Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kimibest

Alonso

Get glasses murray, you blind git!

:P

Use spoiler tags

[spoiler]enter crap here[/spoiler]

Only if the accusations of paedophillia are true. Personally i don't believe a word of it. People will always damn what they don't understand. I don't prophess to understand, but i know how awful and spiteful the media are and i would hazard a guess that it's their insistence on bringing the man down that has had the majority of the word believe he is guilty.

No, me neither, Steve. Would I put my child at risk even if I only had the tiniest suspicion of a person's intentions towards my child? Not for anything. You could argue that there were no suspicions until the first case with Jordi, or whatever his name was, but I can't imagine his parents being bought off if what they say really happened to their child.

Alonso breaks McLaren 'vow of silence'

Thursday 21 June at 10:35 : Fernando Alonso may already have broken a new 'vow of silence' imposed on McLaren drivers at Indianapolis by Ron Dennis.

The Mercedes-powered team's chairman and principal, concerned about the handling of Alonso and rookie teammate Lewis Hamilton's recent musings about each other to the press, informed reporters on the scene of the US grand prix that the pair have agreed to not talk about one another any more.

"They will only talk about each other in each other's presence," Dennis revealed at Indy, "because then there is no misconception or no misunderstanding."

World champion Alonso, however, went on Spanish radio shortly after the US grand prix - in which he finished behind Hamilton for the second time in the space of seven days - claiming that it is he who does the bulk of the car setup work for his team.

"Hamilton gets my data," the Spaniard told Cadena SER, "but I also get his data. But the one that gets the car ready on a Friday is me."

http://www.totalf1.com/view-article.php?newsid=212913

http://www.cadenaser.com/player.html?audio...csrcsrdep_5.Aes

No, me neither, Steve. Would I put my child at risk even if I only had the tiniest suspicion of a person's intentions towards my child? Not for anything. You could argue that there were no suspicions until the first case with Jordi, or whatever his name was, but I can't imagine his parents being bought off if what they say really happened to their child.

Oh, absolutely; Protection at all costs. Ask questions and patch wounds later.

"They are now being more careful with their manners.

"Now I'm more comfortable than before and full of confidence everything will go well from now on."

"Hamilton gets my data," the Spaniard told Cadena SER, "but I also get his data. But the one that gets the car ready on a Friday is me."

Both were last Sunday in Cadena SER. The second one was not included and is quoted now after the pact of silence.

Not fair.

Can we say after 6 or 7 races that Alonso's finished?

I'd wait a bit more, at least 5 more races.

The mono-brow is finished. Down with the mono-brow. It went out of style about 7 races ago..

the only logical answer: Alonso finally realises the threat from Lewis, and is taking all steps to get superiority back. If he has the right to keep hold of his telemetry, then he might as well make use of that right. Why give Lewis the opportunity to see where he could go even faster?

Indeed.

No. It was an American rap artist who is also a producer and promoter. There was talk of Lewis being connected with him for the future in some sort of promotional capacity. His reaction was very American, the Mclaren team's reaction was very British!

Damn straight. I was doing the same thing, except I had a beer in the other hand.

That sound like fun but i don't think it would work. Mike would just want to bomb us, Cav' would be too busy eating curry and Ykick and aussie wouldn't be able to see for all the corks hanging off their hats.

Hmm....more fun to just get bombed with you. I've always been curious to see if I could drink a Brit under the table...though I would be a bit concerned with Ben under that table...

Only because he is dead. Same as Morrison. Die and the world will ove you because you're not a pain in their arse anymore.

Only if the accusations of paedophillia are true. Personally i don't believe a word of it. People will always damn what they don't understand. I don't prophess to understand, but i know how awful and spiteful the media are and i would hazard a guess that it's their insistence on bringing the man down that has had the majority of the word believe he is guilty.

Greatest of all time? Maybe, yes just maybe. Genius? An overused term, but maybe appropriate in this case.

There's a radio show here that isn't biased, except on the side of truth (John and Ken). They went into great detail during the Michael Jackson case, even discussing Michael's previous accuser's testimony (complete with posting that accuser's drawing of MJ's 'member' and a quote by an investigator saying that it was a dead match to the police photos they have of MJ's 'member'). One piece of evidence taken by itself doesn't prove it, but when you look at the totality of it, you begin to see just how much of a pedophile MJ is.

As for musical genius, maybe not, but his music is fun to listen to.

The mono-brow is finished. Down with the mono-brow. It went out of style about 7 races ago..

That would mean McMerc would be in the same cr@p as last year.

But since they're not, that means "mon-brow" isn't finished ... or has Wurz returned to McMerc.