Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utigrad3sop

Canadian Grand Prix Picture

Hi all, I am still trying to upload all of the pictures I took while at the races. But I wanted to share one of them now. I was in the Montreal Airport waiting to go through customs when I look over a few lanes of people and spot V Liuzzi! He's with one of his crew members and no one else around recognizes him! So I wait untill he is closer and say a polite and discrete hello and ask for an autograph, which he does, then we chatted abit about the upcoming Indy schedule and I left him be. Then after i get through Customs and get my baggage sent off, I wait in the corridor for him and had a Picture taken with him. Very polite and nice guy. He didnt seem bothered at all, and actually opened up abit and talked freely of the weekend. Very nice to meet him! Just wish I had some Torro Rosso gear with me at the time! lol

Hi all, I am still trying to upload all of the pictures I took while at the races. But I wanted to share one of them now. I was in the Montreal Airport waiting to go through customs when I look over a few lanes of people and spot V Liuzzi! He's with one of his crew members and no one else around recognizes him! So I wait untill he is closer and say a polite and discrete hello and ask for an autograph, which he does, then we chatted abit about the upcoming Indy schedule and I left him be. Then after i get through Customs and get my baggage sent off, I wait in the corridor for him and had a Picture taken with him. Very polite and nice guy. He didnt seem bothered at all, and actually opened up abit and talked freely of the weekend. Very nice to meet him! Just wish I had some Torro Rosso gear with me at the time! lol

Dear admins,

Is there a possibility of having the previous post engraved in chromium-vanadium alloy and mailed it to my address so I can hang it and read it again and again and again?

(Ah, yes, nice to meet you utigrad3sop, I am the official V.Liuzzi fan around these parts ;) )

Dear admins,

Is there a possibility of having the previous post engraved in chromium-vanadium alloy and mailed it to my address so I can hang it and read it again and again and again?

(Ah, yes, nice to meet you utigrad3sop, I am the official V.Liuzzi fan around these parts ;) )

hah... Glad to meet you as well. That was a thrilling moment let me tell you! Seeing him made my entire weekend! His crew member was very friendly as well, bit of a thick british accent. We were actually walking backwards because he was very late to his plane, and they were calling his name on the PA system, yet he still made the effort to take the picture and sign my boarding pass. Which was hell trying to get the airlines to give me the part that they normally keep, but it had his signiture on it so i begged and got it back. Anyhow, you can guess as to what my PC wallpaper is now.. hehe :lol:

Since when did you say a single word about Liuzzi ;) ???

Since when did you say a single word about Liuzzi ;) ???

You are right, haven't said a word about him in the past week. That's before you learn to read :P

You are right, haven't said a word about him in the past week. That's before you learn to read :P
You could'nt even be arsed to give me proof!