Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

admin

Make Totalf1.com A New Logo

They're very good... I like the second because of the size, and because it might be easier to use in some places, but the first is really cool.

Here goes mine :) Quite simple but I hope it will fit ;)

tf1.jpg

I guess it fits...

And then, I guess I like the others more (no offense).

Niall's is quite.. as he described it, lol... I like it :thbup:

Ok...my first demo...

logo1_tf1.jpg

greetings

I don't know why,but somehow,it reminds me of certain French team... :whistling::D

Just kidding.I like it,and the other ones too.It'll be a close battle! :D

I don't know why,but somehow,it reminds me of certain French team... :whistling::D

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....!

Ha! :)

Its not true...I cant see the orange ah!

Ok...my first demo...

logo1_tf1.jpg

greetings

Hey that's my font you're using you little scoundrel you :lol:

Nah kidding, looks pretty neat

To Crackerz...I think the first one would've looked better with the second one's all silver lettering. That's kind of what I think I might've meant? I like the second one too, but I thought the first was a little better since it was a lot edgier than the others, but I like them both a lot.

To Niall, I like it. The BMW-Sauber was a good choice because of the colors and a good addition.

To Katy, I like this one as well. I think it's a good choice and all because it looks very professional, fits with the colors, and isn't over-bearing.

To ecapdeville, I like the colors a lot! Though I guess my sig says a lot about why I like them... As with Katy's, it also looks clean and professional.

Ok, from a total ignorant's point of view, the one I liked more was Katy's. Don't ask me why as I know nothing about design and such...just liked it!

Sorry, Eduardo! :lol: Of course you might have guessed that I would have chosen yours for the color scheme ;)

It is great anyways to see so many people making the effort to make the logo. I could hardly use a word processor, would never dare touch any of those design softwares with a laser pointer!

To Katy, I like this one as well. I think it's a good choice and all because it looks very professional, fits with the colors, and isn't over-bearing.

To ecapdeville, I like the colors a lot! Though I guess my sig says a lot about why I like them... As with Katy's, it also looks clean and professional.

Ok, from a total ignorant's point of view, the one I liked more was Katy's. Don't ask me why as I know nothing about design and such...just liked it!

Thanks :) I considered using a car's image, to make it a bit better but then I remembered the copyright stuff and prefered not to :/

Indeed, both Niall and Katy's work very well - id have to say Nialls is ahead in my eyes, only due to the fact it has the URL in the image, something I find helps for people overseas who may not realise its a website and just ignore it!

Meh, back to bed for me...

Thanks :) I considered using a car's image, to make it a bit better but then I remembered the copyright stuff and prefered not to :/

I just removed the sponsors from the BMW I added by smudging them so it probably won't breach copywrite :P And just to play it safe I changed Heidfeld's helmet design to red

I quite like your logo Kati, does look practical and professionally done :)

I've got a few more ideas. I will work on them tonight when I get home and see what we come up with. Congratulations to all those who have submitted their designs. High quality indeed.

Ok...my first demo...

logo1_tf1.jpg

greetings

This idea looks awesome IMO!!

Here's another go at it. A little simpler and probably easier to use seeing it has a white background.

Once again comments please.

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

nice one

Well here's another idea I had. I also came up with a new "motto" just to gauge public reaction. It's obviously a play on the 3 Musketeer's but I thought it very much suited the idea behind the Total F1 site.

I have plenty more ideas so if you have any suggestions, as always please let me know.

I just removed the sponsors from the BMW I added by smudging them so it probably won't breach copywrite :P And just to play it safe I changed Heidfeld's helmet design to red

I quite like your logo Kati, does look practical and professionally done :)

i didnt even think of that hehe i was thinking of the photographer rights over the pic... :)