Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

2007 Canadian Practice & Qualifying

Indeed

"We've got all these jobsworths down there for a little bit of oil. It's only affecting the braking zone, like we can't drive at all with oil on the track. It's like a bombsite now!"

Added all the commentry to the first post. :thbup:

Turn 1 may cause a few problems in qualifying.

Sato in 5th.... Excellent ^_^

Yes, it's a mixed up muddled up shook up kind of grid atm. It's funny that Sato was dropped from "Honda" for last year's season, but now the car he would have driven is doing wonders for him anyway! :P

Nope, not anymore.

Does anyone know why they changed the rule on this? Is there some support race in between?

I forget the reasoning, I'm sure it is something along those lines - I'll check it out later.

Remember qualifying is live on ITV4 today guys..

The Canadian GP is simply uncivilised. What kind of respectably Grand Prix would organise their race for 3am in the morning. My body wanted me to go to bed hours ago but my mind want me to stay up for another 75 minutes. Fortunately im still on a high because my football team won and i think that is the only thing keeping me awake.

I forget the reasoning, I'm sure it is something along those lines - I'll check it out later.

Remember qualifying is live on ITV4 today guys..

Don't worry about it! Just thought you might have known already.

Yeah and it's online.

They are slow getting the timings up on the TV screen... when I left they hadn't showed any and came up to look at the live timings and several have actually set a time. Poor going...

Looks like DC is going to have some problems setting a time, saying that they're hardly in a rush to let Webber out...

Top 21 drivers all within just outside 2 seconds...

Clearly showing Albers is in a league of his own.

Cant Red Bull get anything right. I cant remember the last time Red bull got through qualifying and the race with both cars having no machanical problems. It was clear looking at the onboard footage that Coulthard was really struggling with his brakes.

Yeah, besides, LH was forced to pit when he was about to grab the fastest lap :naughty:

Hi Kiko!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

1 2 Lewis Hamilton McLaren-Mercedes 1:16.576 1:15.486 1:15.707

2 1 Fernando Alonso McLaren-Mercedes 1:16.562 1:15.522 1:16.163

3 9 Nick Heidfeld BMW 1:17.006 1:15.960 1:16.266

4 6 Kimi R

Good going for Webber.

Alonso deliberately slowed?

TEAM ORDERS!!! TEAM ORDERS!!!!

Alonso was robbed by Hamilton and RON!!!!!

Lewis was afraid to be overshadowed by a rookie (at McLaren)!!!!!!!!!!!

MARTIANS INVADE THE EARTH!!!

<_<

Back on topic: He must have had some kind of a problem because he was doing fastest times at sectors 1 & 2.