Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Who Will End Crashing In The Famous Canadian Wall?

:blink:

:lol: Stop it, guys! You are confusing AleHop. He obviously is not Shane!

Sorry, AleHop if you already said this but I missed your first posts: are you originally from Spain?

:lol: Stop it, guys! You are confusing AleHop. He obviously is not Shane!

Sorry, AleHop if you already said this but I missed your first posts: are you originally from Spain?

Bah! Why do you always need to be the nice guy! :P

Yes, I am.

But still I can be critic with Alonso.

Bah! Why do you always need to be the nice guy! :P

:lol: That's the impression I make? Couldn't be further away from truth, though mwahahaha!

:reddevile:

It's not that I am always nice...it's just that I pick my battles ;)

:lol: That's the impression I make? Couldn't be further away from truth, though mwahahaha!

:reddevile:

It's not that I am always nice...it's just that I pick my battles ;)

Again, you are trying to be nice! :mf_tongue:

Yes, I am.

But still I can be critic with Alonso.

Everyone can praise Alonso, but its guys like you who are trying to make others hate him.

I don't know if he is whinning.... however... why bring up the fuel and extra laps thing if you don't want to cause any controversy?

If he was happy about things I don't think he would have made those comments.... (they are only made to stir things up, he is not stupid)

He said that because he was answering a question in the press conference.

Its not like he just brought it up because he was moaning that he couldnt win, it wasnt like that at all

back on topic...*cough*

I think that Massa has a good chance of crashing :naughty:

back on topic...*cough*

I think that Massa has a good chance of crashing :naughty:

Maybe he'll collect Kimi (or vice versa) and that'll be the day for them both.

Maybe he'll collect Kimi (or vice versa) and that'll be the day for them both.

oh no...there must be red cars on the track...but Massa was the first name I thought of when reading the question :lol:

I don't know if he is whinning.... however... why bring up the fuel and extra laps thing if you don't want to cause any controversy?

If he was happy about things I don't think he would have made those comments.... (they are only made to stir things up, he is not stupid)

I think LH made them comments about being fueled heavier to let everyone know that if he was fueled the same as FA he would most likely been on pole.

You also need to remember that LH is a rookie and is not that experienced with the level of media attention and the way every word is scrutinized. And as a result needs to learn to pick his words and comments better. Good for him he has the best in the business Ron Dennis as a mentor!!

Anyway back on topic, my money is the wall of Champions having a quite year, and not claiming a single victim!!!

I think LH made them comments about being fueled heavier to let everyone know that if he was fueled the same as FA he would most likely been on pole.

You also need to remember that LH is a rookie and is not that experienced with the level of media attention and the way every word is scrutinized. And as a result needs to learn to pick his words and comments better. Good for him he has the best in the business Ron Dennis as a mentor!!

Anyway back on topic, my money is the wall of Champions having a quite year, and not claiming a single victim!!!

My sentiments, exactly!

You also need to remember that LH is a rookie and is not that experienced with the level of media attention and the way every word is scrutinized. And as a result needs to learn to pick his words and comments better

True, he is a rookie but I think that's the only thing that he can't handle at the moment! Everything else is fine! & are'nt you taking a risk on the Wall of Champions not claiming the life of an F1 car this season?

True, he is a rookie but I think that's the only thing that he can't handle at the moment! Everything else is fine! & are'nt you taking a risk on the Wall of Champions not claiming the life of an F1 car this season?

Agree :D

I thought I would be different, and say that no one will hit the infamous "Wall of Champions" in 2007 :D

I thought I would be different, and say that no one will hit the infamous "Wall of Champions" in 2007 :D

Oh great! Now you've given me 2nd thoughts on anyone hitting the Wall of Champions! Though, when Kimi just all of a sudden came up in my mind, I'll keep my prediction as it was!

Apparently I am the one who is trying to open your eyes about Hamilton's stupidness but you still prefer to stay blind.

Up to you!

LH is stupid and is giving a run for his money to Alonso, what is Alonso then?, I think I am going to change from schumikonen to Hamikonen

What about why being loaded for 5-6 more laps when you are not aloud to use that fuel and make you run heavier than what you are suppose to?

My sentiments, exactly!

Don't forget that Albers will be there. I don't know why I can't take from my mind the image of Kimi hittinig that wall.

Don't forget that Albers will be there. I don't know why I can't take from my mind the image of Kimi hittinig that wall.

If we include practice and qualifying, then I guess we have some serious candidates (please, Heikki, don't be one of them!)

But I fear this race is going to be yet another boring car parade. And if so, then this season is hopeless, because few races get as dramatic as Montreal :(

If we include practice and qualifying, then I guess we have some serious candidates (please, Heikki, don't be one of them!)

But I fear this race is going to be yet another boring car parade. And if so, then this season is hopeless, because few races get as dramatic as Montreal :(

I hope to see a boring one two for Ferrari and LH in podium but to get that result they will have to avoid that wall a lot of times, and if one of them if reading this forum that one will end in that wall because it will be thinking about this all the race.