Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kubica

Liverpool Footbal Club

talk about it

what kind of opening to a thread is that?

perhaps you could start with giving us an issue to talk about, or maybe some more information on this fan club? is it interesting?

talk about it

about the future, the buy-out? It would help if you give some introduction, otherwise this will turn out like the "Who will in in a fight" thread by Jem who said nothing on the subject himself... :P:D

what kind of opening to a thread is that?

perhaps you could start with giving us an issue to talk about, or maybe some more information on this fan club? is it interesting?

U beat me to a few milliseconds with this post Jem....

This ain't reallt a proper LFC Thread without info! Maybe post some pics of Anfield or type in the squad & their numbers or u can copy & paste it!

talk about it

everyone was talking about it in the ecl thread (european chaampions league) and that made me depressed just lookin g at the link, so this is just a continuation of that. also i had a migraine and wanted to get off the pc quick as possible.

who was LFC's player of the season? For me it is Steve Finnan, but what about yous

who was LFC's player of the season? For me it is Steve Finnan, but what about yous

Finnan? Why? Mine's Gerrard of course! LFC's best player by far

he has improved the most and each and every game is a spectacular one for him. Gerrard hasnt set the world on fire this season, compared to last.

he has improved the most and each and every game is a spectacular one for him. Gerrard hasnt set the world on fire this season, compared to last.

Despite Arbeloa replacing him for a number of games, if he was sooo good he would of played every game that was possible.

Gerrard, he's just such a inspiration to the Liverpool players

I have also been impressed with Kuyt, his work rate is brillaiant and has adadpted quite well to the Prem.

Pepe Reina, Stevie G, Peter Crouch, Jamie Carragher - all above Finnan in my eyes

ya so y does he want to sell crouch???

ya so y does he want to sell crouch???

i dont know, he must be mad! Crouch was their top scorer in the champions league!

I think Dirk Kuyt should be LFC's player of the year! Done great hings for Liverpool this season!

Despite Arbeloa replacing him for a number of games, if he was sooo good he would of played every game that was possible.

hes 33 and thats only 1 year younger than hyppia, whos "too old" to play for the club. if finnan is still improving at the age some players retire then he deserves some recogniton.

hes 33 and thats only 1 year younger than hyppia, whos "too old" to play for the club. if finnan is still improving at the age some players retire then he deserves some recogniton.

Finnan has only just turned 31 and Hyypia is still wanted by us.

No he's not 33, he's 31, he's a good defender yes, but he doesn't deserve player of the year for us. Kuyt, Gerrard, Carragher, Agger even Reina have been better then him.

well its good that theres 6 who deserve it!