Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dollar$

Whats Up With Some Ppl Here?

i started the thread about bad luck following kimi. i Can't belive ppl thought i accused shumie of tampering with kimi's car. It was a joke guys. just thought people should know & lighten up. its been a sunny day after all. a race today would of made it better :)

i started the thread about bad luck following kimi. i Can't belive ppl thought i accused shumie of tampering with kimi's car. It was a joke guys. just thought people should know & lighten up. its been a sunny day after all. a race today would of made it better :)

I dont know why people thought you meant it either.

I didnt think you were serious.

I just think Kimi is well aware of the big shoes he has to fill, and thats throwing him off.

:lol: Well I might actually read the thread now you've told us it was so interesting! Some people can be rather serious, 'tis true...

I guess the only defence there is is that any forum gets its share of nutcases, so perhaps you were judged too quickly. Welcome anyway, I don't think you've posted in our welcome thread in the Cafe?

Thus i asked you to clarify weather you implied it in the very first reply, but got no response....

It's kinda hard to detect sarcasm on a internet forum ;)

Exactly, unless you use smileys....

There's a few people on these forums who act strange & have stupid ideas! Like Murray_Walker's idea on there being no teams in F1! No offence but what kind of idea is that?

There's a few people on these forums who act strange & have stupid ideas! Like Murray_Walker's idea on there being no teams in F1! No offence but what kind of idea is that?

you said it yourself....it's an idea. The make-up of an idea requires an open mind, there's not really a right or wrong about ideas. The craziest of ideas sometimes opens up new thinking channels, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it...