Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

schumigo2hell

Canadian F1's Stupiest Drivers...

Brushing? your mum titssss..............

What the? :eusa_think: To the next thread I go.

No need! Millions now live in Ireland! The men are muscly & hard-working & usually are builders! As for the women, useless! You'll see them everywhere in McDonalds & they don't have a clue what you order!

lol i was doing training with one yesterday in McDs

I highly doubt this guy is 38, when does someone reply : "Brushing? your mum titssss..............", only someone that has never seen anything like that before or just a plain idiot, take your pick.

I didn't see the Grand-Prix which p**sed me off as I had it was good, disappointed that Massa was DQ'ed :(

Excuse the pun, but this thread has made a right a## out of itself.
Agreed. From Fisi & Massa being stupid, then to donkeys & know to members' mam's tities!

I highly doubt this guy is 38, when does someone reply : "Brushing? your mum titssss..............", only someone that has never seen anything like that before or just a plain idiot, take your pick.

I didn't see the Grand-Prix which p**sed me off as I had it was good, disappointed that Massa was DQ'ed :(

What's even more disturbing is that he could actually be 38 and brushing his mums titsssss. Wonder what you would use, sensodyne or nipple cream :eusa_think:

Agreed. From Fisi & Massa being stupid, then to donkeys & know to members' mam's tities!

Must resist......must resist!!!! :lol:

You'll never rsist MOMMA'S TITTIES!!!!

:lol:

Donkey, member and mam's tities all in one sentence - it was too easy, even for me!

Way to go guys, nothing better to show your maturity than "your mum" jokes

Way to go guys, nothing better to show your maturity than "your mum" jokes

We need some good American "Yo mama so fat" jokes

lmao theres so many of those you could fill about 400 pages :P

sorry I am editing this post, I am sure that the person (his mom) i insulted is a very respectable lady unlike her son, sorry again, Cant belive that the idiot draged me to his level.

We need some good American "Yo mama so fat" jokes
I gots 1!

Yo Momma's so fat, she weighs as much as her phone number :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!!

Yo mama so fat, she got a belt the size of the equator

OK, we're going way off topic! (even if I started it, I think) Either this gets locked or we'll start talking about the most stupid Canadian GP racers!

OK, we're going way off topic! (even if I started it, I think) Either this gets locked or we'll start talking about the most stupid Canadian GP racers!

Yo mama so fat, she fell in love and broke it.