Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Alonso Thinks On Read

As soon I find some links in english I'll post them.

I think it is quite reasonable for Alonso to think on leaving McLaren. McLaren's setimental fovouritism for Hamilton is something than can only get worse. It is not a matter of Hamilton having a better car or technical support but a closer and warmer atmosphera in McLaren.

We'll see.

And go where?

A Spanish team entering F1 soon? Where people speak Spanish, fight bulls in their time off the circuit (Fridays at Monaco for example), wear funny hats, take siestas i nthe afternoon are rude animated and talk loudly. And well that's all the nstereotypes I can think of.

WARNING: THE ABOVE POST IS SARCASM, MERELY INTENDED TO CONVEY THAT IT IS ABSURD TO SUGGEST THAT ALONSO WILL WANT TO LEAVE BECAUSE MCLAREN ARE TOO BRITISH. IF YOU ARE SPANISH, PLEASE DON'T BE OFFENDED. THANK YOU

I think it is quite reasonable for Alonso to think on leaving McLaren. McLaren's setimental fovouritism for Hamilton is something than can only get worse. It is not a matter of Hamilton having a better car or technical support but a closer and warmer atmosphera in McLaren.

We'll see.

Weren't you the one saying Alonso's statements were taken out of context?

I didn't say out of context. I said he didn't mean Hamilton was having a better car or better engineers but he was complaining because of what his personal feelings were. I said he got furious when he read Ron Dennis saying the winner at Monaco was nearly decided in advance.

P.D.- Title is wrong, should be edited. The correct one is Alonso Thinks On Red.

I didn't say out of context. I said he didn't mean Hamilton was having a better car or better engineers but he was complaining because of what his personal feelings were. I said he got furious when he read Ron Dennis saying the winner at Monaco was nearly decided in advance. Nobody at McLaren said he dominated the whole race from lap one to the last one, nobody said he got 8 out of 10 fastest laps included first and second...

P.D.- Title is wrong, should be edited. The correct one is Alonso Thinks On Red.

Sounds like yellow press made-up BS to me.

Either he stays at McLaren and fights like he always did or his personality underwent a total metamorphosis in the past few months. I don't believe a word of it and you may rub this post on me if it turns up being true.

RUBBISH!!!!!

Alonso will not leave McLaren

Either he stays at McLaren and fights like he always did or his personality underwent a total metamorphosis in the past few months. I don't believe a word of it and you may rub this post on me if it turns up being true.

I'm sure he will fight up to the end of the last lap in Brazil but it could be an agreement between McLaren and him. I don't think neither Alonso nor McLaren want to be unhappy or feel the other is not happy.

HELP ME!!! I think i'm drowning in bull sh!t.

And go where?

A Spanish team entering F1 soon? Where people speak Spanish, fight bulls in their time off the circuit (Fridays at Monaco for example), wear funny hats, take siestas i nthe afternoon are rude animated and talk loudly. And well that's all the nstereotypes I can think of.

were the feck this crap came from? Cavallino you are an I.D.I.O.T. Who the feck do you think you are? You are an opinionated, close minded, ignorant person. Go back to your smelly, unwashed, overcrowded, curry eating, cow worshiping, hellhole of a place you call home (see if you like stereotypes).

I do not care if you reply or not, you are in my ignore list, but just so you don

We'll see.

I doubt it. He won't have a better chance anywhere else. And I don't really think Alonso can blame team favouritism for Lewis' form. Alonso has a record of struggling with the pressure of being beaten by a team mate, according to Pat Symonds. Personally I think 'Nando is still a whisker faster, so he just needs to stay calm right now, but I'm not sure he will.

I think Alonso already read.

:lol:

Personally I think 'Nando is still a whisker faster, so he just needs to stay calm right now, but I'm not sure he will.

I think he will. He may have made mistakes but i was thoroughly impressed with him last year when Michael slowly reeled him in. He didn't panic, he kept faith in himself and he got the job done. I would have pooed my pants royal.

Yeah I think he'll win in the end too. I just wonder whether we'll see a few more mistakes along the way if Lewis keeps up the pressure...

This is all a load of horse manure. Alonso thinking of leaving mclaren? yeah right! mclaren is the best place to be right now, and as Alonso said himself the other day, he's in a good position - he's in a car that can win, and is fighting for the championship.

i wonder where these crazy ideas are coming from!

Remember, there are idiots here who would spank their monkey's silly if one of their rumours were to be mentioned in a magazine or in TV coverage; "I started that pointless sh!t!!"

By the way, i hear that Michael is to replace Kimi at Indy.

By the way, i hear that Michael is to replace Kimi at Indy.
Rumour is that Hakkinen has been approached to replace Alonso who is unhappy and underperforming

I knew they would be back sooner or later.

Rumour is that Hakkinen has been approached to replace Alonso who is unhappy and underperforming

Errrr, I don't think Alonso is underperforming. I don't think you can have someone in 2nd place in the WDC and honestly say they're underperforming. A bit of bad luck maybe, and a stellar team mate (who drives an equal car). I still predict Alonso will be WDC this year.

Errrr, I don't think Alonso is underperforming. I don't think you can have someone in 2nd place in the WDC and honestly say they're underperforming. A bit of bad luck maybe, and a stellar team mate (who drives an equal car). I still predict Alonso will be WDC this year.

it was a joke

it was a joke

No, it is true. He is underperforming and that's why he is second in the WDC. Well, that and Hamilton.