Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Autumnpuma

Montoya Wins!

Can the American members please do me a favor. If you happen to see Robby Gordon crossing the road can you please run him over with your car, then stop and reverse over the top of him again and for good measure run him over again.

Can the American members please do me a favor. If you happen to see Robby Gordon crossing the road can you please run him over with your car, then stop and reverse over the top of him again and for good measure run him over again.

:lol:

:lol::eusa_think:

I am so mad at what Robby Gordon did to Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose was dominating everyone at Canada and was lapping so much faster than all the other regular nascar drivers. By lap 25 he had lapped over 20 cars and was well on the way to lapping the next 10 cars.

Here is a video of what happened.

What Robby Gordon did to Marcos Ambrose was worse than what Michael Schumacher did to Jacques Villeneuve in 1997. As far as im concerned he should be suspended from the rest of the nascar season.

I am so mad at what Robby Gordon did to Marcos Ambrose. Ambrose was dominating everyone at Canada and was lapping so much faster than all the other regular nascar drivers. By lap 25 he had lapped over 20 cars and was well on the way to lapping the next 10 cars.

Here is a video of what happened.

What Robby Gordon did to Marcos Ambrose was worse than what Michael Schumacher did to Jacques Villeneuve in 1997. As far as im concerned he should be suspended from the rest of the nascar season.

You seem to forget that Marcos spun out Robby 1st :nono1:

You seem to forget that Marcos spun out Robby 1st :nono1:

Yes but only after Gordon had already past him during a full course yellow. Ambrose may have spun Gordon but it was a accident while Gordon spinning Ambrose was deliberate. He ignored the officials to get his revenge.

Oh. So that's what happened. I was at the Pocono race the day after Montreal, and saw PJ Jones was in for a suspended Robby Gordon...

**** HIM!

If Ambrose had won that race....boooy would I have been happy.

Oh. So that's what happened. I was at the Pocono race the day after Montreal, and saw PJ Jones was in for a suspended Robby Gordon...

**** HIM!

If Ambrose had won that race....boooy would I have been happy.

I stayed up to watch the race as i knew Ambrose was really competitive during the practice sessions. The really annoying thing is that Ambrose was easily the fastest driver, he lead 37 of the 70 laps and was leading with 2 laps to go. He was about .5 of a second faster than the next fastest driver and in some cases he was over 4 seconds a lap faster than the slowest drivers. Not even formula 1 has that kind of gap. The pit commentators interviewed several team bosses during the race and most of them said that they werent nearly as fast as Ambrose and unless something happened to him they were not going to beat him.

Let us all forgive Robert Gordon.

He is fielding a second car for Marcos to make his Cup debut in at Watkins Glen after Ambrose's ride fell through.

Source

NASCAR's on a road course this weekend, so I think Montoya might just win again.

I hope Vickers can make the show.

If you get NASCAR coverage, I reccomend watching. NASCAR is a lot of fun when they do road races.