Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chennaiguy

Shivaji - The Boss

I just watched the trailer! Too bad I don't understand anything :(

It seems like a lot of fun, though!

Neither did i, thus i asked if it was dubbed in other languages... Looks interesting though... and the music seems nice

Think of the corniest, cheesiest, cringiest movie movie you ever saw. Not James Bond corny. Think of a combination of The Avengers, Godzilla, the Britney Spears movie, everything by Steven Segal, Jumanji, Rocky CXVIII and you don't even begin to approach the level of bad acting, bad writing, bad direction that will be displayed in this epic. Take one of the most worthless actors of all time well past the age where he should be seen in public (if at all), a blissfully talentless director and co star, horrendous music and an appalling disregard for anything that resembles a story that will be shown by this miserable piece of junk.

I mean look at this:

Sivajirajinishriya.jpg

Look at the cleverly placed wig, look at the shades that hide the wrinkles around his eyes, the shirt that hides his pot bellied finery, the glued on moustache (he lost his ability to grow one eons ago), the untucked shirt that cleverly suggests an open fly, doubtlessly to woo all those teenaged girls who have nothing better to look up to than a 56 year old with three chins.

Watching this will be the most excruciating form of torture ever devised. Boiling in oil might compare, but then at least you don't survive for over three and a half hours that this movie will painfully and slowly twist your innards until the very life ebbs out of you.

Think of the corniest, cheesiest, cringiest movie movie you ever saw. Not James Bond corny. Think of a combination of The Avengers, Godzilla, the Britney Spears movie, everything by Steven Segal, Jumanji, Rocky CXVIII and you don't even begin to approach the level of bad acting, bad writing, bad direction that will be displayed in this epic. Take one of the most worthless actors of all time well past the age where he should be seen in public (if at all), a blissfully talentless director and co star, horrendous music and an appalling disregard for anything that resembles a story that will be shown by this miserable piece of junk.

I mean look at this:

Sivajirajinishriya.jpg

Look at the cleverly placed wig, look at the shades that hide the wrinkles around his eyes, the shirt that hides his pot bellied finery, the glued on moustache (he lost his ability to grow one eons ago), the untucked shirt that cleverly suggests an open fly, doubtlessly to woo all those teenaged girls who have nothing better to look up to than a 56 year old with three chins.

Watching this will be the most excruciating form of torture ever devised. Boiling in oil might compare, but then at least you don't survive for over three and a half hours that this movie will painfully and slowly twist your innards until the very life ebbs out of you.

whatever u say...well there may be even worst looking oldies in lots of native regions....for example there may be a gr8 brazillian hero acting only for his native language/people but he may have won the hearts of many...similarly rajini (who u r seeing in this photo/trailer) is GOD of many tamil hearts around the world...tamilians are spread in india,srilanka,malaysia,singapore,parts of indonesia...also in other parts....

even though the movie is dubbed(not released) in many languages...i just got a trailer only in tamil language...

I mean look at this:

Sivajirajinishriya.jpg

Sounds like the average "commercial" argentinian movie. Only that, being Tamil, I am spared of understanding what they say. That is enough to rate it better than some argentinian movies :lol:

Every country has those kind of movies.

Shivaji movie is released today worldwide.

The most expected movie of the nation which has broken all records in India is having its grand release today.

Its got the new record of most theaters screening the movie all over india.

for those in usa- http://entertainment.oneindia.in/tamil/exc...ing-070607.html click the link to see all timings....

The movie sold at a rate of Rs. 3 crore and 10 lakhs in Kerala(india) has set the cat among the pigeons with a great rush for rights in other states like Andhra Pradesh(india) & Karnataka(india). Andhra(india) is expected to fetch much higher prices as it

Because he wants to, because he can, because other members have more interests than just F1 and because this is the cafe section of the forum for precisely such things - a glance down the topics in this section should give the game away. If you're not interested, fine, but there's no need to jump down his throat for it.

Cool.

Would anyone like to see my dried flower collection?

Guess what guys!

Six guys hospitalized in my town, those guys belong to two different gangs of Rajini fans, clashed with eachother and injured themselves. The nearest city to my town which is Coimbatore has imposed cerfew in some areas due to fighting and stabing occured last nite, guys involved all belong to Rajini fan club of their respective areas. In other places such as Trivandrum which my state's capital, had violence too, all related to Shivaji movie release. My cousin had to go to a police station to buy tickets for the movie, and he said the movie was not worth the hype. Had tough time driving my car towards the Mosque for Friday prayers because the theater showing his movie is on the way. And there were police vans parked there, Police holding Lathi sticks and wearing helmets. All I can do is pity ourselves for being in a place where people are ready to sacrifice their lives and livelyhood to see a movie.

All I can say is that, this kind of insanity happens only in my country. Good respect to Rajinikandh, but thumbs down to media and others who hyped too much and made publicity to have caused such an uproar among fans.