Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Don't Talk To Me

:roll: We haven't heard much from his fans so far either!

Judging from the last 3 races he seems to make mistakes whenever he doesn't have help from team orders. (I still think he's slightly quicker on longer runs though.)

I have no idea what he was thinking... He had the pace to beat Hamilton... I think quali showed that, he just mssed up his final sector... otherwise he'd of ben 2 tenths up on him... He didn't need a do or die style move into turn 1.

I have no idea what he was thinking... He had the pace to beat Hamilton... I think quali showed that, he just mssed up his final sector... otherwise he'd of ben 2 tenths up on him... He didn't need a do or die style move into turn 1.

I guess he thought he did :eusa_think:

Well, at least he is having a go, even if it has not worked out so far for him. I'd rather see that than not trying at all.

I don't remember.. did Alonso run off in the Senna turns four or five times?

I think four, his fifth was somewhere else on the track...

=D

49aa_1.jpg

Not today.

Please.

:clap3:

I should beat the crap out of you Cav for being so antagonistic....but that was tooo funny! :P

Edit: As you just recycled Steve's previous joke, you are therefore awarded the Toro Rosso Medal For Stolen Development :P

And now nothing stops me from beating the crap out of you! What's your weapon of choice? :aikido1yw:

49aa_1.jpg

Not today.

Please.

Very funny - Nando doesn't handle the pressure of a fast team mate very well -

As for Kimi, the guy is a fraud and is robbing Ferrari blind - They should sack him and bring back the Maestro

:eusa_think:

I should beat the crap out of you Cav for being so antagonistic....but that was tooo funny! :P

It would have been even funnier if i hadn't made the same joke using the same picture a few days ago.

It would have been even funnier if i hadn't made the same joke using the same picture a few days ago.

Missed that one...had to re-edit my previous post now! ;)

Edit: As you just recycled Steve's previous joke, you are therefore awarded the Toro Rosso Medal For Stolen Development :P

:lol: Yeah I missed it too first time round. It's hilarious Steve.

Well it was rather appropriate after the race :lol: The credit's all yours.

i've noticed this season that when alonso rejoins the track from the grass, he doesnt even look to see if any cars are coming, he just drives straight into the path of oncoming cars, i think he's been very lucky not to have had a big accident!

Alonso is under pressure. Everywhere he goes, he never had a teammate like lewis hamilton. Someone who is as quick and sometimes even quicker than him. I think alonso felt that if he wants to win the race, he had to do it in the first corner. A do or die move, and it didn't work out. I think he is really under big pressure now.

i've noticed this season that when alonso rejoins the track from the grass, he doesnt even look to see if any cars are coming, he just drives straight into the path of oncoming cars, i think he's been very lucky not to have had a big accident!

The car was out of control drifting almost sideways over the grass. He didn't regain control until he was back on the track. It was not on purpose, that is obvious.

An interesting lesson here is that this same situation would have happened at Monaco, should Lewis have chose to fight for first before the first corner. Only difference being that in that case Lewis would have ended the race against Monaco's merciless walls. That's where Lewis showed that he was smarter than all the people that said he lined behind Alonso because of team orders at the start.

Alonso's car handled like Sh#t this race, perhaps due to that mistake he made at the first corner (his second stint was much better). On top of that, he aided his bad luck with many driving mistakes (if the car handles badly he shouldn't have kept pushing it so hard thus going off track again&again&again).

I used to believe that he could easily handle the pressure (that's what he showed in the past against Kimi and Schumi, which looked more threatening than Lewis), but I am starting to think pressure is really affecting him now :(

Hammy owns 'Nando

I used to believe that he could easily handle the pressure (that's what he showed in the past against Kimi and Schumi, which looked more threatening than Lewis), but I am starting to think pressure is really affecting him now :(

I think Alonso wanted to show he is the reigning WDC on Sunday and it was the worst mistake he made. He is normaly quite clever while driving to sum points up. There's no need for that, you can loose WDC easily if you try to win it just in one race. You have 17 races to show wether you deserve the title or you don't.

Reflexing time. :ph34r:

I think Alonso wanted to show he is the reigning WDC on Sunday and it was the worst mistake he made. He is normaly quite clever while driving to sum points up. There's no need for that, you can loose WDC easily if you try to win it just in one race. You have 17 races to show wether you deserve the title or you don't.

Indeed.It didn't help that he said that Lewis win was "lucky". Not Nando's best moment by any means. But I still believe in him. Without that stupid SC rule he might have even had a podium and he obviously does not feel as comfortable in this car as Lewis. Wonderful display from lewis part so far this season. But as of today I still rate Alonso above him.

Indeed.It didn't help that he said that Lewis win was "lucky". Not Nando's best moment by any means. But I still believe in him. Without that stupid SC rule he might have even had a podium and he obviously does not feel as comfortable in this car as Lewis. Wonderful display from lewis part so far this season. But as of today I still rate Alonso above him.

He said Lewis was lucky??? It was anything, but lucky. Nando may have been unlucky with regards to the SC, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Lewis also lost a 20s lead because of the safety car too.

With regards to the SC, presumably the rules were changed to create events such as those yesterday? I can't think of any other reason why. I wonder if teams will allow 2 laps fuel in case of such circumstances on circuits where the SC is probably more than possible :eusa_think:

Hammy owns 'Nando

Sato owns 'nando :naughty:

Indeed. Maybe he is more of a 'racer' than people give him credit for.