUBLE outperforming him and yet he needs Robert to have some kind of car trouble to beat him???

And finally, ask yourselves a question-if it was Kubica who put his car into a wall, what would your post say?

YUp I thought so... :mf_tongue:

Sorry to burst the bubble, but all that matters is who wins. The list should start and stop at '1'.

1.) Hamilton.

Lewis is paying $4.00 for the win, I've got $40.00 on it so fingers crossed I guess!!! I've got a feeling that this may be the fairytale first win for Lewis.

Don't rule out Webber for a podium... look at what he managed to do with the Williams last year before the piece o crap died on him! He was heavy on fuel and running in third.

Webber is awesome around Monaco, and the RB3 has showed some good pace at the recent test in France so maybe with an error or two you never know.

Lewis is paying $4.00 for the win, I've got $40.00 on it so fingers crossed I guess!!! I've got a feeling that this may be the fairytale first win for Lewis.

Webber is awesome around Monaco, and the RB3 has showed some good pace at the recent test in France so maybe with an error or two you never know.

Fairytales are just that... Not reality... I fear you will lose your money....

all of you missed my point. Hamilton has to block, because both BMWs are FASTER at the start then him. I still don't get your fascination with Heidfeld. Kubica's laps with compatible car weight (fuel load) are consistently faster than Heidfeld's. When both cars are at 100%, he is consistently faster then Heidfeld, whose only claim to fame is ONE pass of Alonso.

Teams are interested in Kubica, not Heidfeld. So far at least 3 team owners said they are very impressed by him. If Heidfeld was so much better in Barcelona, how come he was so far behind even BEFORE his famous pitstop? How come Kubica outqualified him? How come Kubica is signed through 2009 while Nick has to fight for a 1-year extension on his contract? Again, remember, Kubica is a rookie, and if he was so weak, NH should have NO TROUBLE outperforming him and yet he needs Robert to have some kind of car trouble to beat him???

And finally, ask yourselves a question-if it was Kubica who put his car into a wall, what would your post say?

What? If Kimi's car is the faster one compared to the two Mclaren and if the Mclaren gets a better start, you say Mclarens are faster? Go and read the post of yours for which I replied, and read my reply properly, I didnt say anything that has to do with Nick or Kubica outperforming each other.

Or, is it that you were replying to everyone in general? :blink:

Fairytales are just that... Not reality... I fear you will lose your money....

And fairytales happen to those few people that are destined for greatness.

You maybe right AJ, but that's the risk my friend.

It's only $40.00, it's hardly a large bet.

Go Hamilton :clap3:

Come out of dream-land. Heidfeld was heavier on fuel in Spain qualifying and was on course to beat Kubica before his pit-stop.

Heidfeld is being talked about in the press a lot more than Kubica this year, because of his consistent performances. Not only did he pass Alonso as you pointed out, he also finished best of the rest behind the top cars for the first 3 races which is as much as he could possibly achieve.

Your comment about the lap times is untrue, you've just made that up, wheres your evidence? Like I said before, Kubica has had some bad luck but that doesnt mean he would've beaten Heidfeld if he hadnt had bad luck.

You are wildly exaggerating by saying Heidfeld can only beat Kubica when Kubica has problems. You're only going to make yourself foolish when Kubica gets outperformed again

Come out of dream-land. Heidfeld was heavier on fuel in Spain qualifying and was on course to beat Kubica before his pit-stop.

Heidfeld is being talked about in the press a lot more than Kubica this year, because of his consistent performances. Not only did he pass Alonso as you pointed out, he also finished best of the rest behind the top cars for the first 3 races which is as much as he could possibly achieve.

Your comment about the lap times is untrue, you've just made that up, wheres your evidence? Like I said before, Kubica has had some bad luck but that doesnt mean he would've beaten Heidfeld if he hadnt had bad luck.

You are wildly exaggerating by saying Heidfeld can only beat Kubica when Kubica has problems. You're only going to make yourself foolish when Kubica gets outperformed again

pitor you've been owned !! :clap3:

your right kubica totally outclasses heidfeld and hope he gets a podium (behind hamilton obviously) as he deserves it.

your right kubica totally outclasses heidfeld and hope he gets a podium (behind hamilton obviously) as he deserves it.

oh dear there's 2 of you. You're both going to get a major reality check this season

oh dear there's 2 of you. You're both going to get a major reality check this season

Emergency checkup !

Both my favourite sportsmen left their respective sport last season and neither got fairtale endings, so i have lost faith on fairtales in sports.....

Hope you win mate :D

My moneys on MW for a podium :D