Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Hamilton: "it Is Something I Have To Live With. I've Number Two On My Car And I Am The Number Two Driver"

Dennis admitted he "virtually had to decide in advance" which one of the drivers would win in Monaco.

Hamilton said: "It is something I have to live with. I've number two on my car and I am the number two driver."

So much for equality and how wonderfully Alonso and Lewis get along. Shame on you moRon for sabotaging the best new driver we have seen in over 15 years. They first fuelled him six laps heavier at the start, any other driver wouldn't have made it to the front row. Then they made him protect Alonso at the start, and then made him come in early for both his pitstops so that he coudln't jump Alonso, and then prevented from racing Alonso when he caught up.

There 's a seat in a red car available, you can have your Finn back moRon, stop torturing the kid :angry::angry:

So much for equality and how wonderfully Alonso and Lewis get along. Shame on you moRon for sabotaging the best new driver we have seen in over 15 years. They first fuelled him six laps heavier at the start, any other driver wouldn't have made it to the front row. Then they made him protect Alonso at the start, and then made him come in early for both his pitstops so that he coudln't jump Alonso, and then prevented from racing Alonso when he caught up.

There 's a seat in a red car available, you can have your Finn back moRon, stop torturing the kid :angry::angry:

:clap3:

Get over it Lewis you little spoiled brat. It's never his fault he doesn't win...

Qualifying was supposedly Webber's fault according to him, then the race it was back markers holding him up more than Alonso... He even played down the practice crash quite a lot. I guess God doesn't think anyone can ever do something better than him.

Going on the things he has said in recent times, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumoured things he said pre season are in fact true.

you're causing big Sh#t :lol:

god, I'm gonna rile you when Kimi switches on :naughty:

Going on the things he has said in recent times, I wouldn't be surprised if the rumoured things he said pre season are in fact true.

I must have missed those rumours. What rumours are you talking about?

Don't know how true this is, quote Kay-Zee tabloid rumours, but I'm starting to enjoy this.....

"Mclaren under investigation:

The dominant performance of the Mclaren-Mercedes team is suddenly under a cloud following an FIA announcement, this morning, that accusations of

Is the first notice I have that Ron has a NASCAR team.... :lol:

Come on Kimi you can conquer America!

Ahhh...I was expecting a thread like this will come up sooner or later! :D

Ok, my thoughts:

1) As much as I am a fan of Alonso, if there really were any team orders, and I think there were or Ron Dennis must be really as idiot as Cav thinks he is for saying what he said, then McLaren should be heavily penalized. I hope they don't penalize the drivers (mostly because of my bias in their favor) but if they had to be penalized then so be it! Cheating not only is a fraud to the public but to the racers and team as well. No matter how good they really were at the race, who will believe anything about the race after admiting they cheated? GRRRRRRROWLSSSSSS!

2) Now somethig that I can't quite understand: if they were told after lap 10 to take it easy, how come we saw LH pushing the car to the limit and almost crashing many times after that? Does that mean he disobeyed the orders? I have also seen a few laps from Alonso when he was pushing it to the limit flying over the kerbs. It didn't seem like he had the race controlled at those moments. If they were so sure that they will end in that order, and knowing that Massa was in no position to threaten them, why risk everything in those laps? That was exactly the opposite of what Ron intended...I just don't think we are being told all the truth about all this.

After the 2nd place obtained in qualification and his pace during the race Hamilton deserved no better than second place. Alonso was simply fantastic playing with every one else including Lewis.

There are tracks/races were Lewis can/will do better and his time will come.

The British press has stomped their feet. Expect flying toys shortly.

He even played down the practice crash quite a lot.

He crashed in practice, and then was awesome in qualifying, and then Ron told his team to empty a supertanker into his car, but he still managed to get on the front row. Reminds me of Michael, I particularly remember a quote from Barrichello, form a rainy practice session in 2005, when he talked about how Michael went in the rain, set an absolutely crazy time, and then crashed trying to go fater and walked back with a contented expression on his face.

god, I'm gonna rile you when Kimi switches on :naughty:

If. Not when.

Don't know how true this is, quote Kay-Zee tabloid rumours, but I'm starting to enjoy this.....

It's on autosport...

The British press has stomped their feet. Expect flying toys shortly.

Ah yes, the biggest bunch of hypocrites in F1 swing into action. Ron forgot it's different this time, it's a Brit, and he's black so everyone wants to be seen favouring him.

where were u when Ferrari did the same with RB & EI????

btw...keep the Finn....we dont need his services any more...

He crashed in practice, and then was awesome in qualifying, and then Ron told his team to empty a supertanker into his car, but he still managed to get on the front row. Reminds me of Michael, I particularly remember a quote from Barrichello, form a rainy practice session in 2005, when he talked about how Michael went in the rain, set an absolutely crazy time, and then crashed trying to go fater and walked back with a contented expression on his face.

If. Not when.

It's on autosport...

Ah yes, the biggest bunch of hypocrites in F1 swing into action. Ron forgot it's different this time, it's a Brit, and he's black so everyone wants to be seen favouring him.

No wonder I don't like him. I hope he has a terrible second half of the season, maybe he'll drop some of the ego he has.

where were u when Ferrari did the same with RB & EI????

When did RB or EI ever lead the championship ahead of Michael and beat him fair and square two races in a row right at the start of the season? (Apart from 99of course, before ou bring that up as a stupid pointless diversion).

btw...keep the Finn....we dont need his services any more...

Maybe Toyota will buy him?

When did RB or EI ever lead the championship ahead of Michael and beat him fair and square two races in a row right at the start of the season? (Apart from 99of course, before ou bring that up as a stupid pointless diversion).

Yes i would point that out but u did it for me ;)

Seriously cav...dont get so upset by that...LH will have many races where he will be able to beat FA. but at the moment FA is the #1 driver and just like ferrari did with MS McRon is doing with FA.

Maybe Toyota will buy him?

u really think Toyota will want car destroyer on its team??? they have enough problems already ...they dont need 1 more :D:D

u really think Toyota will want car destroyer on its team??? they have enough problems already ...they dont need 1 more :D:D

Yeah, they already have Ralf for that.

Lewis could and should have won it. He was on a single stop strategy and a stop is worth 25secs. If Raikkonen can come from 16th, Hamilton can easily beat alonso on single stop. Kubica passed heid as well.

Some interesting thread! 1st time I've properly read a thread on this! But it's no wonder my Dad hates Ron Dennis! My Dads been dissin him for years now & I now know why!

Get over it Lewis you little spoiled brat. It's never his fault he doesn't win...

Qualifying was supposedly Webber's fault according to him, then the race it was back markers holding him up more than Alonso... He even played down the practice crash quite a lot. I guess God doesn't think anyone can ever do something better than him.

I wouldn't call Lewis a spoilt brat, he has been far from that IMO, the title of this thread quotes one of the reasons for my thinking. He has done well to take not being allowed to win when he knows in his heart that the win was his. As for Fernando a good drive that is without doubt but a hollow win to say the least, and deep down he knows that.

I do disagree with his comment about Webber holding him up at the hairpin.

No wonder I don't like him. I hope he has a terrible second half of the season, maybe he'll drop some of the ego he has.

I believe that his ego is well and truely under control.

My head wouldn't be able to fit through the door if I had the success that he has enjoyed so far.