Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argento Reloaded

The Best Among The Bests!

As you can see i was making some math with the WDC! If figures only tell half the truth, now you can see the "half" best of all times!

Great document! Will come in handy in the heat of the battle between drivers! :thbup:

Although I would find it less confusing if the Starts/Wins ratio was calculated the other way (wins/starts instead of starts/wins) But that's just me.

Nice document, but i don't see how the Gp Starts vs PP help? i think GP wins vs PP would help as it would show how many were dominated....

Nice document, but i don't see how the Gp Starts vs PP help? i think GP wins vs PP would help as it would show how many were dominated....

We can do many kinds of math but at the end of the day you can see some guys that dominate their era like Fangio, Clark, Stewart, Prost and Senna, Schumacher and even Alonso despite his short career has very good numbers. It will very hard for him to keep number so good. For example Clark "only" won 2 WC but has better number than most with 2 or 3 WC. Or Senna and Stewart numbers vs. Brabham and Piquet...all won 3 WC but despite all WC are...WC it seems some WC are more equal then others!

The main purpose of this post is to show wich were the best and to stop praising about good drivers that were/are so far from the bests, like Mansell, Hakkinen, etc.

The main purpose of this post is to show wich were the best and to stop praising about good drivers that were/are so far from the bests, like Mansell, Hakkinen, etc.

I don't think you can achieve that ever, coz circumstances decide who was in a better car, better time (with little or no opposition). Best is tooo subjective o eliminate any driver on the grid.

I don't think you can achieve that ever, coz circumstances decide who was in a better car, better time (with little or no opposition). Best is too subjective to eliminate any driver on the grid.

except for Ide

Whoa, don't say that, I still have to wear a disguise in public after I said that.

Whoa, don't say that, I still have to wear a disguise in public after I said that.

Yet, we still recognize you...and that miniskirt you are wearing doesn't makes you justice :P

except for Ide

Allways a few exceptions... but seriously who would you want to compare him to?? sato?

Yet, we still recognize you...and that miniskirt you are wearing doesn't makes you justice :P

:lol: