Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Takuma Sato Brings His Mini To Media Day At Monaco

Really, how can you not like a guy that brings his Mini Cooper to Monaco? Right on, Taku!

:lol: indeed!

Yeah, it's his. There was a write-up in F1 Racing about Taku when he debuted for BAR and it mentioned he likes to take that mini to every race he can.

Amazing, Honda are actually allowing that. In an F1 Racing article (I'm never ever buying that crap again), TS an JB were shown to have identical Civic Type Rs.

Hi, we're Honda, and Sato is our best favourite super driver from home country Japan who loves our cars over that European trash. He just happens to drive a BMW.

He lives in Monaco right??

SO ... this is what really happened; he was going down town to get his supply of booze and hookers before the roads got closed and stumbled across a media event, whose reporters, for some reason, wanted to talk to him. He still can't figure out Y.

its hard to dislike sato, he's a great guy. And i like him even more that he's a proud owner of such a legendary car!!

its hard to dislike sato, he's a great guy. And i like him even more that he's a proud owner of such a legendary car!!

I completely agree. Sato does seem like a nice person and everybody loves the old mini in Red with white strips :D

youre so obssessed you need tom know that. CUT THE GUYS A BREAK

I completely agree. Sato does seem like a nice person and everybody loves the old mini in Red with white strips :D

Thanks Ykick, means a lot to me ;)

But but but but he took Michael out once :(

and several other drivers in his career :lol:

nice personality though

He lives in Monaco right??

SO ... this is what really happened; he was going down town to get his supply of booze and hookers before the roads got closed and stumbled across a media event, whose reporters, for some reason, wanted to talk to him. He still can't figure out Y.

:lol:

A mini is not the ideal car to pick fresh hookers up in - not enough space between the passenger seat.......and........the..........and I have no idea why I am still typing this.

I vaguely remember reading about a Mini TV ad. It was something along the lines of 3 naked men standing & telling about their cars. The first 2 had big cars & small weenies. The 3rd one had a big weenie & he owned a Mini.

and several other drivers in his career :lol:

nice personality though

:clap3: Jem that's a superb post! "Nice personality though"... :lmavfa:

Amazing, Honda are actually allowing that. In an F1 Racing article (I'm never ever buying that crap again), TS an JB were shown to have identical Civic Type Rs.

Hi, we're Honda, and Sato is our best favourite super driver from home country Japan who loves our cars over that European trash. He just happens to drive a BMW.

It looks like a vintage MINI, nothing to do with BMW. Maybe it has the Type R front clip, like the guys in a 2005 issue of Car and Driver who put a supercharged K22 into a MINI.

oh but that was the best about him! ;) I mean all his crashes/accidents... have made F1 more exciting.

I vaguely remember reading about a Mini TV ad. It was something along the lines of 3 naked men standing & telling about their cars. The first 2 had big cars & small weenies. The 3rd one had a big weenie & he owned a Mini.

:lol: see?these forums are so useful.I've learnt a new word.weenie... :lol:

Since Sato has such a huge following in Japan, so large in fact that a whole team (Super Aguri) had to be created so he would still be on the grid after being booted from BAR-Honda, I doubt Honda has the stomach to stop Sato from driving anything he damned well pleases.

BTW, the Mini is a vintage English one, not the new BMW crap version.

:lol: Speaking of which, Honda are getting creamed on that front as well...Toyota recently announced that their whole line will be going hybrid within 10 years time. Honda are only green with envy.