Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schumikonen

Who Will End Crashing In The Famous Canadian Wall?

I didn't want to make a poll because everybody has a chance of crashing in the last turn wall of this circuit, we have seen the best drivers crashing in that wall so we should expect more of the same this year, here is a video on NH crashing there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MC2L7g-dVc

I think this year Hamilton has a good chance of ending in that wall and Kimi too, I don't know if Albert will get there in the fisrt lap but if he does he will end his first lap in that wall too :naughty:

Crying baby Hamilton?

LH: It was Alonso, he put some oil on the track and I, I, I...

Crying baby Hamilton?

maybe you need to reverse that Shane, 2 years ago Alonso said hello to that wall and radoed in sheepishly, "there's something wrong with the car"

They call it "The Wall of Champions" so Ralf is automatically immune.

He might just crash into it though just so he has something in common with a champion. Just like Button did a few years ago

maybe you need to reverse that Shane, 2 years ago Alonso said hello to that wall and radoed in sheepishly, "there's something wrong with the car"

He said that there was something wrong with the car after crashing into the wall because some parts resulted damaged. He admitted no doubt that crashing into the wall was a driving error.

What type of BS magazine do you read?

Who Will End Crashing In The Famous Canadian Wall?

I'd guess the 4WD in 2011 will end drivers crashing in the famous Canadian wall.

-Eric

:lolyes:

I don't think that driving so slowly like he's been doing lately could take him to crash there anyway this could be another reason why he is inmune. I remember once that Schumi said that he is not perfoming better beacuse he is having to much time with his wife i don't know what he meant but he said it.

I don't think that driving so slowly like he's been doing lately could take him to crash there anyway this could be another reason why he is inmune. I remember once that Schumi said that he is not perfoming better beacuse he is having to much time with his wife i don't know what he meant but he said it.

Ralf said that? No way! Do you remember where you read/heard that?

Crying baby Hamilton?

We will see who bangs his head on the wall when Hamilton doesnt bang. FA: "I was sucked into the wall, it was Lewis who took a leak during the practice, and I think it didnt dry up as yet, after I crashed I did taste it, yes it does taste like Lewis's pee". Press: "And your fall on your walk back to the pits?" FA:" I think it was Ron, the toilets in the motor home were full, and there were only two tiolets in Ferrari's motor home, Massa was busy smelling his lucky underpants, Kimi was asusual, taking a Sh#t, so, Ron had to do it outside, I think I was the unlucky person to step on it, I tasted that too, it does taste like Ron's" Press: "Why was your head all yellow?" FA: "My head landed on Pedro's "I think I was lucky that I landed on Pedro's because it protected my head" Press: "How do you know it was Pedro's?" FA : " It smells spanish!"

Shane? :blink:

He thinks, atleast that makes him a champ! :blush:

Crying baby Hamilton?

dont be such a hypocrite, alonso has made some crap excuses already this season.

Its only called the wall of champions because of the 1999 race. I think if anyone will crash, it will be Massa, or Albers

Alonso hit the wall after turn 4, not the last corner.

Ralf said that? No way! Do you remember where you read/heard that?

No, Schumi was the one who said it about Ralf and wife.

No, Schumi was the one who said it about Ralf and wife.

:clap3: The man had a big chin and a big mouth!

I hope kimi won't be the victim of that wall of champions. Thats the worst thing that can happen to him looking at the championship.

kimi