Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fed up

Driver Of The Day - Indy

Driver of the day  

46 members have voted

1. 1. You decide

• Hami
    • Nando
    • Felipe
    • Kimi
    • Kovy
    • Jarno
    • Webber
    • Vettel
    • Other

Sutil.

Yep, 2 seconds off the Toro Rosso pace can't be bad and putting around a full lap on your more experienced team mate.

I must admit that Lewis was amazing. The way he handled pressure and defended against a 2 time world champion despite having problems was simply out of this world.

:clap3:

Fantastic race by Lewis. No matter what they threw he got through! 1st corner pressure soaked up so neatly, then the pit strategy. Something fishy went on! :eusa_think: Alonso called in early during the second stint because he was fueled lighter than Lewis in the 1st stop, but during the second round of pitstops, Alonso is fueled lighter than Lewis even though lewis has less laps to be completed. Guys who had noticed it will understand.

Whatever. Lewis is heading for the title! :clap3::clap3:

Kovy, Rosberg and Sutil were other impressive performers.

I must admit that Lewis was amazing. The way he handled pressure and defended against a 2 time world champion despite having problems was simply out of this world.

Yep, Hamlton gets my vote too. What a driver! Two wins at two unknown circuits, Seven podiums in a row. You chose the right kid to mentor Ron!

Agreed. I'm glad Webbs finally got in the points too. A shame for DC <_<

Lewis, although there wern't many standout performances today. Fisichella pulled off some awesome overtakes, but I can't give it to him, because his problems where self-imposed.

Lewis's defense from a rampant Fernando was truly impressive, so he gets my vote, just. Fisi was great and so was Jenson.

Agree :thbup:

LH has the measure of FA, it's going to be a great battle between the two for the remainer of the year. I expect FA to bounce back as soon as he gets his head around the fact that he has a team mate who is as competitive as he is.

Agree :thbup:

LH obviously...and that's why I didn't vote for him, he is gonna win this anyways :lol:

But many other contestants did great as well

Nando did a great race too, showed he is far from over!

Sato until he spun (was about to be penalized, anyways)

Rosberg (bad luck, sorry), Vettel (for bringing the car home and in the points), Webber, Kovy, Fisi...

But I voted Liuzzi...well, he finally did something worth mentioning! On an STR that's harder than make it to the podium on a McLaren :P

The worst:

That frigging arsehole of Ralf...Ide was kicked out of F1 unceremoniously for much less than that! How long will we have to cope with his amateurish mistakes and mediocre races? DC and RB didn't even have a chance! :(

I'll give it to Heikki Kovalainen as I didn't expect him to be up there in fifth. I pretty much expected the two Mclarens to be up there. Anyway it was still a great drive by Hamliton.

for me, Hamilton was driver of the day, but special mention goes to Kovalainen who had an outstanding weekend.

Some great overtaking from Fisi and some great defending from Jenson!

Hamilton. Held off FA with a cool head & steely determination.

Kimi was the 2nd best today. No ,don't laugh. I agree he had a poor start. But a few laps into the race ,he was the Kimi that we love. Sure enough,he thrashed the car to within an inch of its life & wrung out the fastest lap. Hopefully,this is an ominous sign. C'mon ,Kimi, we want pedal-to-metal in full cry.