Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niall McBride

Hamilton's Helmet

The colours on his helmet is attributed to his Jamaican heritage.

He doesn't have Jamaican heritage :rolleyes:

Go on tell it, there's nothing else sensible going on in the thread now :lol:

Well we can't have that!!! :D

There was a man who was really in love with his girl friend Wendy, so he decided to tattoo her name on his willy.

They got married and went on their honeymoon to Jamaica. One day during their honeymoon they went into a restaurant. The man went to the bathroom and saw a local guy peeing next to him and on his willy he saw a tattoo also saying "Wendy". The man asked "Hey, do you also have a girlfriend named Wendy?", and the local guy said "No, my tattoo says, welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day" :D

It looks like my helmet. I forgot it along my electric scooter which I parked in front of the cafe opposite to my appartment.

And Jamaica doesn't have the blue color in its flag.

And that's attributed to his british heritage. Any more questions? :lol:

Indeed, our resident neanderthal Ash1 yet again demonstrates his awesome intellectual capacity, wit and wisdom..... :)

Lewis Hamilton

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton (born 7 January 1985) is a British Formula One racing driver from England of Grenadian paternal origin, currently racing for the McLaren Mercedes team.

Hamilton was named after the American sprinter Carl Lewis.[1] At the age of ten, he approached McLaren team principal, Ron Dennis, at an awards ceremony and told him "I want to race for you one day."; less than three years later, he was signed by McLaren and Mercedes-Benz to their Young Driver Support Programme.[1] After winning the British Formula Renault, European Formula Three and GP2 championship,[1] he became a McLaren F1 driver for 2007, making his Formula One debut 12 years after his initial encounter with Dennis. Coming from a mixed-race background, with a black father and white mother [1][2], Hamilton is often labelled "the first black driver in Formula One".[1][2][3][4][5]

In his first season in Formula One, Hamilton set numerous rookie records and finished second in the 2007 Formula One Championship, behind Kimi R

What's with all this nonsense?

I heard two stories about Lewis helmet:

1) He chose it because he is a huge fan of Ayrton (he said that many times)

2) Anthony's version: Back in his karting days, they chose a yellow helmet because daddy couldn't tell apart his son from the other drivers. So they chose yellow to easiliy identifu him.

2) Anthony's version: Back in his karting days, they chose a yellow helmet because daddy couldn't tell apart his son from the other drivers. So they chose yellow to easiliy identifu him.

Pick whichever one you feel happy with :lol:

Pick whichever one you feel happy with :lol:

3) Its all a load of bollocks invented by the media and he probably had another reason

4) Its all a load of bollocks invented by the Hamiltons

5) its all a load of bollocks invented by fans/non-fans for fan-boy worship/slagging off purposes

6) Its all a load of bollocks :)

Bollocks.

On a pure percentage basis, I have to give the bollocks prize to you. But the "lifetime achievement award" still goes to Meani........ :rolleyes:

I picked number two, because, Lewis himself told that in an interview..

On a pure percentage basis, I have to give the bollocks prize to you. But the "lifetime achievement award" still goes to Meani........ :rolleyes:

Pipped at the bollocking post again :dam: