Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AleHop

Indian

I hope ferrari will put a better show in 2nd practice. This was really disappointing

They will.

I still don't know wether it will be a better show for you or for me.

Did anyone realise how close hami was to the wall. He's on the limit each lap. Guy's not scared at all

Lewis appeared to be playing it a bit on the edgy side with the wall, think it cost him some time as it ruins the aero efficiency of the car if you get to close to the wall

They will.

I still don't know wether it will be a better show for you or for me.

I want a better show from kimi. So lets see

Lewis appeared to be playing it a bit on the edgy side with the wall, think it cost him some time as it ruins the aero efficiency of the car if you get to close to the wall

He is very good nearly crashing but never crashing.

Dats why alonso is faster than him

It isn't just crashing though, if you get too close to the wall, the cars aerodynamics lose efficiency

Crash on Friday, thrash on Sunday. I am beginning to like that ki more and more, he is definitely made from the Michael mould B)

Crash on Friday, thrash on Sunday. I am beginning to like that ki more and more, he is definitely made from the Michael mould B)

Yeah, but I wouldn't like to see Alonso crashing today to see you saying something like that.

You would not.

Lewis' first time on the crash, but there's nothing wrong with crashing on Friday anyway. It's about trying hard enough.

idk he just got a podium though

Was Wurz replaced because of poor performance?

It's only for a session, new 2007 Friday rules...

Nothing changes at all! Bridgestone rules again at Indy! Sorry guys, but you ever considered that was Ferrari? Noop! Bridges were the key factor on Ferrari succes at Indy. Now tyres and (mostly) engines are commodities so aero pkg + chassis + driver is today equation to solve and McLaren solved very well nowadays.

Ferrari have improved coz massa had the overall fastest 2nd sector. Thats where they were slow

Dont get too excited. Massa is still half a second slower than Hamilton's time in the first practice session.

Dont get too excited. Massa is still half a second slower than Hamilton's time in the first practice session.

This is 2nd practise. These times wut matter i think

This is 2nd practise. These times wut matter i think

Yes but it shows that the McLaren is capable of a 1:11.9 time while we only know the Ferrari is capable of a 1:12.4

Kimi's sector 1 n 3 times are almost the same as massa's. So kimi will go quicker on softs. Good prospects for kimi

Yes but it shows that the McLaren is capable of a 1:11.9 time while we only know the Ferrari is capable of a 1:12.4

Let's wait n see. We'll see wut kimi can do on softs