Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Bellissima!

Hear hear!

The last step would then be to shove a V12 up it arse and BINGO! A real Ferrari!

And Autumn, I cant see your avatar either (unless its supposed to be a little red cross in the corner)

a) V12s are banned

or

B) Renault will come a V10 that will slap that V12 silly

Indeed bellissima.

a) V12s are banned

or

B) Renault will come a V10 that will slap that V12 silly

Indeed bellissima.

I am aware of that. :rolleyes:

I meant in a perfect world.

Nice pic of the comparison between the two. I suppose they have brought the old colour back which gives them that killer instinct look.

Now they need to win back the championship. That should be the whole idea behind this :clap3:

You just noticed the colour? Cav, stop staring at the live timing and look at the actual race! Bellissima means 'most beautiful' or simply 'beautiful'. I assume the 'a' at the end instead of the traditional 'o' (bellissimo) means Cav thinks of the Ferrari as a woman, much like ships are referred to as 'she'.

What would truly make the Ferraris bellissima would be to bring back the gold rims.

Cars are feminine in italiano, therefore the adjectives describing a car must use feminine form hence the "-a" substituting for "-o".

L'automobile

Since ferrari changed their colour to dark red from monaco they seem to be going backwards. Wut the hell is happening?

I must be quite blind because I haven't noticed that they have changed the colour of the car!! :P