Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Who Will End Crashing In The Famous Canadian Wall?

Speed.

Or if I have pleased the gods, it will be Alonso after rear ending LH who smacks into Massa and ends all their races.

Raikkonen will take care of himself.

Go KUBICA and KOVALAINEN

If some of these predictions turn out then the wall of champs may need a name change, perhaps wall of mediocracy??

Crap I just realised something! I have to play match tomorrow at 3PM & I guess I'm gonna miss live quali :(:( ! Guess I'm gonna be watching coverage from the dasrk side of F1, Setanta Sports! They replay F1 coverage throughout the day it's on so I should'nt worry!

EDIT: Hold on! It just said on Setanta that Friday Practice is on at 6:55 PM tonight which is around the same time as qualifying will be on tomorrow! So I'll be able to watch live F1 coverage on ITV :D:D:D !

The ones I hope crash in the wall:

Hamilton

Alonso

Albers

Ralf

Trulli

Fisichella

The ones that I think will:

Albers

Hamilton

Fisi

Maybe Alonso :P

[quote name='abbas_gear' post='198386' date='Jun 7 2007, 08:44 PM']Everyone can praise Alonso, but its guys like you who are trying to make others hate him.[/quote]
I understand you hate hating but it is up to you to stop hating. Or is it me?

Maybe I can get into your brain and say... Hate Alonso hate Alonso, he is a bad spanish boy who can ruin Hamilton's career...

:wacko:

Crying baby Hamilton?

LH: It was Alonso, he put some oil on the track and I, I, I...

I could not agree more.

Lewis is starting to get on my nerves and while I hope none of the Ferrari's or McLarens crash I think it might actually do Lewis some good if he did .

From the first session it looks like it could be one of the Red Bulls in the wall because they aren't handling too well.

Crying baby Hamilton?

LH: It was Alonso, he put some oil on the track and I, I, I...

If Hamilton really did say that, then give us a link to show us proof! If you don't, then it must be you who dislikes Hamilton & is a big Alonso fan! Shane was'nt like that! Sure, he defended Alonso but he never said anything bad about Hamilton!

I could not agree more.

Lewis is starting to get on my nerves and while I hope none of the Ferrari's or McLarens crash I think it might actually do Lewis some good if he did .

Just because Hamilton is getting on your nerves, you want him to crash into the wall? Grow up :angry: ! At least prove that Hamilton is on your nerves!

Just a few days ago when Monaco GP was finished and Hamilton started complaining like a child.

I'm no say he's stupid because I don't know him personally but he behaved stupidly opening Pandora's box saying very ugly things about his team and his team mate.

Post the links and proof! You still didnt answer me! How are your pussies doing? :rolleyes:

I understand you hate hating but it is up to you to stop hating. Or is it me?

Maybe I can get into your brain and say... Hate Alonso hate Alonso, he is a bad spanish boy who can ruin Hamilton's career...

There you go again! :yawn: goodnight guys!

Post the links and proof! You still didnt answer me! How are your pussies doing? :rolleyes:

I posted the links, you are just as I imagine you were. Not even read others' posts.

Please tell me Hamilton has matched Alonso during Practice at Montreal. Barrichello matched Hamilton. Ralf Schumacher matched Barrichello...

And they matched each other altogether.

Just because Hamilton is getting on your nerves, you want him to crash into the wall? Grow up :angry: ! At least prove that Hamilton is on your nerves!

Did you even read my post?! :eusa_think:

I clearly wrote I dont want any McLarens or Ferrari's to crash

Now unless I missed something Hamilton is still driving for McLaren so obviously that means I dont want hamilton to crash either.

What I ment was it might actually be better for his development if he did crash.

Now where does it say I want him to crash?

I posted the links, you are just as I imagine you were. Not even read others' posts.

Please tell me Hamilton has matched Alonso during Practice at Montreal. Barrichello matched Hamilton. Ralf Schumacher matched Barrichello...

And they matched each other altogether.

Have I EVER claimed Hamilton is better than Alonso? I dont need to read your posts as everyone knows its full of BS. You must support your theories with proper proofs, like website in which it is quoted, and not something you typed.

Did you even read my post?! :eusa_think:

I clearly wrote I dont want any McLarens or Ferrari's to crash

Now unless I missed something Hamilton is still driving for McLaren so obviously that means I dont want hamilton to crash either.

What I ment was it might actually be better for his development if he did crash.

Now where does it say I want him to crash?

Don't worry! I always do that in every forum I join!
Have I EVER claimed Hamilton is better than Alonso? I dont need to read your posts as everyone knows its full of BS. You must support your theories with proper proofs, like website in which it is quoted, and not something you typed.
Agreed!

Ok, maybe formula1.com Press Conference is not reliable for you.

Ok, maybe formula1.com Press Conference is not reliable for you.

Post the links, post the links to support your theory!

I do it just because I see you are an incompetent child.

Funny, we all know who that is! May be you can go start a poll. :mf_tongue: