Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean Todt

Spare A Moment For Jacques

I was nearly gonna be sick when I read that press release! Why is JV offended by Hamilton being agressive & saying his season so far is lucky! Just because JV had a fantastic start to his F1 career 10 years ago does'nt mean that 10 years later, a guy called Lewis Hamilton does just as good & JV calls him lucky! It's what you expect from those ignorent Canadian Frenchies :angry::angry::angry: !! Even JV's best mate Fisi hates the press release he made!

As I said, it is because Hamilton has taken away the show for being the best rookie from JV. It hurts JV too much..

JV might have been a world champ ones upon a time, but he is a looser! Has anyone seen him sing?

Hamilton shrugs off Villeneuve's comments

By Jonathan Noble Thursday, June 7th 2007, 20:18 GMT

Lewis Hamilton has brushed aside claims by former world champion Jacques Villeneuve that his driving is dangerous.

Villeneuve has questioned Hamilton's aggressive defensive tactics at the start of races this year, and even claimed that other drivers would have been punished for driving the same way.

But speaking about the comments in Montreal on Thursday, Hamilton said he had no case to answer for.

"Jacques deserves to have his opinions about it and I can respect that, but this is racing," said the McLaren driver. "As you can see, I think it is down to the driver to decide whether it is dangerous.

"If you are cutting across people, being dangerous and possibly taking them out, then I would totally agree. But that has not been the case in any of the races I have seen.

"It has not been dangerous up until now and I think you can see that it is for the FIA to make the choice."

Ferrari's Felipe Massa, who has enjoyed some close racing with Hamilton this year, has also denied that the Briton has done anything wrong.

"We saw in every race this year a good fight," said the Brazilian. "The stewards are there to see if anybody does anything wrong, and I don't think people did anything wrong. But I don't like to comment on these politics because it doesn't help anyone.

"For me it (Hamilton's driving) was normal, like I didn't do anything wrong in Barcelona."

http://totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=209870

I guess "Buttonites" can relate to this. He is headed down the road to become a "could-of-been"

JV isnt a 'could've been' though, because he was a world champion!

I was nearly gonna be sick when I read that press release! Why is JV offended by Hamilton being agressive & saying his season so far is lucky! Just because JV had a fantastic start to his F1 career 10 years ago does'nt mean that 10 years later, a guy called Lewis Hamilton does just as good & JV calls him lucky! It's what you expect from those ignorent Canadian Frenchies :angry::angry::angry: !! Even JV's best mate Fisi hates the press release he made!

Hey!!!!!! Get it right... All of us Canadians are ignorant! ... eh? :lolyes:

He is not really whinning...

:roll:

What do you call it then? :rolleyes:

whining

2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.

Hey!!!!!! Get it right... All of us Canadians are ignorant! ... eh? :lolyes:
No offence to u shampion! It's just I'm really p**sed off with what JV said about Hamilton :angry: !

Hahahahahahahahah.

I can't believe this. JV is laughing his a## off at the F1 british media. You guys just don't get it.

ahahahahahahahahaha.

Let me guess, Hamilton is the new British racing god. I guess we will know that for sure when that silly BAR manager offers him a ride for life and $100 million.

ahahahahahahahaha

CAV

JV

Indy 500 winner

WDC

CART champion

Now he is having a go at LeMan's.

Next year a fully funded Nascar ride

JV is a racer and has a passion for it like his father. Some people appreciate the passion others don't.

Hahahahahahahahah.

I can't believe this. JV is laughing his a## off at the F1 british media. You guys just don't get it.

ahahahahahahahahaha.

Let me guess, Hamilton is the new British racing god. I guess we will know that for sure when that silly BAR manager offers him a ride for life and $100 million.

ahahahahahahahaha

CAV

JV

Indy 500 winner

WDC

CART champion

Now he is having a go at LeMan's.

Next year a fully funded Nascar ride

JV is a racer and has a passion for it like his father. Some people appreciate the passion others don't.

:thbup:

I don'e know where the bottleneck lies in this crap about JV , Jv was and will remain one of the best ever drivers in the world like it or not , you can say what the **** whatever you all want to say but the records are there ,

in my opinion JV rookie season is more impressive then Hamilton and i still agree with Jv comments on Hamilton in my opinion Rosberg is better driver then hamilton, if rosebrg has hamilton car this year is more difficuylts for alonso then it is with Hamilton.

Hamilton has been very lucky this season and FA has his bad luck already in my opinion once Hamilton will start getting troubles we need to see him how he cope with it , for me FA is betetr then LH first he is a 2 world champion and he beat in 2 concecutoive years MS

People saying always JV talked Bad on MS why not MS tried all ther unproffesional tacticts to eliminate JV because he knew JV was a treat to him , MS knew THAT tHE MEDIA WA FOCUSING ON THE SON OF ONE OF THE BEST EVER so he tried on whatever he imagine to eliminate him . and its not that JV is jealous about MS yeah MS went on winning one after one but that doesn't reflect his so great , MS is no more in F1 and people still think AS , AP and GV are all better then him so what the **** all you talk about

In regards JV he can achieve such of winning all the big 4 championships in the world so one who can achieve such result for sure he is talented not luck because he was in a wuilliams etc...

if he is not a good driver as all you say here then even LH is not good enough because the car is good and all the other WC are not good enough because they had a good car when they win their respective WDC

so please before you say something think JV and MS are not the best friends so we can hear more in recent years ....and JV comments where put it on media all out of context but anyway that's why these ****ers earn their living by misleading and invent things and put everone talking out of context.

Fantastic, fantastic!!!

It is Williams by the way. Sir, If its not much of a trouble for you, Can you please type them in a more READABLE way, there are too many words censored.

isnt it weird, as soon as there's a thread on JV, some of the old JV-supporters come back who we havent seen in ages!

kenneth no-one is even criticizing JV's driving, we're all aware of what he has achieved. But you gotta admit he seems like a sad bitter man who cant let go of his issues, and always has to bring negativity in his comments. Just makes him look jealous and pathetic

isnt it weird, as soon as there's a thread on JV, some of the old JV-supporters come back who we havent seen in ages!

kenneth no-one is even criticizing JV's driving, we're all aware of what he has achieved. But you gotta admit he seems like a sad bitter man who cant let go of his issues, and always has to bring negativity in his comments. Just makes him look jealous and pathetic

he is!