Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J_Newtown_V

Who Is Best Suited To Help Toyota Regain Credibility?

Read poll

The shape that Toyota is in at the moment I dont think even getting Shumi out of retirement will help them, their management is too top heavy and they have no one that knows how to build an aero efficient car, in 2005 they were strong and have fallen back even behind Spyker at Monaco, what a joke, embarrassing for the $400M per year investment and a $25M driver in ralfie is money wasted BIG time

I think before getting drivers they should recruit some technically sound staff like engineers. No point getting a top driver if you don't have a good enough car. Ralf is a great example

are you trying to say that ralf can drive????!!!!!!!

Look at the way Ralf fought and beat his brother at the Canadian GP 2001, or the way he dominated the French GP. Ralf can drive, and anyway he finished right behind Trulli at Monaco

French GP 2003, I mean.

The Malaysian GP 2002 was also a very impressive drive from Ralf. He hasnt forgotten how to do it

toyota need a star driver(s). Ralf did alright 4 years ago. in a sport renowed for being fickle i think he's done rather well to last this long. they need a good driver to come in & throw a tantrum or two. get a half decent car & start scrapping for points. that in its self will cause toyota managment to stop interfering. Only then could they tempt ppl away with huge salarys from the better teams