Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shane2

Predict The Champions

Who Will Win this year's Drivers title  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win this years titles

• Alonso
    • Hamilton
    • Massa
    • Raikkonen
    • Other
  2. 2. Who Will Win the Constructor's title

• McLaren
    • Ferrari
    • BMW
    • Other

Well we are well into the season, so I feel another round of predictions is due, who do you now think will take the WCC and WDC

WDC I have voted for Lewis, WCC McLaren

Well we are well into the season, so I feel another round of predictions is due, who do you now think will take the WCC and WDC

WCC I have voted for Lewis, WDC McLaren

Ditto

Whoops wrote mine the wrong way round, may wanna edit yours too :lol:

WDC I have voted for Lewis, WCC McLaren

Traitor!! :P

I voted for Alonso and McLaren he is still the 2 time world champion driving in the best car and we know he has what it takes to win a tittle.

Lewis is a big question mark for me as he has not yet had to deal with adversity.

I find it highly unlikely Lewis wont start making mistakes or have some bad luck at some point during this season not because he isnt a great driver but because he is a rookie and because the sun doesn't allways shine.

Ferrari is a real dissapointment to me.

I expect them to improve but McLaren's championship lead is too big for them to overcome.

I voted Raikkonen - McLaren

I have been a Kimi fan too long to desert him now (even if reality calls for it)

+ I am hoping beyond hope that these 'improvements' McLaren have to come are going to 'improve' those silverfish to the point of unreliability. It wouldn't be the first time. ;)

Alas, to be on the safe side I am going to vote for McLaren to wrap up the CC (diametrically opposed predictions, I know)

'Tis the way of the woman B)

I cannot see it to be honest, their reliability has been simply unbelievable all season, IIRC the only car to finish all races with both cars in the points.

If ferrari are to mount a comeback it will be through sheer speed not silver unreliability :P

I cannot see it to be honest, their reliability has been simply unbelievable all season, IIRC the only car to finish all races with both cars in the points.

If ferrari are to mount a comeback it will be through sheer speed not silver unreliability :P

Ditto that. Lewis, McLaren. :clap3:

Amazing the change in Mclarens reliability compared to last year! Hopefully RBR can follow suit <_<

Tough call for the WDC.

I'm going to go with Alonso and McLaren.

Alonso's experience will take over as soon as the heat of a long Championship battle is applied. My two big reasons are:

1. Two time world Champion, so he has been there won that X 2.

2. Will sort out his driving style in the next couple of rounds in order to adapt to the Bridgestones'.

Tough choice because Hamiltion has had an answer for everything Alonso has dished up so far this year.

Hamilton & Mclaren. What Lewis is doing this year is incredible, he's just strolled into F1 and made winning look easy

Poor Felipe still without a vote.

Doesnt any1 believe he has chance?

not unless ferrari can suddenly find 0.5secs a lap!

not unless ferrari can suddenly find 0.5secs a lap!

2 people obviously think Kimi still has a shot and last I looked they were both driving for Ferrari ^_^

If any team can close a gap of 0.5 during a season it is Ferrari.

2 people obviously think Kimi still has a shot and last I looked they were both driving for Ferrari ^_^

If any team can close a gap of 0.5 during a season it is Ferrari.

True, but I think they're already getting too far behind for either driver to become WDC this season

True, but I think they're already getting too far behind for either driver to become WDC this season

I am not ready to rule them out yet.

Last year I thought Fernando was gonna cruise to victory and it wound up beeing a lot closer then I expected.

It just surprises me that Kimi has 2 votes and Massa none when Massa is better positioned for the championship.

I'm not saying Kimi's fans should be rule out Kimi and vote for Massa.

I'm just curious where are all the Massa fans? Does he have any here?

I am not ready to rule them out yet.

Last year I thought Fernando was gonna cruise to victory and it wound up beeing a lot closer then I expected.

It just surprises me that Kimi has 2 votes and Massa none when Massa is better positioned for the championship.

I'm not saying Kimi's fans should be rule out Kimi and vote for Massa.

I'm just curious where are all the Massa fans? Does he have any here?

i think its because there are a few kimi-fanatics on this forum that would vote for Kimi even if he was 50 points behind!

i think its because there are a few kimi-fanatics on this forum that would vote for Kimi even if he was 50 points behind!

That would explain it :P

So there are no Massa fanatics around here?

That would explain it :P

So there are no Massa fanatics around here?

i dont think massa has done enough to earn a band of fanatics yet!

i dont think massa has done enough to earn a band of fanatics yet!

Really?

I thought after proving last year to be one of Schumacher strongests teammates ever some of his followers would have seen him as the rightfull succesor.

It seems like Schumacher certainly favors Massa