Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hollywood2003

Who will be the first to crash out of the Aussie GP???

I am thinking Sato will banzai two or three into the second corner, maybe even the first tight corner after the straight.

you have to be s##tting me Massa is a LOT (and i mean a lot) worse than Sato. i will have to say Massa of maby even that new jordan guy whats his name

I don’t know if Takuma Sato will be the first to crash but I’m pretty sure that he will crash

There are so many variables at the start of a race, that this is a tough one to call.

My bet is on Ralf crashing first after being fully out-qualified by Montoya and doing something silly off the line or into the first corner to try to make up some gound.... 8)

Definitely Sato or Massa. Massa couldn't even go straight in a straight line in '02 so we'll have to see if UOF (University of Ferrari) has helped him figure out that weaving in a straight isn't the fastest way through it.

shaun

LOL at all the above :D:D

Gotta be Ralf, trying to undo the accusations of him letting Big Brother past so many times in prior races.,. He will out brake himself in a big way and maybe take out 4 others OHHHHHHHHHHHHH for a crystal ball :D

how about the carsh with R$ and i think it was RB at turn 1 in 2002. now that was nice :wink:

I think you may have to eat your words the Sato bashers I thik this guy will surprise you, It could be ralf trying to hard to keep his drive for next year.

I think you may have to eat your words the Sato bashers I thik this guy will surprise you, It could be ralf trying to hard to keep his drive for next year.

What, do you think Sato will be promoted to Williams in 2005…probably alongside Zsolt Baumgartner no doubt! :shock:

What, do you think Sato will be promoted to Williams in 2005…probably alongside Zsolt Baumgartner no doubt! :shock:

yea man Zsolt is going places :wink: :wink:

no im not lieing hes going back to F-ford

Where in heavens name did you get to the stupid suggestion that Sato will have a drive for Williams, from what I wrote about Sato being a dark horse, and you may have to think again about first to crash. you never know it might be Micheal. :wink: :wink:

Nah…Schumi reserves his famous chop for special occasions – starts he needs to win and championships he cant win by racing properly but by taking out his title rival. MS must have been really happy after USA 2003 when Montoya was eliminated from the title race – what would he have done if he had two title rivals, my guess is a deal with Sato…

I can just see it now "hey Sato mate, next time you are gonna be lapped by Kimi or JPM, Swerve! you know how to do that, right? If possible do it while they are racing each other, 2 birds, 1 huge crash y'know!"

tough to call. have to say massa, maybe at the start.

without launch control it could get messy. i'd like to think they all know how to start properly tho.