Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jem of the Shire

Hamilton Criticised By Villeneuve

Well everybody has their own opinion, as for me, I think blocking and defending position at the start is part of defensive driving.

Holly crap, I looked at it again. Thank God that crazy Brit didn't kill anyone (yet). LOOK at the start on Youtube. It's unbelieveable! I guess I forgot how bad it really was.

Can you pst the vids, please? The only one I have found, so far, for Bahrain, is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUHf4tr2d3s and I just can't see anything untoward there from anybody.

Thanks.

Edit: I have found the start of the Australian grand prix since I made this post - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksBBlPqErEw.

Now, I would say that Kubica blocks Hamilton, or tries to block Hamilton (nothing untoward, mind), but Hamilton relaises what's going to happen and makes a pretty good move to get himself clear of danger and takes a couple of positions in the process. That's just my take on it.

I agree with JV at all, FA is new to Mclaren and Hamilton has been in the mclaren family all his years now...but his new too for F1,

but with 2 new drivers FA already has 2 wins a poles ...something Hamilton doesn't so the fact driving a Mclaren car that this year is

one to beat .....his still is behind FA ,

another thing rosberg has impressed me more with a difficult williams and how i like next year renualt drop fisi and bring Rosberg in....so we can see \

who is the best from Hamilton to rosberg , i go for rosberg....

Jv always talks what he feels and i like that, first i like to correct the media saying hitsout on lewis etc..he gave his opinion like me here stated that rosberg is better in my opinion. hamilton can have new records as a rookie but still needs to beat JV rookie record of winning in his first season , in his frist 4 races poles etc...

please don't critcise Jv cos he speaks out we need these personalities the sport needs them even nowadays Jv is out from F1 his comments are welcomed ,

Holly crap, I looked at it again. Thank God that crazy Brit didn't kill anyone (yet). LOOK at the start on Youtube. It's unbelieveable! I guess I forgot how bad it really was.

it cant be that bad, cos no-one noticed at the time, and FIA havent taken any action.

Also, Wurz and Massa both defended Hamilton in today's press conference. So there!

Well everybody has their own opinion, as for me, I think blocking and defending position at the start is part of defensive driving.

Of course it is. Villeneuve is being ridiculous, and most people are saying that he is (politely)

it cant be that bad, cos no-one noticed at the time, and FIA havent taken any action.

I agree. How come he peroformed those moves and no one complained? I don't think so.

Blocking is part of F1 starts - thats totally obvious. Drivers can go the left, then to the right, and even back to the left if they want. Its the only part of the race when they can do that. Its not illegal, so if Hamilton blocked BMW's in his previous starts, then well done to him.

Funny how neither BMW driver has ever even mentioned it, and lots of current drivers are jumping to Lewis's defence, probably cos they all know what a plonker JV is. I think it was Fisichella who said in the press conference today "JV talks too much"!

Of course it is. Villeneuve is being ridiculous, and most people are saying that he is (politely)
Politely? I'd take his 97 World Title & shove it up is arse & say, "Is that polite enough for ya" :angry: ?

Why are people still talking about Shane? I can think of at least half a dozen people who are no longer here who were actually a loss.

Indeed, Alistair, Dan (who both vanised a year or so ago!), Eduardo, Bruce, Russ, Mike and a few of the others have not been around for a while which is why I'm hardly postng on here now because there's nothing worth replying too!

Indeed, Alistair, Dan (who both vanised a year or so ago!), Eduardo, Bruce, Russ, Mike and a few of the others have not been around for a while which is why I'm hardly postng on here now because there's nothing worth replying too!
So that's where all your 9,851 posts are? In the threads when loads of good members were on the site? What's wrong with these forums??

Blocking is part of F1 starts - thats totally obvious. Drivers can go the left, then to the right, and even back to the left if they want. Its the only part of the race when they can do that. Its not illegal, so if Hamilton blocked BMW's in his previous starts, then well done to him.

Funny how neither BMW driver has ever even mentioned it, and lots of current drivers are jumping to Lewis's defence, probably cos they all know what a plonker JV is. I think it was Fisichella who said in the press conference today "JV talks too much"!

yep!

Politely? I'd take his 96 World Title & shove it up is arse & say, "Is that polite enough for ya" :angry: ?

It was '97, but i agree with you.

So that's where all your 9,851 posts are? In the threads when loads of good members were on the site? What's wrong with these forums??

There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't really have much to say anymore as I'm bit too busy and can't really be bothered anymore!

yeah he's being ridiculous and/but funny.

JV can say whatever he likes as long as he stops singing. :lol:

:lolyes:

But this kind of statements don't do him good.As somebody said before,if the FIA haven't noticed it,there's nothing wrong with his starts.

You've got more reason to worry if he doesn't criticise you. You know you've made it in F1 when you've felt the force of JV's wrath.

It was '97, but i agree with you.
Jaysus! I guess I was thinking of JV's debut year when I posted that post!

There's nothing wrong with them, I just don't really have much to say anymore as I'm bit too busy and can't really be bothered anymore!
Then you do make a point there Ben!

I agree with JV at all, FA is new to Mclaren and Hamilton has been in the mclaren family all his years now...but his new too for F1,

but with 2 new drivers FA already has 2 wins a poles ...something Hamilton doesn't so the fact driving a Mclaren car that this year is

one to beat .....his still is behind FA ,

another thing rosberg has impressed me more with a difficult williams and how i like next year renualt drop fisi and bring Rosberg in....so we can see \

who is the best from Hamilton to rosberg , i go for rosberg....

Jv always talks what he feels and i like that, first i like to correct the media saying hitsout on lewis etc..he gave his opinion like me here stated that rosberg is better in my opinion. hamilton can have new records as a rookie but still needs to beat JV rookie record of winning in his first season , in his frist 4 races poles etc...

please don't critcise Jv cos he speaks out we need these personalities the sport needs them even nowadays Jv is out from F1 his comments are welcomed ,

:thbup: Spot on!!... but Too bad he is out.

What is the point of having a 'personality' if you never have anything worthwhile to say? Even a corporate mouthpiece is better than a spiteful little twerp who uses his fame to take potshots at people he is jealous of? Why is his opinion worth anything, what is the point of speaking your mind if you're nearly always wrong?

What is the point of having a 'personality' if you never have anything worthwhile to say? Even a corporate mouthpiece is better than a spiteful little twerp who uses his fame to take potshots at people he is jealous of? Why is his opinion worth anything, what is the point of speaking your mind if you're nearly always wrong?

:rolleyes: one of your better posts :rolleyes:

Hami replies with a win in canada. Wonder wut jacques has to say about this

Who gives a tuppeny f*ck? Is there seriously any criticism that would stand up? The thought that Lewis could be remotely interested by anything Jacques has to say is laughable. Lewis is the real deal. Jacques is a bitter has been who wasn't a patch on his old man and only just won the WDC despite having the best car.

There is too much relevance placed upon a driver just because he happens to be outspoken. Irvine has finally learned to button it, Jacques would do well to do the same.