Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day

Driver of the Day  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Monaco

• Nando
    • Hami
    • Felipe
    • Fisi
    • Kubica
    • Nick
    • Wurz
    • Kimi
    • Other

I voted Fisi, just for the fact he could keep a Renault there hehehe

But I also think was a really great race for Scott... He really surprised me!

Scott Effin Speed, duh.

He said he had no breaks, he had to have SOME, but, he had break issues, yet he was faster than Kimi at the end (ran a 16.8 to Kimi's 17.6's) and finished 9th from 18th in a POS car and only benefitted from 2 retirements.

Take that Gerhard.

-Eric

Voted for Nando for superb car control while the tyres were wearing out and despite a superb drift, he set the fastet time during that lap.

Meanwhile, Hamilton did a good job keeping up with the leader, I didnt expect him to win anyways, but with so little experience keeping up with the team mate who is a world champ is simply good, loved the way they traded fastest lap times.

Superb start from Kimi, neat and perfect overtaking. I am sure Ferrari crew used their brilliance to plan it before the race. (Look guy, I am not saying that Ferrari discussed this with the other teams)

Lewis lost the race in qualifying or, perhaps, that mobile chicane, Webber, cost him the race :mf_tongue:

Nando was awesome in the middle stint, his lap times were breathtaking - Lewis' time will come, but he must realise that Nando is a formidable opponent and he'll have to dig dep to beat him

I vote Kubica, for out-pacing a very good team mate as a rookie, though you really never know with BMW: normally it just comes down to whoever has the fewest technical problems in that team. :lol:

fisi - although he was never under pressure thanks to bmw doing him the favour of holding everyone else up, he did very well to get 4th.

mclaren just made it look too easy

My vote goes to Kubica.

Yesterday I was a bit skeptical about him being able to do a one pit-stop race. I thought it could work for Heidfeld who's driving is very gentle, but not for Kubica and his aggressive way of entering tight corners.

I'm impressed , thou it seems to me he was struggling the last 5-10 laps.

Special mension for fissi , since it seemed to be one of those "unraceble strategies" :)

Alonso followed by Speed, why the poll maker forgot to put Speed in is beyond me.

Lewis lost the race in qualifying or, perhaps, that mobile chicane, Webber, cost him the race :mf_tongue:

Nando was awesome in the middle stint, his lap times were breathtaking - Lewis' time will come, but he must realise that Nando is a formidable opponent and he'll have to dig dep to beat him

Dear me, do you actually watch these sessions? If Webber held up Hamilton, then Rosberg held up Alonso. Fact is, neither were close enough to impede when they couldn't move out of the way and Webber moved over at the first opportunity where he was close enough.

Some people dislike drivers so much it seems they can't see beyond their own nose.

I don't understand how anyone can vote for Hamilton. He was 12 second sbehind his teammate, who he start along side of, before said teammate put on cruise control.

Today Hamilton has shown his weapons.

Being Monaco a high performance drivers track, he has been able to keep up with Alonso and finish just 3 seconds behind him.

Think he is a rookie for F1.

Anyhow, I still predict Massa as winner this year, as the Ferraris are still to come up, and next tracks are mores uitable for them.

Today Hamilton has shown his weapons.

Being Monaco a high performance drivers track, he has been able to keep up with Alonso and finish just 3 seconds behind him.

Think he is a rookie for F1.

Anyhow, I still predict Massa as winner this year, as the Ferraris are still to come up, and next tracks are mores uitable for them.

Im with you on that one.

Welcome to the forums by the way :welcome:

Nando. Hami and Fisi were impessive and Kimi (the world best paid second driver in history or WBPSdH) looks pathetic racing against his mistakes. No matter kimi who cares what Stewart says? Maybe Todt....

Dear me, do you actually watch these sessions? If Webber held up Hamilton, then Rosberg held up Alonso. Fact is, neither were close enough to impede when they couldn't move out of the way and Webber moved over at the first opportunity where he was close enough.

Some people dislike drivers so much it seems they can't see beyond their own nose.

Hamilton said so after the race, that he probably lost half a second or so, atleast in the speed tv coverage...

The race was won in qualifying, when Alonso got the lap time in and Hamilton did not. Lewis was 3/10ths up after the first sector, but lost half a second with a moment at Loews behind Mark Webber.

This gave Alonso the pole and the run in to the first corner

James Allen ITV-F1