Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Bellissima!

i quite like that!

looks like the colour of blood (thats not the reason I like it). Looks like a warmer, deeper, richer red

its back to the color that when you see it in the rear view mirror you know your in for trouble

One footnote.....

however, this color will mostly be seen in the forward viewing position. ... as it pulls away and increases its lead.

You just noticed the colour? Cav, stop staring at the live timing and look at the actual race! Bellissima means 'most beautiful' or simply 'beautiful'. I assume the 'a' at the end instead of the traditional 'o' (bellissimo) means Cav thinks of the Ferrari as a woman, much like ships are referred to as 'she'.

What would truly make the Ferraris bellissima would be to bring back the gold rims.

What would truly make the Ferraris bellissima would be to bring back the gold rims.

Agree, that would really seal the deal :thbup:

The Ferrari looks better than ever this weekend, anyone know the exact reason why Ferrari have changed from the Marlboro inspired fluro red for this weekend???

The Ferrari looks better than ever this weekend, anyone know the exact reason why Ferrari have changed from the Marlboro inspired fluro red for this weekend???

Hmm..maybe my eyes are going bad, but I think they've been running that darker red for the whole season. I even dimly remember reading that they dropped the flouro-red during the winter....can anyone clarify this? I'm probably losing the plot again....

Hmm..maybe my eyes are going bad, but I think they've been running that darker red for the whole season. I even dimly remember reading that they dropped the flouro-red during the winter....can anyone clarify this? I'm probably losing the plot again....

You are :D

They switched to a brighter, more orangey red at the start of the year, which still looked pretty nice. Now they've gone back to the darker bloody red of old, which looks wonderful - he first picutre I posted is a ocmparison between Monac and some earlier race.

Scratch that, it's not being compared to this year's car, but they have changed it from earlier this year, I'll see if I can find more pictures.

:meh:

As if painting the Titanic in another color would have prevented it from going down!

:P

the comparison is from last year, but they still changed the color. According to the Speed guys Ferrari have been working on this new color for about a year, unseen on TV the color apparently has bits of chrome and gold flakes so as to be more sparkly.

Maybe it's a gentle return back to the old hue after losing Vodafone?

*Mike, i can't see your avatar. Is it me, or you?

You just noticed the colour? Cav, stop staring at the live timing and look at the actual race! Bellissima means 'most beautiful' or simply 'beautiful'. I assume the 'a' at the end instead of the traditional 'o' (bellissimo) means Cav thinks of the Ferrari as a woman, much like ships are referred to as 'she'.

Hear hear!

The last step would then be to shove a V12 up it arse and BINGO! A real Ferrari!

And Autumn, I cant see your avatar either (unless its supposed to be a little red cross in the corner)

*Mike, i can't see your avatar. Is it me, or you?

Even i can't see his avatar since quite a long time....

The ferrari looks better now....

I have to say, although I am no Ferrari fan, I think the new scarlet paint is more traditional and looks much better.

Certainly is beautifull, but as Don Enzo once said "beautiful is only a wining car"

That, my friend, is a very true line...