Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kay

2007 Canadian Practice & Qualifying

Nothing that can't be sorted overnight. :whistling:

TEAM ORDERS!!! I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Dennis the Menace is at it again!

i Cant always be right

Yeah it takes a lot of practice. Most people never perfect it. :P

let us wait and see....from the way lewis was driving, I think Mclaren were letting him do what he wanted, I think they are using too different strategies here, which ever works out.

Sure. I was going along with the two obvious theories on how McLaren decide team strategies (excluding the 3rd obvious one, where 'Nando screws his bitch Lewis whenever he wants). If McLaren alternate best strategies then Lewis may well have the better one today, otherwise if the fastest driver in Q2 chooses then Lewis will certainly have the best strategy. I assume the best strategy is the one with slightly heavier fuel load, and that seems to match the fact that Lewis looked slower in Q3 but not in the first 2 qualifying sessions. Anyway, all we can do it guess really. ;)

TEAM ORDERS!!! I knew it. I knew it. I knew it. Dennis the Menace is at it again!

Or a last minute trip to the bathroom. :naughty:

Yeah it takes a lot of practice. Most people never perfect it. :P

Sure. I was going along with the two obvious theories on how McLaren decide team strategies (excluding the 3rd obvious one, where 'Nando screws his bitch Lewis whenever he wants). If McLaren alternate best strategies then Lewis may well have the better one today, otherwise if the fastest driver in Q2 chooses then Lewis will certainly have the best strategy. I assume the best strategy is the one with slightly heavier fuel load, and that seems to match the fact that Lewis looked slower in Q3 but not in the first 2 qualifying sessions. Anyway, all we can do it guess really. ;)

It is easy to burn a lot more fuel compared to your team mate who is driving the same car but pushing it more, and thats what Lewis did I guess. Lewis kept trading times, and drove really aggressive, meanwhile Alonso kept cruising and set a time only when it mattered, I think Lewis is slightly lighter...

It is easy to burn a lot more fuel compared to your team mate who is driving the same car but pushing it more, and thats what Lewis did I guess. Lewis kept trading times, and drove really aggressive, meanwhile Alonso kept cruising and set a time only when it mattered, I think Lewis is slightly lighter...

Perhaps, but I hope not! :P Lewis shouldn't do that.

to make the car more lighter? :P

There was no mention of car in the quote. ;)

Hamilton is lighter. I am sure.

Hope hamilton could win. this will make the championship more interesting i.e. at least one more dirver could win.

the post schumi era looks exciting at this stage.

I'm glad Hamilton got pole! He always sets faster laps in the 1st & 2nd quali sessions but mostly loses his speed in the 3rd but he got pole! He might even win today but I'm not sure!